Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) vs Mr. Terrific (Holt)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Both are genius level inventors. Who wins in a prep war?

Omega Vision
Mr. Terrific, most of the time him calling himself the world's third smartest man seems like admirable modesty.

Prep-Man
You really think he's that smart? Ted is said to be smarter than Batman.

Bentley
How much time are they given? Holt is invisible to technology.

Omega Vision
Batman is probably only the 5th smartest man on DC Earth. Besides that was only Booster Gold's opinion (he's biased as Ted's friend)

Prep-Man
I'm sure Ted can figure out a way. It was said during the JLI issues that Ted had the sharpest mind.

Equal amount of time. Let's say a month or so.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Batman is probably only the 5th smartest man on DC Earth. Besides that was only Booster Gold's opinion (he's biased as Ted's friend)

What has Holt done that puts him so high? Not an expert on him.

Bentley
What are their best prep feats? I've pitted Mr. Terrific against highpowered enemies but people seem to think his prep may not even stop Mongul with rings.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What has Holt done that puts him so high? Not an expert on him.
Well its not so much what he's done so much as what he is. He invented T-spheres and his nano-tech allows him to be invisible to all technology (that will come in handy when he's fighting a tech reliant guy like Ted) also he has something like 30 doctorates and was reading up on astrophysics when his friends were watching Sesame Street.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
What are their best prep feats? I've pitted Mr. Terrific against highpowered enemies but people seem to think his prep may not even stop Mongul with rings.

Just checked his respect thread. He had spheres that were able to knock Captain Marvel for a loop.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well its not so much what he's done so much as what he is. He invented T-spheres and his nano-tech allows him to be invisible to all technology (that will come in handy when he's fighting a tech reliant guy like Ted) also he has something like 30 doctorates and was reading up on astrophysics when his friends were watching Sesame Street.

Yeah, I must say he is quite uber. Do you think he's #1? Even above the likes of Brainiac?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, I must say he is quite uber. Do you think he's #1? Even above the likes of Brainiac?
No but I do think he's Lex Luthor's equal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.