WWH/Superman vs Sentry/Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
I see my ICT faithful are here

stick out tongue

kgkg
WWH/Superman

xJLxKing
Team 1.
Superman beats Sentry best feat(picking up a car laughing out loud
Then Superman can Bfr Juggernaut.

At the same time, WWH can get Pizza to go

Knowsbleed33
Without BFR team 2 wins.

guy222
Sentry beats Supes?

Knowsbleed33
I doubt it, but neither on team 1 can beat Juggernaut without BFR.

Batman-Prime
Superman and WWH will actually KO Juggernaut smile.

Knowsbleed33
No they won't.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No they won't.

Yes the will erm

Given enough Time, and considering his Speed, Supes has all the Time in the World. He would ko Juggs. WWH vs Juggernaut. If WWh hadn't bfr Juggs he would have outgrown him in pure strength.

Knowsbleed33
No one has ever KO'ed him physically. To assume either of these 2 can is retarded.

supremthor
No one has ever KO'ed him physically. To assume either of these 2 can is retarded.

I rem Hulk KOing juggernaut without his helmet. i think the scans are in the hulk respect thread somewhere.

Knowsbleed33
Nada. You're probably thinking about the psychic backlash instance.

Hulk has never KO'ed Juggernaut physically.

Batman-Prime

Please stay polite.

The Pict
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman and WWH will actually KO Juggernaut smile.

nope

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by The Pict
nope

yes

guy222
Sentry goes down

2 on 1

Agree with BP....Stay polite friends

All opinions are respected

guy222
yes

good to see ya

Metalmanx
Without BFR team 2 wins.

thumb up

Knowsbleed33
Please stay polite.

Acting like the cool-headed poster here and then PMing me and trying to be intimidating?

You fail on all levels.

Batman-Prime
Acting like the cool-headed poster here and then PMing me and trying to be intimidating?

You fail on all levels.

Why intimidating? I just remarked that you wouldn't be so insulting in real life and that the internet is an easy way to behave wrong. Pointing this out can't be intimidating.
In RL you just wouldn't behave that way, you would be polite, if you parents taught you well.

wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1.
Superman beats Sentry best feat(picking up a car laughing out loud
Then Superman can Bfr Juggernaut.

At the same time, WWH can get Pizza to go You are underestimating the Sentry big time.

Bentley
Supes solos.

According to WWH, Hulk would solo too eek!

Sasaraixx
Team 1

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Supes solos.

According to WWH, Hulk would solo too eek! Supes can't solo the Sentry and Juggernaut.

Colossus-Big C
Yes the will erm

Given enough Time, and considering his Speed, Supes has all the Time in the World. He would ko Juggs. WWH vs Juggernaut. If WWh hadn't bfr Juggs he would have outgrown him in pure strength. no one is going to ko juggernaut

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
Supes solos.

According to WWH, Hulk would solo too eek!

sentry keeps wwh busy
while juggs kills superman

The Nuul
Sentry is weak link.

Bentley
BFR Juggs and its over, half a second tops with Supes speed. Sentry gets stomped like it was a Dark Avenger book.

guy222
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sentry is weak link.

agree

let me ask the thread starter if bfr is on

xJLxKing
Originally posted by guy222
agree

let me ask the thread starter if bfr is on
You are the TS

was it a train?

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You are the TS

was it a train? Maybe taking on Photon or WW Hulk. Maybe scaring Terrax a world breaker in five seconds. The problem is he is afraid of his powers and constantly holds back.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maybe taking on Photon or WW Hulk. Maybe scaring Terrax a word breaker in five seconds. The problem is he is afraid of his powers and constantly holds back. he's right you know

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
agree

let me ask the thread starter if bfr is on If "no bfr" wasn't noted in the OP then it's on.

Spire
Team 1.

Knowsbleed33
Why intimidating? I just remarked that you wouldn't be so insulting in real life and that the internet is an easy way to behave wrong. Pointing this out can't be intimidating.
In RL you just wouldn't behave that way, you would be polite, if you parents taught you well.

wink

Yeah, you're trying to be intimidating. "Yeah, you say that here, but in real life you wouldn't say that to my face."

Batman-Prime
Yeah, you're trying to be intimidating. "Yeah, you say that here, but in real life you wouldn't say that to my face."

I don't think that thus were my words. I said that it is easy to insult people over the net and that you wouldn't do that in real life, and i'm sure not to me. And you should behave.

Thus are just facts. If this intimidates you no expression then I'm really sorry, i tried to reason with you.

Knowsbleed33
You want me to copy and paste the PM here and let others decide if that's what you were trying to do?

Batman-Prime
You want me to copy and paste the PM here and let others decide if that's what you were trying to do?

me
"It's quite easy to insult people over the internet. You surely wouldn't do that in real life, not to me, that's sure . It's pathetic, behave."

quote:

Knowsbleed33 wrote on Nov 17th, 2009 11:02 AM:
A big, tough guy huh?

me
yes, I'm but you clearly misunderstood my intentions. It's funny that people behave so wrong here on the net while in RL they are always polite .

quote:

Knowsbleed33 wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 01:19 AM:
You are nothing.

Remember that.

me
You are really funny

So here ya go

happy

You really think this is intimidating?

erm

-Pr-
Team 1.

Knowsbleed33
me
"It's quite easy to insult people over the internet. You surely wouldn't do that in real life, not to me, that's sure . It's pathetic, behave."

This part is. It was unsuccessful, but you were attempting to intimidate me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.