Galactus vs Classic Juggernaut (durability test)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
1. Thor hits both with his most powerful attack.

2. Beta Ray Bill hits both with his most powerful attack.

Who is left more damaged for each scenario?

CosmicComet
Fully satiated Galactus or average Galactus?

Starscream M
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Fully satiated Galactus or average Galactus? average.

Knowsbleed33
Thor tried his most powerful attack on both of them and it didn't do anything. Yeah, Galactus feld, but I very much doubt it would've done anything.

What's BRB's most powerful attack?

kgkg
Both should be fine.

A non hunger Galactus shouldn't feel it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thor tried his most powerful attack on both of them and it didn't do anything. Yeah, Galactus feld, but I very much doubt it would've done anything.

What's BRB's most powerful attack? not sure...but he did it in godhunter, and he damaged galactus.

Starscream M
Originally posted by kgkg
Both should be fine.

A non hunger Galactus shouldn't feel it. so you don't think galactus would suffer any damage?

CosmicComet
I think if its average, neither would be hurt, but Galactus would feel it a little more. Like a gentle breeze.

lol

Starscream M
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I think if its average, neither would be hurt, but Galactus would feel it a little more. Like a gentle breeze.

lol so, in your estimation, galactus would suffer more harm (however slight) than juggernaut. thats all I wanted to get.

Kasper Gutman
Isn't this on panel already with both Thor and BRB? When Thor added a longer handle to his hammer and made big G flee. I seem to remember big G's armor being damaged. Shoot now I'm going to have to dig for that comic.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Starscream M
not sure...but he did it in godhunter, and he damaged galactus.
He was starved almost to death in godhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.