Divine Spawn vs Sise-Neg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CortSether
Is there a winner or is it a stalemate?

Somewhat of a heated argument on the vine right now.

I go for stalemate, and one is saying Sise-Neg would win while the others are saying Divine Spawn would WTFPWN Sise-Neg.

So what's KMC's opinion on this battle?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Knowsbleed33
Sise-Neg slaughters. The most impressive thing I recall this Spawn doing is recreating planet earth or something of that nature.

CortSether
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Sise-Neg slaughters. The most impressive thing I recall this Spawn doing is recreating planet earth or something of that nature.

Well, some others seem to think that Divine Spawn and MoM are equal due to a scan of Spawn

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/LeprosyMachine/853028-spawn163p152006eclipse_dcp_s.jpg

and apparently he is basically TOAA level whereas for some reason Sise-Neg is not anywhere close even though I posted scans of Sise-Neg appearing from nothingness after destroying the universe.

Knowsbleed33
Sise-Neg went back in time, destroyed and recreated the entire multiverse from nothingness.

CortSether
Sise-Neg went back in time, destroyed and recreated the entire multiverse from nothingness.

Was it the entire multiverse?

I thought it was only the 616 reality and one universe...but Sise-Neg does mention "the universe and beyond" so...hm.

Knowsbleed33
When you go back to the beginning of time and destroy the main universe, all divergent timelines go with it.

Mr Master

When you go back to the beginning of time and destroy the main universe,
all divergent timelines go with it.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.