The Narada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wilferel
What I really like about this ship is its enormous, vengeful-themed (even though wierd) hull. It actually looks more of a 33,000 foot monster than a ship.

There are some questions about this.

Like, did Nero own it? Was he just a miner, or a captain of a mining ship?

Also, did he apply warship-type weapons on the Narada, or being able to launch thousands of shield-breaking torpedoes already a miner's equipment in the 24th century? Also, how did the Narada possess enough firepower to unleash a beam that could penetrate 5000 kilometers of hard rock?

Ridicolously, in Star Wars, they needed a ship which could fit five hundred Naradas in its spherical hull. Is the Narada really, really advanced, to the point where it could actually detonate a supergiant?

jaden101
I personally didn't like the design of it because I don't like things that are overcomplicated for no apparent reason. This is why I always liked the design of the Borg ships. Cubes and spheres. No real need for anything else because aerodynamics are completely irrelevant in space anyway.

Kinneary
Nero was the Captain, and the ship was enhanced with borg technology from the 24th century. There's a four issue comic that ties in with the movie to show you what happened in the 24th century that made Nero a player in the grand scheme of things.

-Pr-
I hate the design, personally, even with all the borg stuff. just seemed very "un-trek-like" to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.