Kurse vs Thanos H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
they fight to death, pure H2H. both got helluva punch so it coud be intersting

fight #1 : standard H2H

fight #2 : Thanos gets adamantium knukles stick out tongue (to compensate for Kurses superior durablity)

nicamarvin
Kurse for the RAPE STOMP..........

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
No... smokin'

Kris Blaze
Kurse.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Probably Kurse after a long hard fight.

nicamarvin

Originally posted by galactusischere
Yes... smokin'

FIXED........... stick out tongue

khazra
This isnt a stomp eitherway. Thanos has manhandled hulk, thing, drax & thor, some of those at the same time.
Kurse has manhandled BRB & thor at the same time.

I'd call them peers in strength & durability. I honestly dont know who to route for, though thanos has more feats to draw on.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by khazra
This isnt a stomp eitherway. Thanos has manhandled hulk, thing, drax & thor, some of those at the same time.

I'd call them peers in strength & durability. I honestly dont know who to route for, though thanos has more feats to draw on.

The problem is Kurse only seems to be vulnerable to one thing. Since this is a h2h affair I don't think Thanos is allowed to use any of his exotic powers to exploit such a weakness. Thus, Thanos would be the shit out of Kurse and Kurse would just take it, and while Thanos durability is top notch.. eventually he would go down.

Naija boy
Kurse

psycho gundam
i'm still riding with my boy thanos here, he's arguably as skilled as mongul and has no problem with kurse's fighting style. (out of all the thick dudes, those two are the most agile/skilled imo)

seriously, it might go down exactly like thanos vs enraged champion (w/ power gem) did since algrim's personality and physical power isn't too far away from that of champion's.

not sure how long it would take, but i think thanos' intellect and combat savy coupled with his physical attributes is the best combatant to bet my money on.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'm still riding with my boy thanos here even for fight #1?

psycho gundam
sure, since the adamantium knuckles really don't add much, dark elves are vulnerable to iron.

adamantium isn't composed of iron at all (cap's shield is partially composed of steel so maybe there is an argument there)

SoulDevourer
thats only if Kurse armor > admantium (possible but we dunno 4 sure)

Thanos got insanely strong punch so if his punches are back by somethin superhard enuf then he *might* able to damage Kurses armor without using armor weakness to iron

golem370
Thanos took on Thor with the Power Gem

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
thats only if Kurse armor > admantium (possible but we dunno 4 sure)

Thanos got insanely strong punch so if his punches are back by somethin superhard enuf then he *might* able to damage Kurses armor without using armor weakness to iron

Not a chance.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The whole problem is the Iron question and if that IS the only way to take down Kurse. If it isn't and Kurse can be hurt over a long drawn out fight. Thanos stomps him. If he truly will never be hurt unless Iron is the the mix. Eventually after days even Thanos would go down.

batdude123
i'm still riding on my boy thanos' nuts here.

thumb up

SoulDevourer
btw no iron in this fight of cos smile

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Not a chance. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The whole problem is the Iron question and if that IS the only way to take down Kurse. If it isn't and Kurse can be hurt over a long drawn out fight. Thanos stomps him. If he truly will never be hurt unless Iron is the the mix. Eventually after days even Thanos would go down. so u guys think without iron Kurse is COMPLETLY invulnerble to all attack? even more then say, Destroyer or Jugs? no blunt/pircing/energy attacks can hurt him? not even magic waepons? huh

(here its only H2H attacks in this fight, im just asking generaly)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm still riding on Supermans nuts and going to every thread to find Thanos fans and talk crap

thumb up

batdude123
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
360 sucks.

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi

so u guys think without iron Kurse is COMPLETLY invulnerble to all attack? even more then say, Destroyer or Jugs? no blunt/pircing/energy attacks can hurt him? not even magic waepons? huh

I don't know about all that.. If lets say Galactus met Kurse I don't believe he would have to exploit Iron to beat Kurse. In a strictly h2h affair with no Iron.... it seems logical that I would be difficult for anyone below abstract.

nicamarvin

so u guys think without iron Kurse is COMPLETLY invulnerble to all attack? even more then say, Destroyer or Jugs? no blunt/pircing/energy attacks can hurt him? not even magic waepons? huh

Here is the how the Durability understanding is in this forum

to punches,Blunt,pircing,energy attacks(Magic its always a wild card,so it wont count here)

Juggernaut=>Destroyer Armour(Uru)>>Mangog>=Amp Kurse>>>Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk(don't blame me go ask beast)

.................. smokin'

SoulDevourer
Here is the how the Durability understanding is in this forum

to punches,Blunt,pircing,energy attacks(Magic its always a wild card,so it wont count here)

Juggernaut=>Destroyer Armour(Uru)>>Mangog>=Amp Kurse>>>Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk(don't blame me go ask beast)

.................. smokin' normaly Destroyer shoud be > everythin else (the only physical attack that damage him wuz skyfather lvl)

mangog vary cuz his stats increase with # of souls in him right? huh

Kris Blaze
Batdude loves the cock.

Because not going down to Thanos with adamantium knuckles (which would barely add anything) is the same as being completely invulnerable to all attacks. Thanos not being able to take someone down physically is a far cry from them being invulnerable no expression

nicamarvin
normaly Destroyer shoud be > everythin else

Not in here....!

the current understanding of Durable(Blunt,pircing,NONE magic attacks) things in this forum is

Juggernaut>>>Enchanted Uru>>>Vibranium/Adamantium1>>>>>>>>>everything else

......... smokin'

SoulDevourer
Not in here....! huh well i dunno about here so...
they aint got RULEs about that to, do they? sad lol

batdude123
Batdude loves the cock.

Well, your mom certainly loves mine.

http://thefurtiveglance.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
Xbox is superior to Playstation

thumb up

SoulDevourer
how the **** did this get from thanos vs kurse to xbox vs ps erm

anyway PC > all Happy Dance

Kris Blaze
Well, your mom certainly loves mine.

http://www.easleys.com/ProductImages/woochie/WitchFaceWO184.jpg

This is her....

Lord Feron
But I do think Thanos has a bit higher durability. Striking power is similar. Thanos has skills in h2h but Kurse is just ferocious, but im pretty sure Playstation is better than Xbox... but PC is my true love (but my computer is too old and crappy to handle the new stuff)

batdude123
http://www.easleys.com/ProductImages/woochie/WitchFaceWO184.jpg

This is her....

Then you must look like this...

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee96/slapphappi247/ugly.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
thumb up

In absolutely no way.

quanchi112
Thanos wins both scenarios.

psycho gundam
how the **** did this get from thanos vs kurse to xbox vs ps erm

anyway PC > all Happy Dance batdude's lame attempt at trollinghumor. uhuh

i call it a batdud 31

h1a8
Originally posted by khazra

Thanos used agility and skill not great strength. Thanos is weaker than Thor. Thing is nothing and Hulk's strength is variable so he can't be used. Kurse>Thor>Thanos is strength

King Kandy
Uh huh, have you never seen the scan where pre-ressurection Thanos easily overpowers Thor?

h1a8
Originally posted by King Kandy
Uh huh, have you never seen the scan where pre-ressurection Thanos easily overpowers Thor?

Nope. But if I do it may change my mind.

Knowsbleed33
Kurse.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Kurse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos used agility and skill not great strength. Thanos is weaker than Thor. Thing is nothing and Hulk's strength is variable so he can't be used. Kurse>Thor>Thanos is strength What are you talking about? You really don't have a clue about any of the characters I have ever seen you debate. Not one clue.

batdude123
batdude's lame attempt at trollinghumor. uhuh

i call it a batdud 31

You're just jealous. hoss

Kris Blaze
i call it a batdud 313

Oh snap.

SoulDevourer
bump

any1 think Thanos can win THIS one? evil face

khazra
Didnt someone from powerpack channel the collective nergies of mjolnir & stormbreaker into a blast that took kurse down for a while? Or did that blat merely knock him into iron which put him down?

(Genuine question, i cant remember).

Stoic
Bump

Horrificus
Kurse takes this.

Damborgson
Kurse

Nihilist
Stalemate

quanchi112
Thanos.

Hyperion Prime
Kurse

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Kurse Based on ?

Batman-Prime
Kurse

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Kurse Can you tell me why you believe he wins.

red sabre
Kurse will rape thanos

the Darkone
Kurse

quanchi112
Originally posted by red sabre
Kurse will rape thanos Based on ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
When has curse been shown to have enough Power to put down the mad titan for the count? Thanos is more skilled and a better tactiian. I have no reason to believe he won't out think Kurse, even in a brawl setting.

the Darkone
Kurse will rape thanos
I wouldn't go that far, but Kurse will beat him down eventually!

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
I wouldn't go that far, but Kurse will beat him down eventually! Thanos' showings are far more impressive.

Horrificus
Upgraded by the Beyonder to be "Thor x 4".

That's a lotta roast beef baby! eek!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
Upgraded by the Beyonder to be "Thor x 4".

That's a lotta roast beef baby! eek! Thanos has tanked Odin's blasts who is a lot more powerful than Thor's strength times 4. Thanos is one tough customer.

Silent Master
The argument that Thanos tanked Odin's blasts doesn't hold water, seeing as he needed several panels just to stand up at the end of that fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
The argument that Thanos tanked Odin's blasts doesn't hold water, seeing as he needed several panels just to stand up at the end of that fight. So the blasts prior to the concentrated one he ran through don't count ? laughing out loud

He also wasn't even defeated by that one either.

Horrificus
Well, I'm not going to go into the Odin battle. Been there, done that.

But, this is a different battle anyway. Thanos would probably have to get his hands dirty with this one anyway, seeing how durable Kurse is.

Physically, they are probably about even. I would have to take a closer look. But, that's the feel I get.

quanchi112
Physically, they are probably about even. I would have to take a closer look. But, that's the feel I get. I think power gem Thor would mop the floor with Kurse.

Silent Master
Originally posted by quanchi112
So the blasts prior to the concentrated one he ran through don't count ? laughing out loud

He also wasn't even defeated by that one either.

Odin's blasts f'd Thanos up so badly that he needed several panels just to stand back up.

quanchi112
Odin's blasts f'd Thanos up so badly that he needed several panels just to stand back up. The first blast didn't cause him to move an inch. I didn't say he was immune to Odin's blasts. You seem to struggle with the meaning of simple words.

Hyperion Prime

quanchi112
I still say Kurse. 4x stronger than Thor is probablly a little stronger than warrior madness power gem thor. Thanos enjoys the fight, but gets "tired" =gives up) like he did with Thor and uses a plot device "shield to contain him.

Don't get me wrong Thanos is my boy. Thor was much more formidable than just 4 times his strength with the power gem. Odin is also a lot more powerful than four times Thor strength.

Who is the most impressive being Kurse tooled ?

Silent Master
The first blast didn't cause him to move an inch. I didn't say he was immune to Odin's blasts. You seem to struggle with the meaning of simple words.

Again, Odin's blasts f'd Thanos up so badly that he needed several panels just to stand back up.

IOW, Thanos didn't "tank" anything.

quanchi112
Again, Odin's blasts f'd Thanos up so badly that he needed several panels just to stand back up.

IOW, Thanos didn't "tank" anything. Did Thanos tank any blasts without moving ? How many blasts did the Surfer tank ?

Silent Master

Hyperion Prime
Thor was much more formidable than just 4 times his strength with the power gem. Odin is also a lot more powerful than four times Thor strength.

Who is the most impressive being Kurse tooled ?

Beta Ray Bill and Thor.

Horrificus
Beta Ray Bill and Thor. Yeah. True.

And, that's a tough f'en team right there.

quanchi112

IOW, Thanos didn't "tank" anything. Again, you clearly seem unable to post anything resembling a response. If you cannot understand the difference between tank and immune then I can't expect anything other than the same response from you.

Beta Ray Bill and Thor. Thanos would utterly tool them as well.

Silent Master

quanchi112

IOW, Thanos didn't "tank" anything. Again, you don't know the difference between tank and immune.

Silent Master
If Thanos tanked the attacks, why did he need several panels just to stand up?

Horrificus
Wow. Very interesting.
This argument has spread across several threads, much like a watery "poop".

Obviously, Thanos is utilizing his minions from this universe, in an effort to break through, ...Quanchi!!
Way to destroy our universe, man!

Well, if it helps any of you, remember that I have posted most of the scans involved in that Thanos/Odin altercation.

Hmmm... was it in (Tyrant vs Mangog) or (Thanos vs Mangog)?
I can't remember.

Well, the good news is...

Mangog Forever Baby!
big grin

quanchi112
If Thanos tanked the attacks, why did he need several panels just to stand up? Thanos tanked many attacks. Thanos wasn't immune. Look the word immune up.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It was Tyrant vs. Mangog Big Horrificus.... and Tyrant still wins wink

red sabre
Thanos tanked many attacks. Thanos wasn't immune. Look the word immune up.

how does it change the fact thanos was all shacking and couldnt stand up just like a female having an orgasm ?

quanchi112
how does it change the fact thanos was all shacking and couldnt stand up just like a female having an orgasm ? Thanos stood up. Thanos wanted more. Odin stopped.

red sabre
Thanos stood up. Thanos wanted more. Odin stopped.

barely stood up after shacking for several panels like he just had orgasm laughing

quanchi112
barely stood up after shacking for several panels like he just had orgasm laughing He stood up. He just waded through a concentrated blast. One blast took out the Surfer. Thanos didn't even move from the first blast. wink

red sabre
how does it change the fact he was barely standing and all shacking for several panels like he just had an orgasm ?

quanchi112
how does it change the fact he was barely standing and all shacking for several panels like he just had an orgasm ? He stood up and most can't even tank one attack yet a prolonged battle with Odin in asgard. that's preupgrade.

red sabre
how does it change the fact he was barely standing and all shacking for several panels like he just had an orgasm ?

quanchi112
how does it change the fact he was barely standing and all shacking for several panels like he just had an orgasm ? He stood up. He had no problems after the fight. That's taking Odin's best and still wanting more. Go Thanos go.

Horrificus
Odin beat Thanos until he "girlie-screamed".

And, I don't think Thanos was struggling to get up. I think it was a Curtsy. big grin

I changed my mind. I would say that Thanos would probably take Kurse.

There are probably a few ways that somebody like Thanos could do it. Even in a h2h manner.

As long as nobody shows up to give Kurse another upgrade.
"Thor x 8" would be pushing the issue a bit. wink

quanchi112
Odin beat Thanos until he "girlie-screamed".

I changed my mind. I would say that Thanos would probably take Kurse.

There are probably a few ways that somebody like Thanos could do it. Even in a h2h manner.

As long as nobody shows up to give Kurse another upgrade.
"Thor x 8" would be pushing the issue a bit. wink Thanos wasn't ever beaten. Thanos showed preupgrade he can take Odin's punishment minus any shields in an extended fight.

Silent Master
Thanos got beat-down, hence the needing several panels just to stand up.

Horrificus
Thanos wasn't ever beaten. Thanos showed preupgrade he can take Odin's punishment minus any shields in an extended fight. Q, you are the funniest "minion of Thanos" in this whole forum.

Ladies and Gentlemen... "Quanchi"! He'll be here all week! big grin

quanchi112
Thanos got beat-down, hence the needing several panels just to stand up. So if someone gets knocked down and stands back up they lost iyo ?

Q, you are the funniest "minion of Thanos" in this whole forum.

Ladies and Gentlemen... "Quanchi"! He'll be here all week! big grin He wasn't beaten. Accept it.

Horrificus
So if someone gets knocked down and stands back up they lost iyo ?

He wasn't beaten. Accept it. They ARE beaten if the only reason they are getting up, is because it is being allowed by the man standing over him.

Damborgson
They ARE beaten if the only reason they are getting up, is because it is being allowed by the man standing over him.

I'd have to agree. Thanos being tough as nails and standing up after the beating may mean he's a badass but as far as being called a stalemate...not really. Its like with a boxer, sure they want to keep fighting and I suppose they could, but the ref stops it anyway since thier usually a bloody mess or they would just go back out to get pounded on some more. Its not a stalemate, they just have heart.

quanchi112
They ARE beaten if the only reason they are getting up, is because it is being allowed by the man standing over him. Odin didn't stand right over him. The distance between them wasn't just a few feet. At the end of the fight they were within a few feet of each other. Standstill.

Horrificus
Odin didn't stand right over him. The distance between them wasn't just a few feet. At the end of the fight they were within a few feet of each other. Standstill. That's because THAT'S where Thanos Landed! laughing

quanchi112
That's because THAT'S where Thanos Landed! laughing So you take back your claim he was standing over Thanos. Thanos was completely fine after the fight. He was in no imminent danger.

Silent Master
Thanos was so "fine" that it only took him several panels to stand back up.

quanchi112
Thanos was so "fine" that it only took him several panels to stand back up. So not jumping to your feet and completely recovering on your own in a few seconds means serious injury ?

Silent Master
Cry all you want, but the fact remains that Thanos was beat-down so badly that it took him several panels just to stand back up.

quanchi112
Cry all you want, but the fact remains that Thanos was beat-down so badly that it took him several panels just to stand back up. His clothes weren't even ruined. He has taken more damage by the Fallen One. Odin didn't beat him. That must burn you up.

Horrificus
So you take back your claim he was standing over Thanos. Thanos was completely fine after the fight. He was in no imminent danger. It was a figure of speech. But, Thanos was in horrible danger.
The same way a person can be pointing a gun at another person, without actually standing right next to them, looking down.

And, the one thing you keep forgetting, is that Odin has proven, time and time again, for decades of Marvel Stories, that he has the capacity to be every bit as crafty, cruel, intelligent and dangerous as Thanos.

Regardless of your belief regarding the "mortality" of Thanos, if somebody can find a way to end his threat, one way or another, it is Odin.

An argument could possibly be made that these two are even similar in certain ways.

quanchi112
It was a figure of speech. But, Thanos was in horrible danger.
The same way a person can be pointing a gun at another person, without actually standing right next to them, looking down.

And, the one thing you keep forgetting, is that Odin has proven, time and time again, for decades of Marvel Stories, that he has the capacity to be every bit as crafty, cruel, intelligent and dangerous as Thanos.

Regardless of your belief regarding the "mortality" of Thanos, if somebody can find a way to end his threat, one way or another, it is Odin.

An argument could possibly be made that these two are even similar in certain ways. Odin's never been as intelligent or as cunning as Thanos. We see a mere clone take Odin completely out of his game and to allow Loki to outwit him countless times. Thanos is on another level. Odin fails against Celestials with prep while Thanos becomes supremacy itself when it suits him.

Horrificus
Odin's never been as intelligent or as cunning as Thanos. We see a mere clone take Odin completely out of his game and to allow Loki to outwit him countless times. Thanos is on another level. Odin fails against Celestials with prep while Thanos becomes supremacy itself when it suits him. Now you've done it! confused

I can actually hear the keyboards clicking as the "Odinites" begin their heated retorts.

You obviously haven't read much Thor, especially the older stuff.

9 times out of 10, you would get to the end of a story and find out that there was some weird twist where Odin manipulated all of the characters to get this result or that result.

Many times, even at the cost of his own family.

quanchi112
Now you've done it! confused

I can actually hear the keyboards clicking as the "Odinites" begin their heated retorts.

9 times out of 10, you would get to the end of a story and find out that there was some weird twist where Odin manipulated all of the characters to get this result or that result.

Many times, even at the cost of his own family. I have read many issues of Thor and do realize he is very wise and cunning. But if you put up against Thanos he doesn't stack up. I gave one example of him up against beings far more powerful than himself and with prep he lost. Thanos becomes supermacy itself when it suits his needs.

Horrificus
I have read many issues of Thor and do realize he is very wise and cunning. But if you put up against Thanos he doesn't stack up. I gave one example of him up against beings far more powerful than himself and with prep he lost. Thanos becomes supermacy itself when it suits his needs. TBH, I always thought that the fact of Odin, supposedly being a "good guy", while he has done some of the things he has done, made it even more twisted.

Then again, maybe that is an accurate portrayal of how a "God" would act.

quanchi112
TBH, I always thought that the fact of Odin, supposedly being a "good guy", while he has done some of the things he has done, made it even more twisted.

Then again, maybe that is an accurate portrayal of how a "God" would act. You can't ignore the good things Odin has done as well. Sure odin can be a twisted old man but he can also be a lovable old one eyed willy.

JakeTheBank
Odin varies from being a noble god amongst gods who sacrifices himself to save his family, kingdom, and the universe, to being a manipulative, bipolar, and deranged deity.

Horrificus
I just read a pretty cool book called "American Gods". (Non-Marvel)
Odin plays a big part in it. And, he is true to character.

quanchi112
Odin plays a big part in it. And, he is true to character. My friend told me about that I think.

the Darkone
Odin plays a big part in it. And, he is true to character.

Show a scan some of the art!!

the Darkone
Now you've done it! confused

Many times, even at the cost of his own family.

How Odin let Dormammu get the upper hand, and later declare it a draw!!

Odin can be just as bad as Thanos or worse, he choose not too that say a lot about Odin character.

Horrificus
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin can be just as bad as Thanos or worse, he choose not too that say a lot about Odin character. And, it keeps Odin interesting too.

No art for American Gods. At least, none that I have. But, if you do a search or two, you will find that there are plenty of members of Deviant Art website that are creating some very cool versions of Gods in the book.

The story is basically pitting the Old Gods against the New Gods. The New Gods are rooted in the USA and, as with the Old Gods in the past, reflect the ideals, ideas and most powerful components of living in this new age.

It was interesting.

Horrificus
As far as stories based on "Gods" goes, I have a favorite series, in case you guys ever get bored and want to check out something different.

I have posted some links to scans that I think you might appreciate.

Most recent post, Baddest, yet Most Obscure Villains, page 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.