Lobo vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
who wins?

nicamarvin
in a Bar type Brawl? I want to say Lobo......

Mshinu
I don`t know but it would be one interesting and potentially great fight.

Kris Blaze
Sentry would take it.

Zeuodin
Good fight. But Lobo wins. He's a high Superman villain. I believe Any of Superman's high villians can take Sentry. And Lobo would probably make fun of Sentry while they were fighting.

Lord Feron
Tough cann Lobo takes a ton of punishment and a decent brawler.

iceman24567
Lobo puts Sentry to sleep

Bouboumaster
On paper, Sentry should win.

On paper.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Good fight. But Lobo wins. He's a high Superman villain. I believe Any of Superman's high villians can take Sentry. And Lobo would probably make fun of Sentry while they were fighting. That what you base off?

Sentry wins due to his power set, Lobo lost his clone generating ability and gets BFR by Sentry if he has to.

iceman24567
Never seen Sentry bfr and i don't see how Sentrys powerset is any better than Supermans

Warlord
Originally posted by iceman24567
Never seen Sentry bfr and i don't see how Sentrys powerset is any better than Supermans

What about the instances he's thrown someone to the sun?
Superman could easily do that too

iceman24567
He's flown people to the sun but unless he can punch him to the sun i don't think Sentry will survive Lobo's best shots.

Warlord
He's flown people to the sun but unless he can punch him to the sun i don't think Sentry will survive Lobo's best shots.

depends on the writing...recent jober Sentry goes down

SamZED
If Superman can take him Sentry definitely can take him. shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Good fight. But Lobo wins. He's a high Superman villain. I believe Any of Superman's high villians can take Sentry. And Lobo would probably make fun of Sentry while they were fighting. Just because your a villain of someone that doesn't mean you can beat someone else on that merit alone. I guess Luthor can beat Sentry straight up and he's Superman's main nemesis.

shokosugi
Lobo sh1ts at Sentry

Omega Vision
The way I see it the fight could go either way depending on the setting. Sentry doesn't have Lobo's feats but at the same time Lobo has some seriously low showings.

SamZED
some of sentry's showings are more impressive than Lobo's...

Batman-Prime
In his comic Lobo would kill Sentry. But overall I would give Sentry 7/10

Omega Vision
In his comic Lobo can smoke in Space and has gotten fresh on Death of the Endless without getting immediately killed for it. Don't fight Lobo in his own comic, he's like God in his own comic.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
In his comic Lobo can smoke in Space and has gotten fresh on Death of the Endless without getting immediately killed for it. Don't fight Lobo in his own comic, he's like God in his own comic.

God is Lobos biggest fan, in his comic big grin.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
God is Lobos biggest fan, in his comic big grin.
Don't forget that he killed Santa in a knife fight. And knocked the Silver Surfer off his surfboard by fishtailing him with his chopper.

Lord Feron
Don't forget that he killed Santa in a knife fight. And knocked the Silver Surfer off his surfboard by fishtailing him with his chopper.
laughing

BattleMage
Sentry 8/10. I like his powerset over supermans.

xJLxKing
Unless Sentry can punch harder then Superman(with proof), I don't see him winning at all. Last time, Superman was hitting Lobo, and Lobo was healing faster.

Sentry's only option is to BFR in a way that will stop Lobo. That isn't happening.

Lobo wins easily

Omega Vision
Lobo is consistently equal to or above Etrigan who could give the Sentry a serious fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Unless Sentry can punch harder then Superman(with proof), I don't see him winning at all. Last time, Superman was hitting Lobo, and Lobo was healing faster.

Sentry's only option is to BFR in a way that will stop Lobo. That isn't happening.

Lobo wins easily Is the Sentry's only option punching?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is the Sentry's only option punching?
What else is there? Physical damage is his main type of damage

quanchi112
What else is there? Physical damage is his main type of damage You have just proven you don't know anything about the character of sentry. That's all I wanted to know.

Omega Vision
You have just proven you don't know anything about the character of sentry. That's all I wanted to know.
Not sure how effective TP is on Lobo.

quanchi112
Not sure how effective TP is on Lobo. Did I say tp?

Omega Vision
Did I say tp?
Look lets just say that if Sentry fights Lobo the same way he fought WW Hulk he's ****ed.
Lobo has pretty sick HF and Sentry's energy attacks may not be enough.
I'm not for one side or the other but average Lobo would kick average Sentry's ass.

quanchi112
Look lets just say that if Sentry fights Lobo the same way he fought WW Hulk he's ****ed.
Lobo has pretty sick HF and Sentry's energy attacks may not be enough.
I'm not for one side or the other but average Lobo would kick average Sentry's ass. My point was that jlxxking doesn't understand a thing about the Sentry or his powers. He thinks he just punches everything.

Omega Vision
My point was that jlxxking doesn't understand a thing about the Sentry or his powers. He thinks he just punches everything.
Well to be fair to J the writers aren't doing anything to stop that conception of him.
Marvel needs to decide whether Sentry is just another Superman ripoff who skirts Top-Tier Status or if he's the end-all-be-all OP Golden God he was pitched as when he was first retroactively written into the MU. They can't fence straddle.

xJLxKing
You have just proven you don't know anything about the character of sentry. That's all I wanted to know.
laughing out loud

Prove me wrong!

Is Physical Damage not the strongest amount Sentry can dish out? Or are you going to scream NO to try and prove your idiotic claim?

quanchi112
Well to be fair to J the writers aren't doing anything to stop that conception of him.
Marvel needs to decide whether Sentry is just another Superman ripoff who skirts Top-Tier Status or if he's the end-all-be-all OP Golden God he was pitched as when he was first retroactively written into the MU. They can't fence straddle. J doesn't understand the very concept of his powers. Originally posted by xJLxKing
laughing out loud

Prove me wrong!

Is Physical Damage not the strongest amount Sentry can dish out? Or are you going to scream NO to try and prove your idiotic claim? No, it isn't. To limit him to punching only is demonstrating a complete misunderstanding of the character and his powers.

The Pict
Actually Sentry throws everything into the Sun.

J doesn't understand the very concept of his powers. No, it isn't. To limit him to punching only is demonstrating a complete misunderstanding of the character and his powers.

That's not what he is saying. Just because he says Sentry mostly punches doesn't mean he doesn't know what his powers are. The hell kinda logic is that?

xJLxKing
No, it isn't. To limit him to punching only is demonstrating a complete misunderstanding of the character and his powers.
So again, what is there that can Harm Lobo? Why are you avoiding the question in hand? Obviously, you don't understand what I was even trying to say.

The Pict
Originally posted by The Pict

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9683/mightyavengers07013014.jpg

xJLxKing
^ laughing out loud

quanchi112

That's not what he is saying. Just because he says Sentry mostly punches doesn't mean he doesn't know what his powers are. The hell kinda logic is that? I'd like some examples of him always throwing everything into the sun, please?

He doesn't understand the Sentry's powers though. That's the point and if he thinks that's all the Sentry can bring to the table he doesn't understand his basic powers.Originally posted by xJLxKing
So again, what is there that can Harm Lobo? Why are you avoiding the question in hand? Obviously, you don't understand what I was even trying to say. Energy powers.

Or

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9683/mightyavengers07013014.jpg

xJLxKing
Energy powers.

Or
Wow, you truly are an imbecile.

1- I stated without BFR
2- Which do you think is better for Sentry to use ET or Physical Attack against his opponent?

Shows you don't even read posts and just look at anything to argue against.

bbrem123
the funny this is nobody know what sentry can do with his power.

soooo...why even argue how he can and cant beat. We will all see after Dark Avengers is over and done

quanchi112
Wow, you truly are an imbecile.

1- I stated without BFR
2- Which do you think is better for Sentry to use ET or Physical Attack against his opponent?

Shows you don't even read posts and just look at anything to argue against. Energy, duh. To state he can't hurt him with his fists so he'd done is just a completely onesided and ignorant view of the Sentry.

The Pict
I'd like some examples of him always throwing everything into the sun, please?

kinda

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/joke

xJLxKing
Energy, duh. To state he can't hurt him with his fists so he'd done is just a completely onesided and ignorant view of the Sentry.
I am asking you a question. Which do you believe to be more powerful. Superman's Punches or Sentry's Energy Attack

quanchi112
kinda

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/joke I never knew you had a sense of humor. Originally posted by xJLxKing
I am asking you a question. Which do you believe to be more powerful. Superman's Punches or Sentry's Energy Attack Energy attacks.

The Pict
I never knew you had a sense of humor.

weep

Just feelings, they'll heal.

quanchi112
weep

Just feelings, they'll heal. You scotts are tougher than that.

xJLxKing
Energy attacks.
Okay, that's a start. Let's see some feats!

The Pict
You scotts are tougher than that.

scotland

quanchi112
Okay, that's a start. Let's see some feats! I've already went over them before. If you won't answer my questions with specifics I won't be providing you with any scans.

Prep-Man
I think Sentry will get a good push pretty soon, during Seige. Now, Lobo wins.

xJLxKing
I've already went over them before. If you won't answer my questions with specifics I won't be providing you with any scans.
Is this a withdrawal? I guess your just talking BS then

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think Sentry will get a good push pretty soon, during Seige. Now, Lobo wins. The only reason he's been embarrassed is due to him constantly scared of losing control of his powers.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think Sentry will get a good push pretty soon, during Seige. Now, Lobo wins. Gotta agree and Lobo's bike is standard gear well not currently since he's in hell but before it was.

The Pict
The only reason he's been embarrassed is due to him constantly scared of losing control of his powers.

Not entirely. When Ultron killed his wife he flipped out, you could see the aspect of the Void in his eyes. He still couldn't down successfully put her down though.

quanchi112
Not entirely. When Ultron killed his wife he flipped out, you could see the aspect of the Void in his eyes. He still couldn't down successfully put her down though. He went off a little bit, but he more than held his own. if I recall correctly he resurrected her.

The Pict
He went off a little bit, but he more than held his own. if I recall correctly he resurrected her.

He went off more than a little. His eyes totally changed, he wasn't thinking of anything but revenge. He didn't think twice about giving Wonder Man a back hand when he tried to interfere.

He held his own yeah, but he was slapped around as well.

He resurrected her after the fight.

tkitna
Sentry can and should win, but he's been Marvels Rhino for a long time now.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by tkitna
Proof please!
It seems no one can post any shed of proof.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by tkitna
I thought Rhino was Marvel's Rhino.

quanchi112
He went off more than a little. His eyes totally changed, he wasn't thinking of anything but revenge. He didn't think twice about giving Wonder Man a back hand when he tried to interfere.

He held his own yeah, but he was slapped around as well.

He resurrected her after the fight. He didn't cut loose with the bulk of his power like he did before against the WW Hulk. That's the point. he also overloaded the Absorbing Man before.

The Pict
I thought Rhino was Marvel's Rhino.

laughing out loud Was just gonna say that

BattleMage
Lobo is consistently equal to or above Etrigan who could give the Sentry a serious fight. B.S. What the f**k?

iceman24567
Nah its pretty much true

quanchi112
Nah its pretty much true Iyo.

Nihilist
Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.