Movie Watchmen vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Comics Punisher vs Rorschach

"" vs Nite Owl

"" vs Silk Spectre II

"" vs Ozymandias

"" vs The Comedian

Omega Vision
If he fights movie Ozy in h/h he's dead. That guy was like half-Spider-Man.

redhotrash
Frank should honestly clear this.

SoulDevourer
ima give Punisher definite win against Silk only stick out tongue

(and possible win vs Comedian)

Bouboumaster
Before he died, Punisher had crazy stuff

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Before he died, Punisher had crazy stuff Isn't his current stuff much better? He has alien tech.

SoulDevourer
shit I thought this wuz H2H only

yeah Punisher had some crazy gear even back then erm if so he pwns every1 cept Ozy (and maybe Rorshah)

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
shit I thought this wuz H2H only

yeah Punisher had some crazy gear even back then erm if so he pwns every1 cept Ozy (and maybe Rorshah) It is only H2H, sorry if that wasn't clear by the OP.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
It is only H2H, sorry if that wasn't clear by the OP. k then back to my 1st post stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Only h2h?

Punisher get mauled by Ozymandias, at least.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Only h2h?

Punisher get mauled by Ozymandias, at least.
If its only H/H he might beat Comedian, Nite-Owl, and Silk Spectre (that's a big maybe) but he ain't beating Rorshach and Ozy rape stomps him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Comics Punisher vs Rorschach

"" vs Nite Owl

"" vs Silk Spectre II

"" vs Ozymandias

"" vs The Comedian

Frank may beat SS, NO and The Comedian but he gets wtfpwnded by Rorshach and Ozy

SoulDevourer
guess this a thread where every1 agree big grin

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Frank may beat SS, NO and The Comedian but he gets wtfpwnded by Rorshach and Ozy Ozymandias>Comedian>Nite Owl>Silk Spectre>Rorschach.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Ozymandias>Comedian>Nite Owl>Silk Spectre>Rorschach.
No way is Rorshach at the bottom. I can see Comedian (in his prime) being better than Rorshach but he's clearly Nite-Owl and Silk Spectre's superior. Him and his crazy-man boxing fighting style.

WhogotDaProts
Pun might make it past Silk and Nite and has an extremely slim chance of pulling a win against Shaq. Ozzy and Comedian will pwn him. everyone else probably will too 8/10

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No way is Rorshach at the bottom. I can see Comedian (in his prime) being better than Rorshach but he's clearly Nite-Owl and Silk Spectre's superior. Him and his crazy-man boxing fighting style. On the contrary, he's clearly not. He might be Silk Spectre's superior. Tactically, he's superior to all except Ozymandias. But everyone else with the exception of Comedian are better martial artists. LOL at Rorschach being better than Nite Owl.

Omega Vision
On the contrary, he's clearly not. He might be Silk Spectre's superior. Tactically, he's superior to all except Ozymandias. But everyone else with the exception of Comedian are better martial artists. LOL at Rorschach being better than Nite Owl.
Nite-Owl wasn't nearly as impressive a brawler. When Ozy was done fighting Owl's punches scarcely even effected him. You think if ROrshach had gotten that many free shots that Adrian would have gotten out with just a simple cut on his cheek?

SoulDevourer
Comedian>...>Rorschach. lol

Bouboumaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.