mildly fed Galactus Vs The Quintessence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
A mildly fed Galactus takes on Phantom Stranger, Zeus, Highfather, Shazam, and Ganthet all together. Will he succeed or will he fall?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by galactusischere
A mildly fed Galactus takes on Phantom Stranger, Zeus, Highfather, Shazam, and Ganthet all together. Will he succeed or will he fall? Fail.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Fail.
Galactus...falls?

Zeuodin
Galactus...falls? Yes.

galactusischere
Yes.
but..hes..the devourer of worlds sad

Zeuodin
but..hes..the devourer of worlds Just a small portion of the Quintessence's might gave the Original God his power which cracked open the bleed and unveiled Hyper Time.

galactusischere
Just a small portion of the Quintessence's might gave the Original God his power which cracked open the bleed and unveiled Hyper Time.
They got owned by emperor Joker..
Featwise the don't go that high.

Zeuodin
They got owned but emperor Joker..
Featwise the don't go that high. The Emporer Joker? Are you serious? With Mxy's power? Who dominates all of reality? That is a joke. LMAO. Emporer Joker would ***** galactus at full power.

galactusischere
The Emporer Joker? Are you serious? With Mxy's power? Who dominates all of reality? That is a joke. LMAO. Emporer Joker would ***** galactus at full power.
Uh huh.
*Galactus gets Ultimate Nullifier out*
Joker: Hahahaha..
*Galactus shoots the UN*
Joker: what the hell?
Joker = Nullified
And no Joker can't beat a full power Galactus.
We don't even know what full power Galactus is or how powerful he is

Zeuodin
Uh huh.
*Galactus gets Ultimate Nullifier out*
Joker: Hahahaha..
*Galactus shoots the UN*
Joker: what the hell?
Joker = Nullified
And no Joker can't beat a full power Galactus.
We don't even know what full power Galactus is or how powerful he is
Sorry. mxy has already survived a blast from The ultimator. The being that was everything. The UN will not Nullify Mxy or anyone with Mxy's powers. Sorry.

galactusischere
Sorry. mxy has already survived a blast from The ultimator. The being that was everything. The UN will not Nullify Mxy or anyone with Mxy's powers. Sorry.
lol ok if thats what you believe.
so now UN>IG but Mxy>UN

I find that laughingable

Zeuodin
lol ok if thats what you believe.
so now UN>IG but Mxy>UN

I find that laughingable
The UN is Superior to the IG on a wide Scale. I do believe so. Mxy is also Superior to the IG. Mxy is as powerful as the UN but as Versatile as the IG. Neither can compare to him really. Galactus would be a stain to mxy. at any level. And the very Fact that a portion of the combined might of the quintessence blew a hole in mxy, tells me that Galactus could not dare hope to defeat them.

batdude123
They got owned by emperor Joker..
Featwise the don't go that high.

You think them getting owned by Emperor Joker means anything in this fight?

iceman24567
Originally posted by batdude123
You think them getting owned by Emperor Joker means anything in this fight? no

galactusischere
Originally posted by batdude123
You think them getting owned by Emperor Joker means anything in this fight?
Emperor Joker didn't have all of Mxy's power.
Plus the other guy is saying taht Mxy is >IG.
If that's what you believe to then you are a DC fanboy.

Zeuodin
Plus the other guy is saying taht Mxy is >IG.
If that's what you believe to then you are a DC fanboy.
That is silly. Mxy's powers have legit Multiversal Feats. even 4th wall feats. The IG has universal feats. There are even other IG.

galactusischere
That is silly. Mxy's powers have legit Multiversal Feats. even 4th wall feats. The IG has universal feats. There are even other IG.
Read Mr.master's posts?
ANd dont't bull shit. He knows more about those stuff than me or you.
When IG easily defeats Eternity the living embodiment of the universe, then you can say that it is easily>universe.
UN in the hands of Galactus would be atleast megaversal.

Zeuodin
Read Mr.master's posts?
When IG easily defeats Eternity the living embodiment of the universe, then you can say that it is easily>universe.
UN in the hands of Galactus would be atleast megaversal.
You talk in Speculation. I can only go by what I read. The UN at it's greatest so far has Multiversal power destructive AND creative. What it would be in Galactus's hand I cannot Speculate on since I've never seen him use it to it's fullest. Defeating Eternity def makes it Universal in power.

iceman24567
Read Mr.master's posts?
UN in the hands of Galactus would be atleast megaversal. So how does any of that prove the IG is > Mxy?

Bouboumaster
The only threat it's the Phantom Stranger.

How Galactus would fair against him?

AsbestosFlaygon
It really varies... PS can be weaker than an average human, and be as powerful as a fully-backed Spectre

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The only threat it's the Phantom Stranger.

How Galactus would fair against him?
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
It really varies... PS can be weaker than an average human, and be as powerful as a fully-backed Spectre
Right, not even with consistent showing of PS

Galactus at average would lose against these variety of sky-fathers.

lol@ Galactus pulling NU and winning speculation.

galactusischere
You talk in Speculation. I can only go by what I read. The UN at it's greatest so far has Multiversal power destructive AND creative. What it would be in Galactus's hand I cannot Speculate on since I've never seen him use it to it's fullest. Defeating Eternity def makes it Universal in power.
You also go by speculating that UN in hands of Reed>Un in hands of Quasar.

galactusischere
Originally posted by vansonbee

Why not?
UN in the hands of Galactus WOULD ATLEAST destroy the multi-verse.
And some people say that UN is superior to IG..

Zeuodin
You also go by speculating that UN in hands of Reed>Un in hands of Quasar.
No I'm not. I'm going off of what I've seen.

galactusischere
No I'm not. I'm going off of what I've seen.
and IG beat UN but no, you say because Quasar used it it wasn't as effective as Reed.

quanchi112
Galactus stomps. The team doesn't have the feats to stand up to Galactus. Ps has been hinted at as something special but has never definitively showed he's a major force. The rest would be easily dealt with save Shazam if he were on the roe and had prep time.

batdude123

And?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by vansonbee
Right, not even with consistent showing of PS

Galactus at average would lose against these variety of sky-fathers.

Galactus won't loose against skyfathers. It would only depends on the PS.

Omega Vision
Split or Galactus takes a slight majority.
And no losing to Emperor Joker is never a low showing.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus won't loose against skyfathers. It would only depends on the PS.

I asked this in another thread, Why do people think he is so great?

I mean people say he is powerful I want to knwo what he did. I simply don't know much about him. The only feat I have which would be considered impressive was that Spectre was not able to kill him (for some reason) but polymorphed him into a mouse or something.

Anyway as it is i don't believe Galactus would lose against these guys. Galactus is abstract level these guys seem to be sky father level only.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I asked this in another thread, Why do people think he is so great?

I mean people say he is powerful I want to knwo what he did. I simply don't know much about him. The only feat I have which would be considered impressive was that Spectre was not able to kill him (for some reason) but polymorphed him into a mouse or something.

Anyway as it is i don't believe Galactus would lose against these guys. Galactus is abstract level these guys seem to be sky father level only.
Shazam is a bit above skyfather. You could argue that Zeus is their weakest member and he's above Ares who is a certified Team Wrecker.
Who is the strongest character that a mildly fed Galactus has beaten?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Shazam is a bit above skyfather. You could argue that Zeus is their weakest member and he's above Ares who is a certified Team Wrecker.
Who is the strongest character that a mildly fed Galactus has beaten? How is Shazam above skyfather?

Bouboumaster
Who is the strongest character that a mildly fed Galactus has beaten?

All the fight where Galactus is in are mostly with a hungry Galactus. So, one who is midly fed should do great

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Shazam above skyfather?
Could a Skyfather fight a bloodlusted Spectre amped by that much magic and gain the upper hand for a moment? I think not.

nicamarvin
Could a Skyfather fight a bloodlusted Spectre amped by that much magic and gain the upper hand for a moment? I think not.

He is Above............ smokin'

quanchi112
Could a Skyfather fight a bloodlusted Spectre amped by that much magic and gain the upper hand for a moment? I think not. He was prepped and used artifacts throughout his realm. That's like saying Odin can use his destroyer armor and saying that pertains to regular Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.