Pre-Crisis Black Adam vs Sun-dipped Superman & Warrior Madness Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Doom & Luthor pluck Fawcett or PC Black Adam out of the timestream and right in front of Superman and Thor. For this fight, Superman is at OWAW levels and Thor is in warrior madness mode.

Can the duo put down a total invulnerable foe that is as strong as Pre-Crisis Superman?

shokosugi
Sun dipped Superman solos Black Adam and WM Thor

Prep-Man
Yeah, right.

Warlord
sundiped Superman could be enough depending on the duration of the sundip IMO

Prep-Man
You think Sun dipped > Pre-crisis? He barely moved a planet.

-Pr-
i honestly don't know how powerful pre crisis black adam was...

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
You think Sun dipped > Pre-crisis? He barely moved a planet.

still BA doesn't have as impressive feats as Supes pre crisis.
considering the sundip is a long one I believe Superman can stalemate him

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
still BA doesn't have as impressive feats as Supes pre crisis.
considering the sundip is a long one I believe Superman can stalemate him

When PC Superman and BA met, Superman couldn't put him down.

Depending on which era we're talking about, Adam and Billy had COMPLETE invulnerability. Like Juggernaut had.

In an early issue (not in continuity, of course), SHAZAM admited that he could not beat Adam, so he teleported him away to the farthest reaches of the universe. The result? Totally weakened SHAZAM.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by -Pr-
i honestly don't know how powerful pre crisis black adam was...

The combined might of Billy, Mary, and Freddy couldn't even make Adam flinch. And they punched him all at the same time. LOL!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Prep-Man
The combined might of Billy, Mary, and Freddy couldn't even make Adam flinch. And they punched him all at the same time. LOL!

laughing out loud

that is pretty impressive.

Lord Feron
laughing out loud

that is pretty impressive.

agreed, I only saw the fight between PC SUpes and BA and they were stalemating each other, and supes was definitely trying very hard. I do not think a Sundip supes and thor would be able to beat him. It is far more likily BA comes out on top.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lord Feron
agreed, I only saw the fight between PC SUpes and BA and they were stalemating each other, and supes was definitely trying very hard. I do not think a Sundip supes and thor would be able to beat him. It is far more likily BA comes out on top.

well a non-sundipped supes has held his own with earth 2 superman twice. why couldn't he, with an amp, at least match adam?

Lord Feron
well a non-sundipped supes has held his own with earth 2 superman twice. why couldn't he, with an amp, at least match adam?

Considering what supes did in his PC days. Then I look at the fight between BA and PC supes it just seems like someone as powerful as PC supes being knocked around by soemone else is a very impressive achievement.

I know very little of Earth 2 supes but from what little i have seen he is not at PC levels. But hey i could be wrong, he could of punched out the sun or something.

Omega Vision
Earth 2 Superman isn't nearly at PC Levels. That or he's really good at holding back when he's enraged and grieving over his dead wife (that seems doubtful).
BL Superman was strong enough to take Superman and Superboy at the same time but that should have been easy for him especially considering the ring.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Considering what supes did in his PC days. Then I look at the fight between BA and PC supes it just seems like someone as powerful as PC supes being knocked around by soemone else is a very impressive achievement.

I know very little of Earth 2 supes but from what little i have seen he is not at PC levels. But hey i could be wrong, he could of punched out the sun or something.

afaik, e2 supes is the pre crisis one.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Earth 2 Superman isn't nearly at PC Levels. That or he's really good at holding back when he's enraged and grieving over his dead wife (that seems doubtful).
BL Superman was strong enough to take Superman and Superboy at the same time but that should have been easy for him especially considering the ring.

the ring doesn't make you more powerful.

iceman24567
afaik, e2 supes is the pre crisis one.

the ring doesn't make you more powerful. I thought earth one Superman was the crazy powerful one?

quanchi112
Team wins.

xJLxKing
PC Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.