Do you study SW everyday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Do you try to study everything that is to know about the SW universe ? Know every single detail and answer to every single question about SW?

What am saying is do you eat breath and sleep SW ???? 24/7

Lord Lucien
I used to eat, breath, and sleep Power Rangers 24/7, but I gagged on the "Hiyas!"

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I used to eat, breath, and sleep Power Rangers 24/7, but I gagged on the "Hiyas!" I'm glad it wasn't just me.

REXXXX
No, I don't. I used to back in the day, and there are some moments where I still do, but only if I need it for something else that requires nerddom.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I used to eat, breath, and sleep Power Rangers 24/7, but I gagged on the "Hiyas!"

That is because MMPR rocks, old skool!!

http://www.freewebs.com/powerrangers/mmpr.jpg

No to Star Wars though. I am looking forward to TOR, but besides that and this forum, it is off my mind.

mattatom
I'm in the same place Slash. Though i'm looking forward to the end of the Bane Trilogy.

truejedi
not anymore. i used to be hardcore, but then life happened.

One Free Man
Never. I knew what I liked and i red/watched that, but never what I didn't. For instance, I have no idea what the vong even are, neither do I care about the cw series, etc.

BruceSkywalker
when i was like 10, but not anymore

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by truejedi
not anymore. i used to be hardcore, but then life happened.

Dido. I used to eat , sleep , dream and talk Star Wars. BUT....Lifes a bish isen't she?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
That is because MMPR rocks, old skool!!

http://www.freewebs.com/powerrangers/mmpr.jpg

No to Star Wars though. I am looking forward to TOR, but besides that and this forum, it is off my mind.

i recently read that MMPR is coming back

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i recently read that MMPR is coming back

That absolutely sucks, not in the way that the series sucks (although it had major flaws), but that it was unique in its days and that the youngsters today won't appreciate it the way we did when it was fresh.

Red Nemesis
Yeah! Fvcking Youngsters!

REXXXX
I used to be way more of a Star Wars fanatic back in the day, but it's the only franchise that has really held my attention as long as it has. The Matrix and Lord of the Rings were my other two that really peaked my interest, but those faltered the further away we got from the movie releases and such.

truejedi
i guess the fact that i still read the novels that come out, this many years later means something.

jayce78
Originally posted by coolmovies
Do you try to study everything that is to know about the SW universe ? Know every single detail and answer to every single question about SW?

Yes and No. Love the Mythos and the motion pictures and some of the comics that aren't to freaken weird. But I'm not really a huge E.U. Guy at all.

Darth Truculent
Nope. Other things have to occupy my mind like working 8-10 hours a day.

Major Valerian
Not at all. Never, actually. I will always love SW and it will always be my favourite franchise, but it is not the center of my life, never was and never will be.

darthchucky
i dead-center agree with major valerian. Well said! yes

kotorfan
not really. I used to when i was 12

Shey Tapani
Not now, but sometimes i feel the urge.

Elok Quintly
Yes I do, and I make it my business to know everything there is about Palpatine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.