Wonder Woman vs Thing in a slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who will fall first?

Bouboumaster
Thing is the most hearted being in the comics.

That said, Wonder Woman makes him eats his rock teeth.

golem370
I think he stand with her for awhile he did last with the Champion where people like Sasquatch Wonder Man Colossus felled

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by golem370
I think he stand with her for awhile he did last with the Champion where people like Sasquatch Wonder Man Colossus felled

He would probably be able to take some of her best shot, and stand there, but ultimately, she wtfpwn him.

iceman24567
She pounds him into rubble.

Starscream M
I could be wrong, but isn't thing quite a bit more durable than Wondy?

iceman24567
Really since when?

Starscream M
Originally posted by iceman24567
Really since when? since forever?

iceman24567
Why because bullets don't hurt him?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Starscream M
I could be wrong, but isn't thing quite a bit more durable than Wondy? I believe so too, but she way way quicker and way stronger.

Way = measurements

Starscream M
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why because bullets don't hurt him? he's rock...she's flesh (albeit goddess flesh).

Zeuodin
he's rock...she's flesh (albeit goddess flesh).
She just recently took a thermo nuclear device point blank. I don't Thing Can do that. She was also punched from near the sun to earth in seconds flat. I think Thing would have died from the punch itself let alone the rentry burn and the crash. I also think Superman's heat vision would melt thing.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Zeuodin
She just recently took a thermo nuclear device point blank. I don't Thing Can do that. She was also punched from near the sun to earth in seconds flat. I think Thing would have died from the punch itself let alone the rentry burn and the crash. I also think Superman's heat vision would melt thing. isn't she not even bulletproof?

also, superman could melt Wondy with HV too, it all depends on the level of hv

Zeuodin
isn't she not even bulletproof?

They were fighting in open space nearly at the sun's surface. She didn't melt then. Also, There is a scan where she is getting hit by high powered rifle fire and she didn't even bleed.

iceman24567
he's rock...she's flesh (albeit goddess flesh). eek! She's more durable but i like your flesh vs rock argument laughing

batdude123
I am wrong.

thumb up

nicamarvin
he's rock...she's flesh (albeit goddess flesh).
so is Juggernuat and he aint even a God

your logic is weird

do you also think Colossus>>Thing>>WonderWoman? in terms of Durability because Metal>>Rock>>Flesh?... confused

Konton
isn't she not even bulletproof?

I can't believe you freaking people still believe Diana to have crap durability because of a MYSTICAL weakness to bullets.

Diana has consistently withstood automatic gunfire but experiences mild pain. She has a weakness to bullets themselves, however it's still not enough to penetrate her flesh. Her blunt force durability is Superman level and she can take nukes to the face, survive reentry, hits from top tier bricks, etc.

Diana's physical stats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thing. AND she completely outclasses him in the h2h department.

He doesn't land a single blow imo.

Diana 10/10

WhogotDaProts
New Break!

Benjamin Grimm ,a.k.a The Thing, was found dead in an Amazonian jungle last night. It appears as if his jaw bone was punched through his skull after trying to unsuccessfully fight Wonder Woman in what was obviously an epic curbstomp match. It was determined that Thing did not land one effective blow. More on page 6...

SoulDevourer
Wondys taken bullets?

scan? confused

BUSTER1
I thought WW, though highly durable against blunt force, could be penetrated by bullets.
Anyways, Ben finds that Thundra aint the only Amazon that can kick his head in.

Konton
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Wondys taken bullets?

scan? confused

http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228611_wwdeflection1/

Pain but no injury.

Originally posted by BUSTER1
I thought WW, though highly durable against blunt force, could be penetrated by bullets.
Anyways, Ben finds that Thundra aint the only Amazon that can kick his head in.

False. She feels pain from bullets, but they don't really do much other than pain her.

http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228418_scan0023/

She isn't vulnerable to just any piercing objects either.

Here she's surprised that an arrow actually pierced her skin. It ends up being magical.
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228428_scan0043/
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228433_scan0044/
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228434_scan0045/

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Konton
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228611_wwdeflection1/ u mean the middle panel? wierd cuz i dont see no bullet impacts huh

xJLxKing
Spite. WW wins

Omega Vision
Thing's main asset seems to be an ability to get his ass kicked and end up looking better for it.
His greatest feat is taking a beating from Champion and never allowing Champion to break his spirit.
Wonder Woman would be way too fast for him and she's stronger. He might have better durability, maybe. Wondy takes a majority, she doesn't need a lasso or flight to beat Ben.

Konton
u mean the middle panel? wierd cuz i dont see no bullet impacts huh

What do you think was happening? Cramps?

chomperx9
wonder woman way stronger than thing. there for she wins

wonder woman vs colossus in a slugfest that would me more fare

SoulDevourer
What do you think was happening? Cramps? dos that LOOK like bullet impacts to u? no expression
she catch the guy with her lasso then theres a flash like shes hit by energy blast or electricity or something, and it dont even sound like bullets erm

anyway how do u think she woud do against miltary rifles like P90 or AP rounds or heavy artilery shells? laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Originally posted by chomperx9
wonder woman way stronger than thing. there for she wins

wonder woman vs colossus in a slugfest that would me more fare
It would be less of a stomp but it still wouldn't be fair. Wonder Woman is way to fast for Colossus.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It would be less of a stomp but it still wouldn't be fair. Wonder Woman is way to fast for Colossus. but this is just a slug fest

SoulDevourer
but superspeed is allow in h2h slugfests right?

Omega Vision
but superspeed is allow in h2h slugfests right?
Yes what I meant is even if their feet are stuck to the ground Wonder Woman still can punch and dodge faster than Pyotr can by a wide margin.

Konton
dos that LOOK like bullet impacts to u? no expression
she catch the guy with her lasso then theres a flash like shes hit by energy blast or electricity or something, and it dont even sound like bullets erm

anyway how do u think she woud do against miltary rifles like P90 or AP rounds or heavy artilery shells? laughing out loud

If you look at the panel in relation to the scan as a whole, yes.
She is being hit with automatic gunfire. It even shows who was shooting at her in the next panel. They were the only others present to hit Diana, so they obviously were shooting at her. To claim otherwise is idiocy.

SoulDevourer
If you look at the panel in relation to the scan as a whole, yes.
She is being hit with automatic gunfire. It even shows who was shooting at her in the next panel. They were the only others present to hit Diana, so they obviously were shooting at her. To claim otherwise is idiocy. lol then that be like the ONLY panel EVER where bullet impacts look like that laughing out loud
plus their shootin from 1 direction only, yet it look like the "bullets" come from all around her. go fig roll eyes (sarcastic)

here, thats what REAL impacts w/REAL bullets suppose to look like:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/RespectHyperion/Battles/Vs%20Army/2.jpg

(those r army rifles too cool )

BattleMage
Wonder Woman beats him back into human form! 10/10

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BattleMage
Wonder Woman beats him back into human form! 10/10
And afterward Ben thanks Wonder Woman for doing what that ******* Reed never did and becomes her devoted sidekick.

Konton
lol then that be like the ONLY panel EVER where bullet impacts look like that laughing out loud
plus their shootin from 1 direction only, yet it look like the "bullets" come from all around her. go fig roll eyes (sarcastic)

here, thats what REAL impacts w/REAL bullets suppose to look like:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc185/RespectHyperion/Battles/Vs%20Army/2.jpg

(those r army rifles too cool )

She's being shot in the back. I can't believe you're arguing with a scan.

SoulDevourer
She's being shot in the back. I can't believe you're arguing with a scan. not rilly arguin jus tryin to figure it out no expression

alrite so where the bullets go? their not bouncin of, and your sayin they dint penatrate her either...so they disappear? confused

btw here 2 more scans, what its SUPPOSE to look like big grin

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/7786/08222005050314pm5fl.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Thor_283_02.jpg

Konton
It doesn't have to look like that.
It's just artistic interpretation.
I mean, it's obvious, isn't it?

One minute Diana is facing one way and dealing with Flash.
Another minute Diana is in pain, the graphics indicating her being struck from the back.
She's shown turned around, presumably facing whomever was hurting her, and begins to deflect bullets. She is now facing gun wielding men who are shooting at her.

It's literally the only thing that makes sense.

SoulDevourer
even if its obvious...visualy it still dont make NO FCKN SENSE

if thats artistic interpertation then those "artists" ****ed up BIG time. its more like Autistic interpetration laughing out loud

alrite tell u what
ive allready post 3 scans showin what REAL bullet impact outa look like (and i can post more cuz thats what it ALLWAYS looks like, cept in ur scan)

so here what: u find me ONE other scan where someone block bullets (supe or thor-style) and where it looks the SAME as in the WW scan
just ONE cool

id prefer DC but wtf u can pick Marvel or else if u want

golem370
Look she has the better chance of winning but Thing is going to do some damage. The fact that he took the amount of damage he did from Gladiator and was only out for 5 minutes and when he woke up seem to be fine shows he can take anything she can dish out.

SoulDevourer
anyway much as id like Thing to win, hes outa his league here sad

hes more durable but she outclass him in other stats. and with her speed he cant even touch her anyway sad

golem370
What if its trading blows till one of them falls

Omega Vision
Wondy still wins.

Konton
even if its obvious...visualy it still dont make NO FCKN SENSE

if thats artistic interpertation then those "artists" ****ed up BIG time. its more like Autistic interpetration laughing out loud

alrite tell u what
ive allready post 3 scans showin what REAL bullet impact outa look like (and i can post more cuz thats what it ALLWAYS looks like, cept in ur scan)

so here what: u find me ONE other scan where someone block bullets (supe or thor-style) and where it looks the SAME as in the WW scan
just ONE cool

id prefer DC but wtf u can pick Marvel or else if u want

The scan I showed you is all the proof I needed to give. If you don't like how the artist presented the scene, that's you're own affliction.

Konton

Ben isn't going to land any is his problem. That, and I don't think he's strong enough to knock her away, let alone knock her out.

Speed- Diana

Strength- Diana

h2h skill- Diana

Durability- Arguable, but I'm going with Diana until someone can give me scans of Ben taking warheads to the face, skyfather level blasts, hits from Korvac level foes, the ability to stand lasting damage against Superman level opponents, etc.

Stamina- Diana

Intellect- Diana

-Pr-
This is spite. any reason why i shouldnt close it?

xJLxKing
Ben isn't going to land any is his problem. That, and I don't think he's strong enough to knock her away, let alone knock her out.

Speed- Diana

Strength- Diana

h2h skill- Diana

Durability- Arguable, but I'm going with Diana until someone can give me scans of Ben taking warheads to the face, skyfather level blasts, hits from Korvac level foes, the ability to stand lasting damage against Superman level opponents, etc.

Stamina- Diana

Intellect- Diana
How is Durability even arguable when you just admitted that she takes hits from sky fathers, or takes hits warhead?

Konton
It's arguable to me because I have no idea what durability feats Thing has.

Pr, go ahead and close it.

leonidas
good lord. why is this still open . . .?

chomperx9
Originally posted by -Pr-
This is spite. any reason why i shouldnt close it? the ben grimm fanboys would get pissed.

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9
the ben grimm fanboys would get pissed.

let them. closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.