Mandrakk Vs. The Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Does the dark monitor have what it takes to defeat the most powerful character in marvel?

SoulDevourer
LT judge Mandrak guilty & toss him in the void stick out tongue court dismised! hammer

quanchi112
Lt wins, easily.

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
LT judge Mandrak guilty & toss him in the void stick out tongue court dismised! hammer
Exactly the answer I wanted.

guy222
LT

xJLxKing
Mandrakk

iceman24567
Nice bait thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nice bait thread Funny how this is a bait thread and this isn't.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=520133&pagenumber=1

WhogotDaProts
Originally posted by quanchi112
Funny how this is a bait thread and this isn't.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=520133&pagenumber=1
how very true

iceman24567
Fail the other thread is a spite thread this is a bait thread

vansonbee
LT

KuRuPT Thanosi
Aren't all threads with Mandrakk suppose to be closed?

iceman24567
I think so

WhogotDaProts
why?

KuRuPT Thanosi
They caused too much controversy among poster; arguing for or against someone who can eat stories, and that are what the arguments are based on, is a pretty fruitless endeavor. That is how I understand the ruling.

Omega Vision
Depending on how you interpret the relationship between Mandrakk and the Prime Monitor and the Prime Monitor and the Presence it could be argued that since Mandrakk was eating everything he was also eating the Presence and CA Superman was the only thing in the Multiverse capable of stopping him. If that's the case then the LT will have no more success then the Spectre did. That said I'm not sure I subscribe to that theory and I think LT takes it after the fight of his life (after the HOTU of course).

WhogotDaProts
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Depending on how you interpret the relationship between Mandrakk and the Prime Monitor and the Prime Monitor and the Presence it could be argued that since Mandrakk was eating everything he was also eating the Presence and CA Superman was the only thing in the Multiverse capable of stopping him. If that's the case then the LT will have no more success then the Spectre did. That said I'm not sure I subscribe to that theory and I think LT takes it after the fight of his life (after the HOTU of course). thumb up

Batman-Prime
Mandrakk wins

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
They caused too much controversy among poster; arguing for or against someone who can eat stories, and that are what the arguments are based on, is a pretty fruitless endeavor. That is how I understand the ruling.

That's not really fair when you consider how much more of an issue Beyonder threads have been here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhogotDaProts
how very true Yep.Originally posted by iceman24567
Fail the other thread is a spite thread this is a bait thread A spite thread is also a thread baiting someone. They go hand in hand.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
That's not really fair when you consider how much more of an issue Beyonder threads have been here. more times than not, i'd be willing to bet the complaints from beyonder threads are centered around one individual.

anyhow, mandrakk ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
more times than not, i'd be willing to bet the complaints from beyonder threads are centered around one individual.

anyhow, mandrakk ftw. Which individual?

How does Mandrakk win this?

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
more times than not, i'd be willing to bet the complaints from beyonder threads are centered around one individual.

*insert copy/paste here*

uhuh

Galan007
^ thumb up

Nihilist
LT, and lol @ the two faced backstabbers.

Philosophía
Yeah, Galan and Batdude are the Darkseids of this forum.

Old, bicker people with a delusion of grandeur who want to convert everybody to their way of thinking.

It's a good thing there are Nix Uotan's like me to stop them.

thumb up Mr Master.

galactusischere

Tha C-Master
Batdude isn't old. Galan isn't old old either, but he's older than Batdude.

Omega Vision

Philosophía
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Batdude isn't old. Galan isn't old old either, but he's older than Batdude.

It was a joke.

And yeah, I think they're both in their mid 20s.

kevdude

Philosophía
I wouldn't dare compare anybody to the Mr Master.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
That's not really fair when you consider how much more of an issue Beyonder threads have been here.

Not even close to the same. The arguing was kinda close but the point was that Mandrakk ATE stories.. arguing for or against such a concept proved difficult and pointless according to the mods.

kgkg
Lt smile

-Pr-
everyone, cut it out. if you're presumptuous enough to think i'm not talking to you, think again.

Jynocidus
I'd say LT wins this one

Mindset
LT

quanchi112
Lt, easily.

TheMask
mumbles LT

Prep-Man
Mandrakk!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mandrakk! Based on what ?

iceman24567
Mandrakk

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mandrakk How ?

TheGodKiller
Living Tribunal wins this with ease .

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Living Tribunal wins this with ease .

Hi Jynocidus!

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hi Jynocidus!

You are mistaken .

Badabing
Hi Jynocidus! I doubt it.Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You are mistaken . Then again...mmm

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Badabing
Then again...mmm

Not really .

Based on the comic , I have derived a mathematical equation for the power gained from the soulfire formula :

P = S X 10^(n-1) .
where , P = power of the formula ,
S = soul of a new god ,
n = number of new god souls in the formula .

Since Darkseid absorbed hundreds of thousands of new god souls ,
therefore , n>=100000.

Hence , Darkseid's power = 10^99999 times that of a new god soul . At minimum , that is .

1 followed by 99999 zeroes . That's an insanely massive number .
I don't see Surtur even lasting for a second in this fight in any way , shape or form .
Horrible spite in favor of Darkseid .

Badabing
Not really . I will decide later what to do about you. sneer

TheGodKiller
I will decide later what to do about you. sneer

Since I didn't do anything wrong , I doubt your decision will have any negative consequences for me .

Also did you read the other quote I provided from the Darkseid Vs Surtur thread ?

Badabing
Since I didn't do anything wrong , I doubt your decision will have any negative consequences for me .

Also did you read the other quote I provided from the Darkseid Vs Surtur thread ? No, didn't see it. I've just been monitoring these threads to make sure there's no excessive trolling, bashing, etc. Seems that problem has been taken care of. 131

TheGodKiller
No, didn't see it. I've just been monitoring these threads to make sure there's no excessive trolling, bashing, etc. Seems that problem has been taken care of. 131

Then , just for the record , we both can agree that I am not that spammer Jynocidus .
The only crime for which you could possibly apprehend me , is my intense dislike of Raptors(the bird of prey , the dino , the US fighter jet, even the phoenix raptor) . But then again , we can always come to an agreement .

CortSether
LT.

DarkSaint85

The only crime for which you could possibly apprehend me , is my intense dislike of Raptors(the bird of prey , the dino , the US fighter jet, even the phoenix raptor) . But then again , we can always come to an agreement .

Reported for threatening a mod

TheGodKiller
Reported for threatening a mod

I never threatened anyone .

MF DELPH
Gotta go with LT, via Cellestial Muzzle ftw.

Badabing
Then , just for the record , we both can agree that I am not that spammer Jynocidus .
The only crime for which you could possibly apprehend me , is my intense dislike of Raptors(the bird of prey , the dino , the US fighter jet, even the phoenix raptor) . But then again , we can always come to an agreement . If I thought you were I'd ban you.

Which I may still do because of your specist, anti-raptor remarks! sneer

TheGodKiller
If I thought you were I'd ban you.

Which I may still do because of your specist, anti-raptor remarks! sneer

I retract my anti-raptor comments . I love raptors . They are my favorite bird/dino/plane etc.

Btw , seriously speaking I am not Jynocidus . Or any other poster for that matter . As I told you before , this is my first account here . The DarkseidVsSurtur quote I showed you was proof of the fact that I ain't Jynocidus since that guy is a raving anti-DC LT fanboy .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.