Post Retcon Molecule Man vs High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhogotDaProts
most powerful form of HE
takes place on abandoned Krypton
no prep

it would seem they both have the same power (mater and energy manip.)
who beats who?

Colossus-Big C
HE in the most evolved state is abstract level in the likes of galactus, lord, chaos, and normal celestials(not the realy powerful ones but just regular ones)

WhogotDaProts
but molecule man was working on an trans-omniversal level when he battled beyonder

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhogotDaProts
but molecule man was working on an trans-omniversal level when he battled beyonder then he wins.

WhogotDaProts
thought there would be more of a debate here....

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
HE in the most evolved state is abstract level in the likes of galactus, lord, chaos, and normal celestials(not the realy powerful ones but just regular ones)
No..
HE only managed to slightly delay Galactus from feeding on his counter earth.
Galactus knocked him out.

kgkg
Post Retcon Molecule Man easy.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
No..
HE only managed to slightly delay Galactus from feeding on his counter earth.
Galactus knocked him out. no. galactus bfr'd him.
then HE came back and just cured his hunger
also during the fight galactus said "you have evolved to a being as powerful as i am" exact words

galactusischere
no. galactus bfr'd him.
then HE came back and just cured his hunger
also during the fight galactus said "you have evolved to a being as powerful as i am" exact words
Galactus after a short fight managed to defeat him.
Then sue richards came and told big G that there was a planet full of people willing to be devoured by him. That planet was pop-up and when Galactus ate it, the planet gave Galactus a "cosmic indigestion" which was killing Galactus. But HE managed to turn Galactus into a brain to save him.
Source: I've read the issue.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus after a short fight managed to defeat him.
Then sue richards came and told big G that there was a planet full of people willing to be devoured by him. That planet was pop-up and when Galactus ate it, the planet gave Galactus a "cosmic indigestion" which was killing Galactus. But HE managed to turn Galactus into a brain to save him.
Source: I've read the issue. thats exactly what i said. but galactus didnt beat him he bfr'd him i also read the issue but anyways galactus said it him self that he evolved to his level stick out tongue

galactusischere
thats exactly what i said. but galactus didnt beat him he bfr'd him i also read the issue but anyways galactus said it him self that he evolved to his level stick out tongue
Yes but you said that he BFR'd HE like he didn't beat him.
and keep in mind that Galactus was about to feed thus he was starving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.