Zoom vs Wolverine (with twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
Zoom vs Wolverine, the twist is Wolverine has all of Flash's (Wally West) abilities and skills along with his own abilities and skills, at complete mastery of the speed force and his own. Neither are holding back.

Battlehammer
does he have time to get uses to the abilities?

Battlehammer
also what up with you making all these wolverine threads, dont we get enough of them already?

iceman24567
Which Flash?

Tha C-Master
More of me making Zoom threads, I just bumped the Wolverine ones.

Battlehammer
I disagree with the bumping lol. Hate threads were wolverine being compared with wonder woman, superman ect. Matches in my opinion should not take place if people need to have powers be taken away for them to happen or added, but to each there own.

WhogotDaProts
I'll still give it to zoom

Tha C-Master
I should have put Wally West, I figured that would be the best match.

-Pr-
Zoom. Wally is a better flash than logan could ever be, and even he needed massive amounts of help just to take on zoom.

xJLxKing
Even if Logan can be a better Flash, it wont change the fact that Zoom>>>>>>>>Wally, or any other Flash

Tha C-Master
I was just giving him the added durability and martial skill, an amaglamation, a Wolverflash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.