Colossus and Wolverine vs Hercules and Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

Battlehammer
team one, team work is the key.

Colossus-Big C
team two is like more advanced versions of team 1

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
team two is like more advanced versions of team 1
No it not how the hell did you come to that conclusion.

iceman24567
Fastball special ftw

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No it not how the hell did you come to that conclusion.

Herculese>>Colossus
Ares>>Wolverine

galactusischere

Ares>>Wolverine
no.

The Pict
Team two

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
no. he can summon a wide varieaty of adamantine weapons from oylmpus from shields to axes to swords and he is also far stronger

galactusischere
he can summon a wide varieaty of adamantine weapons from oylmpus from shields to axes to swords and he is also far stronger
I thought this was supposed to be a fair fight.

Battlehammer

Ares>>Wolverine

No he not, have you even read anything on either?

Wolverine is superior in every senses asside from strength which matter little seeing as every attack he inflicts will be vastly more damaging to ares then vice versa

Battlehammer
he can summon a wide varieaty of adamantine weapons from oylmpus from shields to axes to swords and he is also far stronger
for starters he does not get all his weapons. secondly there not adamtium, thats a misconception. They have broken numerous times.

Being stronger then some one does no make you win.

but I bet this is pointless becuase all you can see is "he a god" he "stronger"

The Pict
No he not, have you even read anything on either?

Wolverine is superior in every senses asside from strength which matter little seeing as every attack he inflicts will be vastly more damaging to ares then vice versa

Hardly. In Mighty Avengers Ultron put lightning straight through him and he was up a few panels later. I like Wolverine and don't particularly care about Ares but Wolverine isn't going to be "vastly more damaging" to the God of War. That's sheer bias. Ares is comparable to Wolverine in most ways and has him outclassed in strength. He has better damage soak as well IMO. Lost count of the times I've seen Wolverine put down by gunfire and shit like that.

Besides I doubt Wolverine is more skilled. Ares has been the God of War for thousands of years. He's vastly more experienced that Wolverine, fighting in countless battles throughout the centuries.

Colossus-Big C
for starters he does not get all his weapons. secondly there not adamtium, thats a misconception. They have broken numerous times.

Being stronger then some one does no make you win.

but I bet this is pointless becuase all you can see is "he a god" he "stronger"
no its ADAMANTINE which is the godly metal which adamantium gets its name from.(its stronger than admantium)
also ares shield would block all of wolves attack anyways

second ares lifts 70 tons while wolverine lifts maybe 1 ton

third ares has a very good healing factor

The Pict
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2861/ma5dcp0003004.jpg

Weapons have no trouble going through Iron Man armour

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Pict
Hardly. In Mighty Avengers Ultron put lightning straight through him and he was up a few panels later.
......Wolverine taken lightning with out being dropped at all.

I like Wolverine and don't particularly care about Ares but Wolverine isn't going to be "vastly more damaging" to the God of War. That's sheer bias.
No it not. Ares has already shown to have difficulties with piercing damage while wolverine shown to wistand piercing and blunt force damage quite easily espically from a class 75 tonner.

Ares is comparable to Wolverine in most ways and has him outclassed in strength.

No it not, you want to compare feats. Wolverine completely out classes him in skill, he superior reflexes, agility and combat speed.

He has better damage soak as well IMO. Lost count of the times I've seen Wolverine put down by gunfire and shit like that.

Which is vastly out weighted by the amount of times it has not even phased him and that was prior to fetal attraction arc.

Besides I doubt Wolverine is more skilled. Ares has been the God of War for thousands of years. He's vastly more experienced that Wolverine, fighting in countless battles throughout the centuries.
wolverine is more skilled it not even debatable, wolverine skill feats vastly superior. Hell ares fights off emotion and has no improved his fighting skills at all. Hell they even stated he thinks little of tactics.

Battlehammer
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2861/ma5dcp0003004.jpg

Weapons have no trouble going through Iron Man armour
that does not make them adamatium.

his axe broken several times, most of those armors were from years upon years ago and were getten taken out by granades and guns which of course what a shocker you left out.

Colossus-Big C
battle hammer can you read? its ADAMNTINE!!!!! not adamntium get that into your brian son

Sin I AM
i would love to see a non-bias depiction of a battl between Ares and Logan

Colossus-Big C
also ares killed far more people than wolverine can dream of

KingD19
Ares is the god of war, but I doubt he's killed as many people up close and personal as Wolverine has. Either on team 1 could take out Ares, but they'd have to work together to handle Herc.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
Ares is the god of war, but I doubt he's killed as many people up close and personal as Wolverine has. Either on team 1 could take out Ares, but they'd have to work together to handle Herc. Ares kill count was stated in comics as 6billion. ares is thousands of years old and killed many people.

ColossusGrundy
You people discount Colossus too easily.

If Colossus can take on the Hulk and hold his own he surely can take on Herc.

I see the Wolverine/Ares thing as more of a toss-up, I think Herc would get his butt owned by the big Russian.

The Pict
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

I think Herc would get his butt owned by the big Russian.

No chance

iceman24567
Herc would bend Colossus over his knee

KingD19
You honestly think Ares personally killed 6 billion people??? That makes no sense, one man can't kill 6 billion people one on one, not even in the centuries Ares has been around.

iceman24567
Ares stated he killed that many it is very possible for a god thousands of years old.

The Pict
6 billion is the population of the world. He couldn't have killed that many. When did he say that?

iceman24567
6 billion is the population of the world. He couldn't have killed that many. When did he say that? Correction it is possible considering Marvel earth isn't ours erm. He has fought and killed alot of different mythological beings too . In his Dark reign self title i think.

The Pict
Originally posted by iceman24567
Correction it is possible considering Marvel earth isn't ours erm. He has fought and killed alot of different mythological beings too . In his Dark reign self title i think.

No it's not. He would have killed the population of entire countries if he killed that many people.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/47342/1031301-war_machine_003_pg_08_super.jpg

This it? Over 3 billion.

Doesn't make sense. Was Warmachine following him his entire life, tallying up his kills?

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

iceman24567
No it's not. He would have killed the population of entire countries if he killed that many people.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/47342/1031301-war_machine_003_pg_08_super.jpg

This it? Over 3 billion.

Doesn't make sense. Was Warmachine following him his entire life, tallying up his kills? LOL not sure but like i said he has fought armies threwout his life not all of them were humans forces. It's very possible for him to reach that but how Rhodey would know i have no clue laughing

K-Dog
Herc solo's this without too much trouble. If he gets his mace this doesn't last very long. This is a guy who is equal to Thor minus the hammer. Might even put Ares on the side of the other two to make it closer.

KingD19
Colossus can hang with him long enough for Wolverine to do his job, together they take him down. Either of T-1 can take out Ares.

shokosugi
team 1 dies

Wild Shadow
team 1 open a can of whoop-ass.. colossus just has to hold out long enough for logan to gut and ko Ares.

once Ares is down Herc is deep trouble and would panic when he sees logan's claws engaged.
shifty

jinzin
How can team 1 win when Wolverine could never take a brick?

KingD19
I seriously hope you're joking Jinzin.

WhiteWitchKing
LOL not sure but like i said he has fought armies threwout his life not all of them were humans forces. It's very possible for him to reach that but how Rhodey would know i have no clue laughing

Yeah, that statement is pretty ridiculous when I read that a while back. But it says kill count. It doesn't specify that it was only humans. Who War Machine would know this number is also stupid. But considering Ares age, he likely has a tally count greater than Wolverine. In his mini, Ares lead the fight against Hades' army and also Mikaboshi's army of dead. These are just two of the war he's been in and the guy's lived thousands of years. The there was the Herc special where the gods were killing the escaping Titans. Not sure if he was involved in the war against the Dark Gods tho. Herc was that's for sure.

Team two takes this. Both gods are better than their counter parts. Wolverine isn't fighting just a brick. Ares is just as skilled as him and while vastly stronger.

KingD19
Herc is stronger and more durable than Colossus, but the tin man can hang with him long enough for Wolverine to jump into the fight. And Wolverine can take down Ares, he routinely takes down guys far stronger than Ares.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
You people discount Colossus too easily.

If Colossus can take on the Hulk and hold his own he surely can take on Herc.

I see the Wolverine/Ares thing as more of a toss-up, I think Herc would get his butt owned by the big Russian.
Hercs base strength is FAR above Hulks base , hulk has to be enraged for a time to be stronger than Herc
with that said Herc dominates colossus

Colossus-Big C
Herc is stronger and more durable than Colossus, but the tin man can hang with him long enough for Wolverine to jump into the fight. And Wolverine can take down Ares, he routinely takes down guys far stronger than Ares. Ares routinle takes down guys who can 1 shot wolverine

Starscream M
Ares routinle takes down guys who can 1 shot wolverine like?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Starscream M
like? Makiboshi.

KingD19
Ares routinle takes down guys who can 1 shot wolverine

WWH couldn't one shot Wolverine, Skaar couldn't one shot Wolverine, even by kicking him across the state line and onto a tree. Red Hulk couldn't one shot Wolverine, Juggernaut couldn't one shot Wolverine, you get where I'm coming from?

And Colossus as a teenager(CL 70) took on, and temporarily ko'd Savage Hulk. He's held his own against Gladiator, Juggernaut, WWH, S'ym, etc....

Yes, Colossus may not be handing Herc his ass, but he can definitely hang with him for a while, and that's long enough for Wolverine to gut Ares, then come help. Or Wolverine could take on Herc from the get go, Colossus could knock Ares out, then go help him.

jinzin
I was joking the notion that team 1 doesn't have a chance in this fight is utterly ridiculous when Ares is such a weak link. Wolverine can toe to toe it with either Ares OR Herc and stands a likely chance of dropping either one of them. Colossus can hold is own with Herc and would like trounce Ares. Either way this turns into a 2 on 1 rather quickly and neither Ares nor Herc are durable enough to take Wolverine's claws. Team 2 eventually dies a gruesome death. kinda.

grimify
team two, epic stomp

Battlehammer
Ares routinle takes down guys who can 1 shot wolverine
No he doesent, now your just lieing.

Most of your posts have been up BS.

Battlehammer
battle hammer can you read? its ADAMNTINE!!!!! not adamntium get that into your brian son

Now your just talking semantics.

thanos-prime
team 2

Colossus-Big C
No he doesent, now your just lieing.

Most of your posts have been up BS.
Do you have any comic knowledge at all?
ares weapons are admantine.
ares almost killed makaboshi who would 1 shot wolverine

Colossus-Big C
Now your just talking semantics. Log off

iceman24567
ABC logic for the fail bad way to debate. Almost killed? erm

Colossus-Big C
ABC logic for the fail bad way to debate. Almost killed? erm makaboshi teleported away

iceman24567
Now your just talking semantics. Not really

iceman24567
makaboshi teleported away You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and using abc logic proves as much.

redhotrash
Ares has been written terribly lately. If we are going by his showings, then yes Wolverine could beat him. I think this comes down to how they match up. If its Herc vs Wolverine and Ares vs Colussus, then yeah I think the gods will take a majority. If its the other way around the X-Men take it. And I agree that teamwork is a big factor here. Colossus and Wolverine are good buds, have trained together for a long time, and even have innovated a move together. Granted if Colossus pitches Wolverine at Herc hes likely to be batted across the city, but still they have a lot more going for them in that department.

KingD19
Either way the mutants win. Think about it like this.

Colossus is stronger and more durable than Ares, he can take him in a fight.

Wolverine can claw the hell out of Ares, and Ares isn't strong enough to put him down.

Colossus can hang with Herc for a while, and Wolverine can gut him. Together they take Herc down, or Wolverine can do it solo.

Either way, once Ares is out of the picture, it'll be a stomp.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2 wins.

Hercules would stomp Colossus and let's be honest, Current Ares would hang with Wolverine for at least a time. His getting a decent push.

Ares' durability really got a push, his taken an exploding Nick Fury base unharmed, a bag of grenades to the face with a smile, and his piercing damage has got an upgrade meaning his bullet proof etc. now. Take into account that he still has a healing factor that lets him heal from multiple bullet wounds even to the head, in like a panel, his damage soak, the fact that he has Class 80 strength which is closer to Class 100 at this point (He recently did a Class 100 feat from what I understood rather easily. He ripped his axe through a rift in reality, and forced his way through by force.), and carries an Adamantine axe, and Wolverine isn't putting Ares down without a decent fight.

Colossus-Big C
You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and using abc logic proves as much. i can show you the scan. right after makiboshi killed zeus, herc and ares layed a beating on him and nearly killed him untill he teleported away

KingD19
I see the axe thing as more a mix of strength and his innate magical abilities than sheer strength. And those bullets still dropped him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I see the axe thing as more a mix of strength and his innate magical abilities than sheer strength. And those bullets still dropped him.

Really? Because I thought it was pretty clear that it was a result of his raw force. That's a legit Class 100 feat from what I understand.

You mean the instance Bucky shot him with multiple bullets at point blank range to his exposed throat? They didn't hurt him at all. He hits him, next panel we see a surprised Ares' face hit the water, and next panel we see Ares completely unharmed. Also that's an impressive speed feat for Bucky. Unless gravity stopped working for Ares for a few moments, Bucky covered a lot of ground between him and Ares in a panel.

And I was talking about the War Machine incident, where he took bullets unharmed on different occasions.

KingD19
I know it was supposedly raw power, but the way Gateway's student explained his powers, raw force shouldn't have been able to do it, some magic had to be involved.

And yeah, I'm talking about the sewer incident. And I didn't mean the bullets really hurt him, I meant they made him fall, that wouldn't have happened to Colossus or Wolverine.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I know it was supposedly raw power, but the way Gateway's student explained his powers, raw force shouldn't have been able to do it, some magic had to be involved.

And yeah, I'm talking about the sewer incident. And I didn't mean the bullets really hurt him, I meant they made him fall, that wouldn't have happened to Colossus or Wolverine.

Or maybe, it was a really impressive Class 100 showing like I've been saying this entire time. Just because it doesn't make sense doesn't suddenly mean magic was involved. I mean Ares is certainly being portrayed as Norman's biggest gun along with Sentry. Bendis and his influence is definitely giving Ares a large push.

That's right because they didn't hurt him at all. Looking back, it was more surprise than anything. He didn't even have a sore throat or anything apparently.

Yes it wouldn't drop Colossus, but bullets apparently don't drop Ares either anymore if he isn't shocked or anything.

I can see it happening to Wolverine easily. Multiple shots to his throat, by surprise when his already crouching in the water? Yea, I can.

Colossus-Big C
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Ultimate%20Colossus/Ult.jpg

The Pict
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Ultimate%20Colossus/Ult.jpg

Ultimate characters. Nothing to do with this fight.

The Pict
Can't believe some people (fanboys) think Wolverine will just cut up Ares. A sample of his durability.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2348/mightyavengers9009.th.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/152/mightyavengers9010.th.jpg

Plows a $250 million aircraft into a city wall, causing a massive explosion that rips the wall and gate apart, throwing massive pieces of debris hundreds of feet into the sky and emerges completely unscathed, ready for the battle.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^And isn't that Doom's castle? Makes the explosion more impressive.

Current Ares has gotten a real push in terms of strength and durability. I can see him winning the majority against Wolverine. Especially if he has his Adamantine Axe.

The Pict
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^And isn't that Doom's castle? Makes the explosion more impressive.

Current Ares has gotten a real push in terms of strength and durability. I can see him winning the majority against Wolverine. Especially if he has his Adamantine Axe.

Yeah that's when the Avengers attacked Doom's fortress.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

-Pr-
Dodging Scot optic blast point blank display superhuman reflexes
1. http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7770/cyklopsdodge.jpg

Again dodging and now deflecting Scots blasts I like to see Ares do something like this
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1889/captang29.jpg

that's f*cking ridiculous.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by -Pr-

i like to point out this is severely weaken taxed wolverine doing this. cool

@battlehammer

i would have just ignored the guys ignorant statement and simply pointed out that their are various forms off attacks and not all have the same type of damage output. Ares durability varies from bludgeon, fire explosion and showed weakness from puncture wounds from bullets that have put ares down in the past.

also Ada. is not the same as past attacks.

just saying.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i like to point out this is severely weaken taxed wolverine doing this. cool

facepalm

Battlehammer
would not be the first time he dodge scot blasts, won't likely be the last. scot does a lot of things I find rediculous as well, but i keep it to my self.

SoulDevourer
lol WWH aint that durable (prolly teh least durable of all hulks)

-Pr-
would not be the first time he dodge scot blasts, won't likely be the last. scot does a lot of things I find rediculous as well, but i keep it to my self.

cyclops has tagged logan too.

and actually, don't. i want to hear what you think cyclops did that was silly, while arguing the validity of all of those wolverine feats.

SoulDevourer
btw how come Absorbin Man didnt absorb wolvies adamatium when he touch it? huh

Wild Shadow
cyclops has tagged logan too.

and actually, don't. i want to hear what you think cyclops did that was silly, while arguing the validity of all of those wolverine feats.

usually when cyke has hit logan their are circumstances like logan not paying attention mouthing off or letting him hit him in order to start a fight. a few times it is unexpected ricochet or cyke simply cheap shots him from behind.

also absorbing man usually need conscious control to initiate the absorption process and logan is just that quick.

SoulDevourer
anyway **** Ares, Hercules outa solo stick out tongue

-Pr-
usually when cyke has hit logan their are circumstances like logan not paying attention mouthing off or letting him hit him in order to start a fight. a few times it is unexpected ricochet or cyke simply cheap shots him from behind.

also absorbing man usually need conscious control to initiate the absorption process and logan is just that quick.

even though cyclops has performed superior feats to tagging logan, it's only blind luck or circumstance when he hits him? erm

Wild Shadow
even though cyclops has performed superior feats to tagging logan, it's only blind luck or circumstance when he hits him? erm

no, sometimes logan doesnt see it coming b/c being too cocky so cyke hits him. wink

-Pr-
no, sometimes logan doesnt see it coming being to cocky so cyke hits him. wink

laughing out loud

Wild Shadow
laughing out loud

hey, it happens when a person gets to overconfident. rolling on floor laughing

its when he is calm and focus when cyke should be scared as a matter a fact the scan shows cyke about to piss his pants b/c of it. smokin'

-Pr-
hey, it happens when a person gets to overconfident. rolling on floor laughing

its when he is calm and focus when cyke should be scared as a matter a fact the scan shows cyke about to piss his pants b/c of it. smokin'

yes, i'm sure. laughing out loud

Newjak
WWH couldn't one shot Wolverine, Skaar couldn't one shot Wolverine, even by kicking him across the state line and onto a tree. Red Hulk couldn't one shot Wolverine, Juggernaut couldn't one shot Wolverine, you get where I'm coming from?

And Colossus as a teenager(CL 70) took on, and temporarily ko'd Savage Hulk. He's held his own against Gladiator, Juggernaut, WWH, S'ym, etc....

Yes, Colossus may not be handing Herc his ass, but he can definitely hang with him for a while, and that's long enough for Wolverine to gut Ares, then come help. Or Wolverine could take on Herc from the get go, Colossus could knock Ares out, then go help him. First off Colossus never really holds his own with those guys.

He simply manages to last a a short time. In the case of Glads he lasted for maybe a panel or two before Glads completely Koed him.

WWH bent his arms backwards.

With Juggernaut it's always Colossus' mobility that keeps him alive, and able to last with Cain for more than a few seconds. In fact generally when Cain lands a hit that's it.

And also FYI the Juggernaut has one-shotted Wolverine before.

Unto to Ares. The guy is vastly being underrated right now especially with his new push. For one the guy has already beaten A-Bom recently and almost effortlessly. A-Bom would give Colossus a good fight.

Secondly for the Colossus/Ares match up people are tending to forget he is carrying a weapon that could cut Colossus along with the strength backing to make those cuts mean something.

Wolverine v Ares. It seems to me most people are treating this as another Wolverine vs brick match. Seriously Ares has a few things going for him then the average brick. For one thing he has been shown recently to constantly be carrying a weapon with him that can block every single one of Wolverine's attacks, his axe. He also has his sword and armor.

Also people are forgetting that both people on team 2 do have healing factors of their own.

Either Ares or Herc can beat Colossus. Either Ares or Herc can beat Wolverine especially if they have their weapons that can block his attacks, cause once you remove that from him Wolverine becomes extremely limited in what he can do to people way out of his league.

The Pict

Battlehammer

Wild Shadow
if ppl are going to be bias and ignore evidence they should just post their statement and leave.

i really hate ppl that troll, ignore history and trash talk the character rather then argue and make a reasonable argument.

where are the mods!! ban ban ban.bash

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
btw how come Absorbin Man didnt absorb wolvies adamatium when he touch it? huh good question

Newjak
good question I think it was supposed to be based on the fact that Wolverine cut him too fast for his absorbing ability to take effect.

The Pict

The Pict
Forgot this

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/852/mightyavengers4023.th.jpg

For a big guy Are's is very agile.

Colossus-Big C
wolverine is not beating ares. ares got hit with an atomic bomb and was unphased by it.

http://comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=3868&pg=5 http://comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=3868&pg=5

The Nuul
Logan just heals back from it......

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
Logan just heals back from it...... ares also has a healing factor

Wild Shadow
Ares has also bn dropped twice via bullet to the chin an another time by bullets to the noodle.

Ares durability like many others is not complete. he can handle heat and bludgeon force but it is a lie to say he can handle puncture wounds especially from adamantium claws that have cut scratched and nearly sliced off thor's arm.

The Nuul
ares also has a healing factor

No where as good as Logans.

Battlehammer
Ok lets go over this thread shall we. I have proven wolverine can cut individual far more durable then Ares check.

I have provided loads of evidence to prove Wolverine has vastly better combat speed, check.

I have proven wolverien ahs vastly betetr reflexes check

I provded loads of evdience that proves wolverine has superior fighting skills check.

and all I get in return in ignore ignore, it not ares so it does not matter, oh and then I get Ares jumping on a bunch of iroman, which is not even closes to as impressive as any of the feats I provided, but all of a sudden that makes ares comparable in speed, reflexes and agility wonderful. Oh and he can out smart Wolverine based on a single feat in which she slammed a ship into something.......wonderful....dispite the fact wolverine has vastly more intellectul feats and better ones.......

gotta love people and there delusions.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Peterlane mk14
Ares easily tanked a nuke. He wins
He never tanked a nuke.

Nor would that make him win.

Not to mention wolverine taken nukes on several occassions....

Battlehammer
Forgot this

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/852/mightyavengers4023.th.jpg

For a big guy Are's is very agile.
lol this is laughable, ive seen colossus do better, but this some how off sets my 20 plus scans all of which make this look like childs play........

Starscream M

Not to mention wolverine taken nukes on several occassions.... no. stop lying. wolverine's never taken anything close to a real nuke.

Wild Shadow
no. stop lying. wolverine's never taken anything close to a real nuke. hmm,,, yes he has.. no expression

Battlehammer
no. stop lying. wolverine's never taken anything close to a real nuke.
your an idiot, and have said this same thing many times only to be proven wrong again and again.

Starscream M
hmm,,, yes he has.. no expression no, it was not a nuke. I know what incident you're talking about.

Starscream M
your an idiot, and have said this same many times only to be proven wrong again and again. nice debating there! eek!

It was not a nuke that logan survived....it was just hyperbole and misdescribed.

Wild Shadow
no, it was not a nuke. I know what incident you're talking about.

which one em i talking about? confused

Battlehammer
nice debating there! eek!

It was not a nuke that logan survived....it was just hyperbole and misdescribed.
there nothing to debate it a fact.

No it was a nuke, despite your denial.

-Pr-
someone please post the nuke feats?

Battlehammer
which one em i talking about? confused
lol just wait for it he gunna say a dumb as comment and talk out his ass.

Starscream M
which one em i talking about? confused it took place during civil war iirc

Battlehammer
someone please post the nuke feats?
been posted many a time, you likely seen it. Venom on the run issue 3 was one of the events.

Battlehammer
it took place during civil war iirc
nope wrong again.

-Pr-
been posted many a time, you likely seen it. Venom on the run issue 3 was one of the events.

probably. i don't recall...

Starscream M
nope wrong again. eh, it happened around that time. it was when logan's pants were miraculously unburned.

Battlehammer
eh, it happened around that time. it was when logan's pants were miraculously unburned.
It was not even closes to aorund that time it happen like 4 years earlier.......

thats comics for you, dident want him runnign around naked and they were burnt, jsut still intact,

-Pr-
So why can't Ares take a nuke?

Zeuodin
Ares is strong enough to fight Colossus. Herc is stronger than Both. Team two wins by a mile.

Starscream M
It was not even closes to aorund that time it happen like 4 years earlier.......

thats comics for you, dident want him runnign around naked. whatever. I know the incident, it was bs. it was no nuke.

Wild Shadow
it took place during civil war iirc
nope. im thinking about the L.t. Warren instance during WW2 and the little boy the name of the bomb.

Starscream M
nope. im thinking about the L.t. Warren instance during WW2 and the little boy the name of the bomb. oh, that one I'm not aware of. You have a scan or link to one?

Tha C-Master
Are we talking about the Venom napalm? I'm just curious, any scans?

Battlehammer
whatever. I know the incident, it was bs. it was no nuke.
oh it was most certainly a nuke it was stated and then stated again at the begining of the comic.

whats funny is you can whine all day about it, but can't wait to here your excuses for the other time he was nuked.

-Pr-
it was a nuke during ww2?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Are we talking about the Venom napalm? I'm just curious, any scans?
It was a nuke and napalm rumor was some BS one of the emma fanboys or girls made up if I recall correctly.

Uve seen the scan numerous times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Peterlane mk 15
read the dark avengers 2 preview on comicbook resources

Behold Ares king of badass. Tanking nukes and shit point black. Sucka a dick Back again?

Battlehammer
it was a nuke during ww2?
what?

venom on the run did not take place in WW2

-Pr-
what?

venom on the run did not take place in WW2

the actual nuke that he tanked. someone mentioned ww2.

Tha C-Master
It was a nuke and napalm rumor was some BS one of the emma fanboys or girls made up if I recall correctly.

Uve seen the scan numerous times. I don't remember it, is it in the respect thread? I probably did some years ago in 05.

Battlehammer
the actual nuke that he tanked. someone mentioned ww2.
who tanked Wolverine or Ares?

-Pr-
who tanked Wolverine or Ares?

logan.

Battlehammer
I don't remember it, is it in the respect thread? I probably did some years ago in 05.
04 I think it was. It might be I don't tend to bring it up or uses it, just thought it was funny that Ares kid used that as an example.

Starscream M
the venom incident was not a nuke.

Battlehammer
logan.
yea he took a nuke in 04 and also one in WW2

Tha C-Master
04 I think it was. It might be I don't tend to bring it up or uses it, just thought it was funny that Ares kid used that as an example. So we agree it was a very very high end feat for Logan that he wouldn't do casually. You were just saying it because the other guy brought it up, I see what you mean.

-Pr-
yea he took a nuke in 04 and also one in WW2

well ww2 nukes sucked compared to modern day ones. i doubt ares would have trouble with a ww2 era nuke.

the 04 one was an actual tactical nuke?

Wild Shadow
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_019_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_021_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_022_Warren_Round_1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/Logan_02_023_Warren_Round_1.jpg

their u go guys straight from his respect thread. thx to Old Post Jun

srankmissingnin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=486007&pagenumber=5

-Pr-
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/...ren_Round_1.jpg

their u go guys straight from his respect thread. thx to Old Post Jun

srankmissingnin

they didn't work...

Battlehammer
the venom incident was not a nuke.
Dude it was stated on pannel, then stated again in the summary of the next issue, then there were comments made in the issue to further show it was a nuke, like when wolverine comments that the cockroches should have survived.

I dont care what you think, it was a nuke stated fact. You can be in denial all you wish won't change the truth.

namorsubby
team 2 FTW

Battlehammer
So we agree it was a very very high end feat for Logan that he wouldn't do casually. You were just saying it because the other guy brought it up, I see what you mean.
Yea, I only brought it up becuase he did, other wises I never would have. Not a fan of using such feats, there not likely representation of the character.

Wild Shadow
they didn't work...

i fixed them check again.

-Pr-
i fixed them check again.

ok. very nice. but i doubt ares would have problems taking a ww2 nuke.

Battlehammer
well ww2 nukes sucked compared to modern day ones. i doubt ares would have trouble with a ww2 era nuke.

the 04 one was an actual tactical nuke?
There weaker then now days, but that still pritty crazy the dam thing took out a city.

I be surprize if Ares was able to take on dirrectly, he does not posses the healing factor, and his durability is meh.

yea I would say so.

Starscream M
ok. very nice. but i doubt ares would have problems taking a ww2 nuke. the WW2 nuke was far more powerful than the 'nuke' in the venom saga

-Pr-
There weaker then now days, but that still pritty crazy the dam thing took out a city.

I be surprize if Ares was able to take on dirrectly, he does not posses the healing factor, and his durability is meh.

yea I would say so.

his durability is pretty decent, if we go by his stint in MA. I don't see him dying to one of those, tbh.

any chance you could link me to where they're posted?

Starscream M
while impressive, Wolverine wasn't at ground zero at the WW2 nuke. ares would've survived too.

Battlehammer
his durability is pretty decent, if we go by his stint in MA. I don't see him dying to one of those, tbh.

any chance you could link me to where they're posted?
It decent, but very inconsistent. I doubt he could take one, his best feat is recently taking a bomb. Nuke a hole nother matter. It most likely would not die, but he be down for the count.

Naw there not feats I generally keep track of. sorry.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>