The most concise description of the average American's take on politics ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/area_man_passionate_defender_of

I love the onion-

mikelly
Wow, so this is my first day on this site and I find someone has posted and article that APPEARS to be from someone in my political party (The American Patriot Party) but sounds more like a member of the Constitution Party.

Sadly, I hope he isn't deluded into thinking that he holds to the values of the "American Patriot Party". Most likely he just described himself as an "American Patriot" without knowing there was a specific political agenda tied to the name he chose.

The worst part is that his daughter is just as confused by the Constitution from the quote she gave.

smokin'

Darth Jello
it's from THE ONION

Robtard
Originally posted by mikelly
Wow, so this is my first day on this site and I find someone has posted and article that APPEARS to be from someone in my political party (The American Patriot Party) but sounds more like a member of the Constitution Party.

Sadly, I hope he isn't deluded into thinking that he holds to the values of the "American Patriot Party". Most likely he just described himself as an "American Patriot" without knowing there was a specific political agenda tied to the name he chose.

The worst part is that his daughter is just as confused by the Constitution from the quote she gave.

smokin'

Hahahaha, failed on the first day, good start, jack-ass. Welcome.

Bardock42
The constitution guarantees health care to everyone? hmm

One Free Man

smokin' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_onion

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Hahahaha, failed on the first day, good start, jack-ass. Welcome. He didn't fail, he's spamming.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
He didn't fail, he's spamming.

Think so? I thought spammers didn't take the time to fill out their profile. Oh well.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Think so? I thought spammers didn't take the time to fill out their profile. Oh well. I do think so. Spammer's have become rather weird. But this guy is obviously pushing his electronic cigarettes.

Darth Jello
The constitution guarantees health care to everyone? hmm

Article I, Section 8, Clause 1, also in the preamble. The General Welfare Clause and the Taxing and Spending Clause.

Robtard
I do think so. Spammer's have become rather weird. But this guy is obviously pushing his electronic cigarettes.

Missed that the first time around. You're correct.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Article I, Section 8, Clause 1, also in the preamble. The General Welfare Clause and the Taxing and Spending Clause.

That's a bit of a stretch.

Bardock42

That's only when you define general welfare as public health care.

It surely doesn't "guarantee" universal health care.

Darth Jello
Not that far of a stretch.

Bardock42
Not that far of a stretch.

It's definitely something you could base an argument on. It's just not a promise that everyone will have access to publicly financed health care

Darth Jello
Well the rest of the article! Come on! I have this shit fed to me regularly by people so beyond ignorant that I've started calling them ignoranuses that's my new word for 2010! Let's get it into Websters! Ignoranus!

Bardock42
The article is pretty funny.

botankus
Well the rest of the article! Come on! I have this shit fed to me regularly by people so beyond ignorant that I've started calling them ignoranuses that's my new word for 2010! Let's get it into Websters! Ignoranus!
It's been on the peg-jumping game at Cracker Barrel for ages. Though I think they country-fy it and called it "Ig-no-ra-mus"

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
It's been on the peg-jumping game at Cracker Barrel for ages. Though I think they country-fy it and called it "Ig-no-ra-mus"

Just ignore this anus, Jello, he knows nothing.

Darth Jello
Ignoranus= 50% ass hole+50% ignoramus

composition-50% ignorance, 50% bullshit

characteristics- cannot distinguish between own ass and hole in the ground or elbow.

botankus
oh, yeah. My excuse is that it's been a long day, coupled with the fact that I'm trying to come up with a name for me and Robtard's forthcoming anal baby.

mikelly
First I know what the Onion is that is why I called it an "Onionism"

I do think so. Spammer's have become rather weird. But this guy is obviously pushing his electronic cigarettes.

Just because I have a website and they allow us to put it in our signature lines doesn't mean I don't have an opinion or a right to post it.

If I went off talking about something off-topic, talked about my site, or posted a little blurb flaming someone THAT might be spamming.

Shakyamunison

And the Santa Clause.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
And the Santa Clause.

No, that clause really exists.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
oh, yeah. My excuse is that it's been a long day, coupled with the fact that I'm trying to come up with a name for me and Robtard's forthcoming anal baby.

Can I be its godfather. I think you should name it after my grandmother 'Pooperella'. Common German name.

Bardock42
First I know what the Onion is that is why I called it an "Onionism"

Just because I have a website and they allow us to put it in our signature lines doesn't mean I don't have an opinion or a right to post it.

If I went off talking about something off-topic, talked about my site, or posted a little blurb flaming someone THAT might be spamming.

Well, actually you do have a forum on that site so it is slightly against the rules.

But my point is less that you do something against the rules or should be banned and more that most likely you do post to promote your personal website. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
And the Santa Clause.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

PENIS-ENVY
anericam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.