Who can beat Firestorm (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhogotDaProts
the twist is that Firestorm has the composite mind of Thanos and Doctor Doom, and they have mastered his power

who is the weakest person that can beat him?

Kris Blaze
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/health-and-fitness/Salt%2520Shaker.jpg

Need I say more?

WhogotDaProts
yes, you actually do

Omega Vision
Firestorm realizes that his greatest threat is himself and turns himself into salt. As explained better up there. ^

WhogotDaProts
so no one can beat him?

xJLxKing
Nope, he turns them to salt.

chomperx9
who can beat firestorm with a twist ? so who ever beats firestorm they have to twist his body hard as hell or something ? i dont get this with a twist thing

Omega Vision
Originally posted by WhogotDaProts
so no one can beat him?
There are people who can beat him. Personally I think having the composite mind of Thanos and Doom would be a liability since he'd be constantly arguing with himself and both minds would be arguing over which one has the more intimidating name.

WhogotDaProts
Originally posted by chomperx9
who can beat firestorm with a twist ? so who ever beats firestorm they have to twist his body hard as hell or something ? i dont get this with a twist thing erm

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
There are people who can beat him. Personally I think having the composite mind of Thanos and Doom would be a liability since he'd be constantly arguing with himself and both minds would be arguing over which one has the more intimidating name.

hah, Hey OP you mean two minds in one body? Or like 1 mind with the attributes of both?

I can refer to Doom when he had the PC (closest thing i think to FS powers) He did some crazy shit right off the bat. Showed amazing aptitude for the power in mere moments, i mean he started doing shit SS never thought of (at the time).

WhogotDaProts
Originally posted by Lord Feron
hah, Hey OP you mean two minds in one body? Or like 1 mind with the attributes of both?

I can refer to Doom when he had the PC (closest thing i think to FS powers) He did some crazy shit right off the bat. Showed amazing aptitude for the power in mere moments, i mean he started doing shit SS never thought of (at the time).

1 mind with the combined intelligence and attributes of both

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.