Thing vs Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Scenario One: Kalibak without Club.
Scenario Two: Kalibak with Club.
Discuss.

r0nm0n88
kalibak kills in both

Wild Shadow
Kalibak ftw... kinda sad really the two jobber bricks in a face off. sad

BattleMage
Kalibak

Lord Feron
Kalibak

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Kalibak ftw... kinda sad really the two jobber bricks in a face off. sad Thing isn't a jobber at all. He's one of the best bricks out there. He regularly faces off against guys out of his league and won't give up.

Raptor22
even without his club kalibak would stomp ben

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Thing isn't a jobber at all. He's one of the best bricks out there. He regularly faces off against guys out of his league and won't give up.
thumb up
He's not a Jobber, he just doesn't win very often because he rarely fights people on his level. Of course he'll lose to Hulk, that doesn't make him a jobber.

Galan007
is kalibak really being THIS underrated? srsly

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Galan007
Kalibak turns them into salt.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
is kalibak really being THIS underrated? srsly
It's hard for me to take him seriously. I was poisoned by the Superman TAS/JL cartoon depiction of Kalibak which showed him as a retarded Gorilla that got utterly wtfpwned by Lobo and by the end of the series was getting one-shotted by Superman.
Darkseid said it best: "I can't believe he's blood."
Still Kalibak takes both scenarios more likely than not, especially scenario 2.

Philosophía
Take that Darkseid avatar down.

Now.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
not sure i get it..? ermm

Aztec123
In the Firestorm story arc, Kalibak had an upgrade by Darkseid. If it wasn't for Firestorm pounding Kalibak with a nuclear explosion, he would have killed both of them. I might be wrong, I haven't read the issue in a while. But, from what I can remember he had both of them on their knees.

celeyhyga17
Kalibak 8/10

KharmaDog
Amazing how people would think that Kalibak would easily stomp Thing, yet alot of others think that Wolverine would stomp Kalibak.

Things don't make sense to me sometimes 'round here.

Wild Shadow
ur using the strength logic and ignoring other things, it happens. reading

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.