Megatron vs. The Iron Giant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wilferel
Who wins

Megatron vs. Iron Giant. Mechanical fight.

For those who don't know the Iron Giant,
well he has three tank-crushing beams, several sort-of bubble disintegrator lasers, eye lasers, is 50 feet tall (according to the info), rockets which enable him to fly, and a huge chest cannon which produces some kind of EMP sphere which expands to larger than a couple of battleships. And don't forget that a nuke couldn't stop him.

KingD19
Didn't IG have that super canon thingy?

NemeBro
You could send every Transformer against the Iron Giant. They would ALL die.

His weaponry makes theirs look like total garbage, and he in his battle-mode he is able to rapidly rebuild himself, he was completely immune to the military's assault.

Robtard
What the bisexual above me said, IG in a stomp.

Rogue Jedi
McClane in a crown vic might have a better chance?

NemeBro
Also, the Iron Giant only 50 feet? I thought he was stated to be 100 feet (Though his size seems to vary)?

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Also, the Iron Giant only 50 feet? I thought he was stated to be 100 feet (Though his size seems to vary)?

Doesn't matter, really. His weapons and defensive capabilities win. Making him 100' is just overkill.

BruceSkywalker
vin diesel ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.