Homo Sapians vs X Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Various people have been teleported by the Plot Gawd into the movie XMenverse and have been told that the X Men are evil and must be apprehended, or murdered if possible. They have no choice in the matter. If they disagree then they are brainwashed into agreeing. They are in a netutral environment and are given a month of reconnaissance and preperation. After 23 days of prep, the X Men are brainwashed by the same Plot Gawd(Xavier is not present) that various baseline humans are going to storm the X Mansion in a week. Everyone has standard equipment and access to whatever they need in their preperation(Within their own continuities sense of logic). The teams are as follows:

HUMANS

Batman(Bale)
Rorschach
The Comedian
Wesley Gibson
Fox
John Preston
Riggs
McClane
Daredevil
Rambo
The Punisher(Stevenson)
Composite Bruce Lee
Han Solo
Indiana Jones
Sloth
James Bond(Composite)

MUTANTS

Wolverine
Cyclops
Nightcrawler
Storm
Kitty Pryde
Rogue
Iceman
Jean Grey(No DP)

*All bullets, batarangs and Rorschach's grappling gun are made out of adamantium.

Rogue Jedi
Humans in a stomp. Preston with adamantium bullets?

KingD19
There are 16 humans, Nightcrawler teleports 16 times. X-Men win.

Rogue Jedi
Preston could very well predict where NC will jump.

KingD19
Preston's good, but I doubt he can sense where NC will appear. It even took Sabretooth a bit of time to catch Wraith.

And Kitty could solo.

As could Wolverine.

NemeBro
Jean Grey kills them all by crushing them under several tons of brick, automobile, and whatever else she wants.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Preston's good, but I doubt he can sense where NC will appear. It even took Sabretooth a bit of time to catch Wraith.

And Kitty could solo.

As could Wolverine. Good point. Maybe the humans should have the Jumpers?

Dr Will Hatch
They're technically supers.

Rogue Jedi
I think DD would be valuable here, with his sonar type senses. Also, I cant see the TPers avoiding gunfire from all the incredible marksmen here.

Dr Will Hatch
Plus all of the tech that Batman gets from his company and whatever Lucius Fox can make for him.

Rogue Jedi
Wolverine will go down quickly, we all saw what an adamantium bullet to the dome did to him.

Alpha Centauri
Jean Grey solos this.

-AC

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wolverine will go down quickly, we all saw what an adamantium bullet to the dome did to him.

Who has access to adamantium?

Placidity
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Who has access to adamantium?

OP states the Homo Sapiens have standard equipment made from adamantium

jinXed by JaNx
Xmen win. Xmen win. Xmen win

Storm summons a thick fog and Wolverine goes around murdering everyone.

BruceSkywalker
I love the humans but I am leaning towards the X-Men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.