Ash Williams is surrounded by RE Mutants!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Ash William's cabin gets moved to the Arklay Mountains near Raccoon City and a lot of zombies come to eat his flesh and other creatures come to rip him to shreds. Ash prepares himself with his chainsaw, his boomstick, and he has the metal hand.

First Wave: 50 Zombies

Second Wave: 4 Hounds

Third Wave: 2 Lickers

Fourth Wave: Nemesis (minus the rocket launcher and minigun). He goes bare handed in this one.

Fifth Wave: 10 Super Zombies

Sixth Wave: Tyrant

All of these monsters are from the movie versions of Resident Evil.

Will Ash survive the night?

Rogue Jedi
Nope, he goes down hard to the lickers.

Blinky
You kidd'n? The RE movies were weak.

Ash round-house kicks and shot-gun blasts them all to hell.

Rogue Jedi
The lickers were fast movers and can stick to walls, and there will be two of them. I doubt Ash, badass as he is, will be able to track them.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The lickers were fast movers and can stick to walls, and there will be two of them. I doubt Ash, badass as he is, will be able to track them.

Dude, do you know the difference between the cabin in Evil Dead and the church in RE: Apocalypse? The church is big which would give Lickers the advantage because there was enough room for them to jump around a lot while the cabin is smaller and I don't think they'll be able to dodge Ash'es gun shots that easily when they're in a house that small.

Rogue Jedi
So while he is engaged with one, the other jumps him.

Nemesis X
So while he is engaged with one, the other jumps him.

Ash just shoots it once and automatically turns around to shoot the other Licker.

Rogue Jedi
I dont think it will be quite that easy, man.

Robtard
Ash clears. His durability is insanely high.

Rogue Jedi
You seriously think he can take both lickers at once?

As for his durability being insanely high, explain that.

Blinky
You seriously think he can take both lickers at once?

As for his durability being insanely high, explain that.

Off the top of my head:

In Evil Dead 2 he hits a tree while traveling at extremely high speed -- then gets up as if nothing happened.

When he lops off his hand he feels no pain afterward.

At the end of Evil Dead 2 he survives a fall from the skies.

In Army of Darkness he survives and brushes off numerous hits (that send him flying for numerous feet) and falls from high places.

Rogue Jedi
Ah, you mean his damage soak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.