Herculese, She-Hulk, Warbird vs. Barda, WG, and Superboy Kon-El

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Immortal Herc with club

starlock
Instinct tells me team one...but its a close match.....can you tell me though...WG is wondergirl? what lasso does she use...if i am correct..its been changed before?...or i just cant remember what its properties are.

iceman24567
Imo Herc goes on a wack a mole spree

Zeuodin
Originally posted by starlock
Instinct tells me team one...but its a close match.....can you tell me though...WG is wondergirl? what lasso does she use...if i am correct..its been changed before?...or i just cant remember what its properties are. wonder girl

BattleMage
Team marvel.

Aztec123
Team two for the majority. They have the flight, speed, and offenses to counter team two. While, Barda stalemates Hercules. I can see kon take out She hulk. Afterwards, he will help out cassie with warbird. Once they're done, they will triple team Hercules.

Konton
Team 2 is way too strong for team 1. Especially with Barda.

Cassie is team 2's weak link, but she's still stronger than Carol and has her BFR-capable wishing lasso.

celeyhyga17
interesting match. She Hulk is the weakest out of all.
Warbird is actually pretty tough. Very versatile. Quite durable.
She Hulk is out of her league.

Team 2 for a majority. 7/10

Konton
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
interesting match. She Hulk is the weakest out of all.
Warbird is actually pretty tough. Very versatile. Quite durable.
She Hulk is out of her league.

Team 2 for a majority. 7/10

She Hulk is class 100.
Warbird caps off at like class 70 without amping. I'd put She-Hulk in Cassie's strength level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.