tell me why...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skitz_O_frantik
all the kingsz horses and all he kingsz men couldn't put humpty together again?? it worries me.. confused

pgdarth95
idk!
_ _
|(o.O)|

mikeydude
blink

Mairuzu
they were french

Quincy
Because he was an ass. Why would they?

Mairuzu
because imgay

mikeydude
are you really?
becaue you use that excuse all the time.

Mairuzu
well duh, imgay

Scythe
Originally posted by Mairuzu
well duh, imgay

This is true.

BruceSkywalker
isn't it almost time to watch the laker game??

Mairuzu
LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
super glue.

Steak Knife
Because he was an egg. Have you ever cracked an egg and then tried to put it back together? It's impossible.

Steak Knife
If fact, now that I think of it, it is just ludicrous that a horse would be expected to help put an egg back together again, what with no opposable thumbs and all.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Scythe
This is true.
yeah i wasnt for sure....
but now....
i believe.Originally posted by Steak Knife
If fact, now that I think of it, it is just ludicrous that a horse would be expected to help put an egg back together again, what with no opposable thumbs and all.
ohhh. thats rich. laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
eggs over easy or sunny side up

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Steak Knife
Because he was an egg. Have you ever cracked an egg and then tried to put it back together? It's impossible. When I fart after eating eggs they smell icky.

Wanderer11
Because they were drunk.

Ax3l
This is what this place has become?

Scythe
Originally posted by Ax3l
This is what this place has become?

Laffo.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Steak Knife
If fact, now that I think of it, it is just ludicrous that a horse would be expected to help put an egg back together again, what with no opposable thumbs and all. Ah, way to steal a joke.

hYytaZ06Hco

the.kenzo
Nowhere in the story does it say he is an egg, no one knows why he is always depicted as such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.