WW3 Black Adam vs Gladiator H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
All powers are taken away with the exception of strength durability and skill, Glads is fully confident and BA is as ruthless as ever.

Both are bloodlusted.

Who wins?

batdude123
Teth.

BattleMage
There's already a thread for this. It's about 3 down from this one! God please no

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by BattleMage
There's already a thread for this. It's about 3 down from this one! God please no i made this first

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i made this first
Nope, the other one was made 2-3 hours earlier. Look at the times of the respective OPs.

Colossus-Big C
no mines was made before that i just recently edit the op thats why i says his post is older

Omega Vision
no mines was made before that i just recently edit the op thats why i says his post is older
It doesn't say anything about being edited and that other thread is more popular anyway. Just give up.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It doesn't say anything about being edited and that other thread is more popular anyway. Just give up.
Hes saying the truth.
It sometimes doesn't say that the thread has been edited.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It doesn't say anything about being edited and that other thread is more popular anyway. Just give up. Oh shit! laughing

Badabing
All powers are taken away with the exception of strength durability and skill, Glads is fully confident and BA is as ruthless as ever.

Both are bloodlusted.

Who wins? You copied his thread word for word...Originally posted by lawest9

Both are bloodlusted.

Who wins?
Originally posted by galactusischere
Hes saying the truth.
It sometimes doesn't say that the thread has been edited. That still wouldn't change the actual time the post was made. facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.