Gladiator vs. WW-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Bloodlust is on, WWHulk just Killed the shi'ar queen and must be stoped. Can gladiator stop this monster? I hope i spelled ( shi'ar ) correct.

Omega Vision
Gladiator kills Hulk and at the funeral of the Queen plays a funeral march using Hulk's ribcage as a Xylophone.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wrecks him.

guy222
WWH

CosmicComet
Sentry, Thor, Glads are all guys who should be able to shit stomp a crap house brick like Hulk.

Glads kayoes the retarded green giant after building up momentum at light speed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Sentry, Thor, Glads are all guys who should be able to shit stomp a crap house brick like Hulk.

Glads kayoes the retarded green giant after building up momentum at light speed. Glads failed prior to against a weaker Hulk.

CosmicComet
I know. Like I said, he should be able to.

Jobbing holds no sway here.

vansonbee
I would like to see Gladiator win!

BruceSkywalker
WWH ftw

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gladiator wins.

redhotrash
I thought a board rule was to discount PIS. So essentially throw the last 3 years of Hulk storylines out the window.

BattleMage
Originally posted by redhotrash
I thought a board rule was to discount PIS. So essentially throw the last 3 years of Hulk storylines out the window. no expression

Warlord
glads

galactusischere
The hulk

redhotrash
Look at Gladiators powerset. Go ahead, I'll wait. Reads a lot like Superman, no? Ok, read the Hulk's. Here I'll save you the time, hes strong and has a healing ability. Gladiator is supposed to be able to move faster than the speed of light, also has limitless strength, and has a handful of other abilities that Hulk has no defense against. He can fly 200 feet in the air and melt Hulk into a puddle if he had to. Hulk cant beat Gladiator, just like he cant beat the majority of the people he did in WWH. Thats why forum rules are in place. The keep fights realisitic even when the actual writer has a raging fanboy moment.

quanchi112
Originally posted by redhotrash
I thought a board rule was to discount PIS. So essentially throw the last 3 years of Hulk storylines out the window. So how you debate WW Hulk if it's all pis? Originally posted by redhotrash
Look at Gladiators powerset. Go ahead, I'll wait. Reads a lot like Superman, no? Ok, read the Hulk's. Here I'll save you the time, hes strong and has a healing ability. Gladiator is supposed to be able to move faster than the speed of light, also has limitless strength, and has a handful of other abilities that Hulk has no defense against. He can fly 200 feet in the air and melt Hulk into a puddle if he had to. Hulk cant beat Gladiator, just like he cant beat the majority of the people he did in WWH. Thats why forum rules are in place. The keep fights realisitic even when the actual writer has a raging fanboy moment. This isn't cbr.

redhotrash
You dont debate WWH, you wait a couple months until its retconned away.

BUSTER1
WWH ftw.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by quanchi112
Glads failed prior to against a weaker Hulk.

Well in all honesty, he wasn't pissed off because of the death of Lilandra. This is a whole new game now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.