Superman gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
if the person cant fly than superman cant. if the person has no powers than superman cant use his

1. 100,000 banes
2. 10,000 spidermans
3. 5,000 Colossus
4. 2 Thors
5. 5 Hercules (M)
6. Batman with prep

Hewhoknowsall
How much prep (for Batman)?

Wait...since Batman doesn't have powers, Superman can't use his, in which case Batman would stomp even if he didn't get any prep.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
How much prep (for Batman)? 1 month

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
How much prep (for Batman)? 1 minute its good enough..... smokin'

rotiart
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
if the person cant fly than superman cant. if the person has no powers than superman cant use his

1. 100,000 banes
2. 10,000 spidermans
3. 5,000 Colossus
4. 2 Thors
5. 5 Hercules (M)
6. Batman with prep

1. Bane has superior strength due to venom.. but nowhere near 100 ton. Not so sure about banes durability... assuming its just strength... superman could clear everyone with a ground stomp... before they can reach him.
2. durability and strength.. maybe not speed... Spidersense-enhanced senses. therefore superman gets his enhanced senses.. vision.. etc..
3. colossus has durability and strength.. no hf.. or biofields... speed or senses... 1 or even 10 colossus may not stop superman... but 5000 wears him down.
4. 5 hercules would be like colossus but with incredible fighting skills... i would say that 5 hercules would win. because to be honest... i don't think much of piotrs fighting skills...

6. batman.. loses... when faced with a tougher opponent.. your jobber aura kicks in... in this case.. with no strength, speed, flight.. senses.. frost breath... etc... the only thing left are their respective jobber aura super powers...
batman facing a weaker opponent doesn't have his jobber kick in... while superman's does kick in... superman for the win. :P

-Pr-
1. Bane aint doing shit.
2. Spidey's not doing anything.
3. Colossus is doing well until Superman grabs one and uses him as a club with which to beat the shit out of all the others.
4. One Thor can beat Superman. Two? Kill him. Unless they accuse each other of being an imposter, which would be funny.
5. Hercules can probably take it.
6. Batman.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
1. Bane aint doing shit.
2. Spidey's not doing anything.
3. Colossus is doing well until Superman grabs one and uses him as a club with which to beat the shit out of all the others.
4. One Thor can beat Superman. Two? Kill him. Unless they accuse each other of being an imposter, which would be funny.
5. Hercules can probably take it.
6. Batman.
Thor 1: I say thou art an imposter!
Thor 2: Thou art the imposter! Who else but the Mighty Thor could speak with such lyrical Middle English?
Thor 1: Why dost we speak in Middle English if we are of Norse stock?
Thor 2: By leave... I know not.
Superman: Hey aren't you guys going to kill me?
Thors: Stay out of this!

quanchi112
Stops at 4.

Colossus-Big C
2 thors. only 1 has mjolnir

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

1. 100,000 banes
2. 10,000 spidermans
3. 5,000 Colossus
4. 2 Thors
5. 5 Hercules (M)
6. Batman with prep

Heh.

Definitely ain't getting past four.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Heh.

Definitely ain't getting past four.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.