If Wally West at best can move at light speed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
How fast do you think the people on my list can go?
No holding back that is.

The Surfer
Superman
Pre-crisis Supes
Superman Prime
Morg w/ WOL
Zoom
Galactus(actually trying to go fast)
Sinestro
Hal Jordan
Nove prime
Nova(frankie)
Depowered Tyrant
Gladiator
Terrax the Tamer
Bart allen
Bary allen
The fallen one(herald)
Thanos(without tech)
Kilowog
John Stewart
Jay Garrick

Prep-Man
Not holding back, Pre-Crisis Superman was instantaneously crossing the multiverse with his speed. Entire civilizations were threatened, because of the amount of energy Supes was releasing and he was breaking barriers.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not holding back, Pre-Crisis Superman was instantaneously crossing the multiverse with his speed. Entire civilizations were threatened, because of the amount of energy Supes was releasing and he was breaking barriers.
That's not entirely true.
Supergirl, or Lois dead and tried reaching Heaven in an attempt to get her back. He was going so fast that Civilization and all life was threatened. Spectre had to stop him

In my opinion, Zoom is the fastest then PC Superman, or Barry Allen. It would seem that Barry stated that he let Superman win(PC at that time). SS, Bart, Wally are all nearly the same level.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's not entirely true.
Supergirl, or Lois dead and tried reaching Heaven in an attempt to get her back. He was going so fast that Civilization and all life was threatened. Spectre had to stop him

In my opinion, Zoom is the fastest then PC Superman, or Barry Allen. It would seem that Barry stated that he let Superman win(PC at that time). SS, Bart, Wally are all nearly the same level.

It was Supergirl. It was an insane feat of speed. Why do you think Zoom is faster than PC Superman?

PC Superman was moving in and out of time when he was a mere BABY.

galactusischere
How fast do you think Galactus and Hal can move?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
It was Supergirl. It was an insane feat of speed. Why do you think Zoom is faster than PC Superman?

PC Superman was moving in and out of time when he was a mere BABY.
I'd agree, but I don't see how PC SUperman can be faster then the guy who is always faster then you. That's just how Zoom is. He is immortal,time means nothing to him. HE can live between the ticks of a clock.

Though, if you take away what Zoom stated(lock on a tick of a second), then PC Superman wins. He had feats where he travels to the other side of the universe in seconds.

shokosugi
Originally posted by galactusischere
How fast do you think Galactus and Hal can move?

Snails compared to Zoom.

psycho gundam
zoom isn't fast though, it's time manipulation.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
zoom isn't fast though, it's time manipulation.
To him yes, but to us, he is still fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.