Realm of Kings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
i just picked up the one shot and inhumans. hmm i must say its prob because its very early but i must say im not feeling it at all story/art in a whole is blah but i can hope for the best for future.

Alpha Centauri
Dan Abnett is one of Marvel's best writers.

War of Kings was not only my favourite mini-series of the year, but this seems to be shaping up for similar quality.

Who would have thought that previous cosmic bit-parters would end up having the best event arcs? Well, I really think Dark Reign (Great end provided in Siege, of course) could be the best in years.

As far as mini-series' go, I don't think there's been a bad cosmic one in ages. It seems to get everything right; good showings from those who deserve it. Gladiator, Black Bolt, Vulcan etc.

-AC

Bentley
I'm also quite hopeful of more expansion from Marvel Cosmics, Gotg has become one of my favorite comics ever and Nova rarely disappoints. I also look foward more Sh'iar stories with the Imperial Guard.

Juntai
Sci Fi stories in general, for both companies, have been really good.

BruceSkywalker
i like what i see so far

Digi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

War of Kings was not only my favourite mini-series of the year, but this seems to be shaping up for similar quality.

Who would have thought that previous cosmic bit-parters would end up having the best event arcs? Well, I really think Dark Reign (Great end provided in Siege, of course) could be the best in years.

As far as mini-series' go, I don't think there's been a bad cosmic one in ages. It seems to get everything right; good showings from those who deserve it. Gladiator, Black Bolt, Vulcan etc.

-AC

Mostly co-signed. Guardians has been the only always-consistent title, but the cosmic stuff has been top notch.

Alpha Centauri
As far as on-goings go, yeah.

Then again, what others are there? I like Nova, I must say.

-AC

vansonbee
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i like what i see so far Hope its not something similar to all these zombie arcs DC/Marvel currently runs... bag

Good issue though, just finished it.

tjcoady

-AC

Everything DnA have been doing since they started for Marvel has just been wonderful.

Annihilation? (Giffen wrote most of that, but they were co-writers and did a lot of the tie-in stuff). Conquest?? NOVA?

Nothing they've written has been a miss for me. Nova, for a while now, and GoG have been titles I look forward to everytime they come out.

Endless Mike
I like the whole Cthulhuverse, it's pretty awesome

Bentley
I think its continuity with all those weird tentacle things the Guardians found several times in the reality rips, if it is, kudos to them.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I like the whole Cthulhuverse, it's pretty awesome

I found that unexpectedly chilling, to be honest.

Very unsettling.

-AC

Newjak

Very unsettling.

-AC Same

dmills

Very unsettling.

-AC Ditto. Very macabre.

dmills
Somebody had mentioned that the Marvel Zombies are starting to pop up in 616. I can't remember where I read that, anybody else read that?

vansonbee
Originally posted by dmills
Somebody had mentioned that the Marvel Zombies are starting to pop up in 616. I can't remember where I read that, anybody else read that?
It might just be another alt reality, partially similar to 616, still not 100% determined...

So far if true, zombie head DP enters 616 in Marvel Zombies 4 and had his co-series with 616 Deadpool in
"Merc with a mouth"

http://www.comicvine.com/zombie-deadpool/29-33654/issues-cover/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.