France Are Dirty Cheaters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChakraStrings
AND IRELAND IS CHEATED OUT OF ANOTHER ****ING WORLD CUP BY THE GODDAMN FRENCH!

Alpha Centauri
Are you actually Irish?

Secondly, as I said, why is there such a need for absurd generalisations and xenophobia?

It was one player and it was a handball. Keane has done it before.

-AC

Dr. Leg Kick
Just France right?

ChakraStrings
I'm part Irish, I've got a lot of roots in Irelanda nd I'd love to see Ireland get into the Cup. I wouldn't have a problem if France had won fairly, but Ireland were outplaying them tremendously. And yes, handballs happen, thats unavoidable... but in THAT situation? Come on mate, that's just ridiculoous!

* And the fact NONE of the linesmen/officials saw it? Are yo u****ing kidding me? The ball was blatantly rolling out of boundary, there was no possible way they couldn't have seen it unless they weren't watching the game at all. It makes yo uwonder, is this all set up??? Do you know how much that win would of meant for Ireland, but no, cheated out of it and France gets the glory. Oh the nerve on Henri, yeah he can say he's sorry for it now but his face when he scored that wasn't showing any shame, the little wanker. Just gets me so frustrated.

Alpha Centauri
Yes, but then have a go at Henry.

It wasn't France, it wasn't the French, it wasn't the other 10 men.

In fact, such is the underdog mentality that Irish football fans have of their team that if Keane had done what Henry did, you'd be saying shit all right now.

I saw the game AFTER, not live, and I was expecting Henry to do some kind of Shaq o' Neal shit with the way the press were going on. It was probably deliberate, but it was reflexively deliberate. I doubt there was much malicious intent as people claim.

Look, I'm not saying it was right. Henry has used theatrics before. I just think that people saying he's tarnished his career are talking shit. Steven Gerrard is probably regarded as a hero to you, despite the fact that there are YouTube compilation videos of his dives, including the one from the 2005 Champions' League final. The one that got you a penalty to draw level. Had you not achieved that, you may not have even won that match.

So let's just reconsider who we rage at.

-AC

BackFire
Frankly people should be upset with the archaic rules of the league and the poor work of the officials, rather than the team or the player.

ChakraStrings
Yes but with dives it can sometimes look like the player was actually shoved to the ground because of the pace of the game, I'm not condoning diving but I'm merely saying it'd harder to come to a real dive call

this was a BLATANT handball, EVERYONE saw it, how the hell did the referees OR linesmen not see this??? If you ask me, there's something more going on, I've never liked FIFA and i think they're playing a very dangerous game right now.

Dr. Leg Kick
I love the sport of soccer, but I can find a thousand of such related gifs.

http://www.gifbin.com/982801

http://www.gifbin.com/982802

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Yes but with dives it can sometimes look like the player was actually shoved to the ground because of the pace of the game, I'm not condoning diving but I'm merely saying it'd harder to come to a real dive call

this was a BLATANT handball, EVERYONE saw it, how the hell did the referees OR linesmen not see this??? If you ask me, there's something more going on, I've never liked FIFA and i think they're playing a very dangerous game right now.

Everyone saw Gerrard's dive, Ngog's dive, Rooney's dive.

With handballs it can look like reflex or momentum.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
Frankly people should be upset with the archaic rules of the league and the poor work of the officials, rather than the team or the player.

Exactly, there's little reasons for a sport like football where one wrong referee decision can be a huge game changer not to implement some sort of technological help in this age.

Bicnarok

Naija boy
France arent dirty anything. These kind of problems clearly arise from the refs and the rules as put any other player in henrys situation and they would have done th eexact same thing.

WickedDynamite
The day a French men admit they're wrong....Oh, boy! that would be the day.

Bicnarok

jhonatancas
hahaha thank god henrry has a hand

Bicnarok
Well Lyon are as crap as France I noticedsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.