Who can beat this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no omnipotents, or nigh omnipotents

Shuma
Vishanti
Chthon
Set
Atum(demon form)
Odin
Zeus

Omega Vision
Define Nigh Omnipotent because I'm pretty sure a few of these guys are classed as such.
A fully backed by the Presence Spectre is the "weakest" character that could take these guys... maybe.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Define Nigh Omnipotent because I'm pretty sure a few of these guys are classed as such.
A fully backed by the Presence Spectre is the "weakest" character that could take these guys... maybe. nigh omnipotent are people in the likes of eternity, infinity, "insert character here" with infinity gaunlet. "insert character here" with hotu,
omnipotents are people in the likes of LT toaa Presence

Omega Vision
Exitar?
I'm not sure Eternity could put this team down.
Possibly Nabu going all out.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Exitar?
I'm not sure Eternity could put this team down. yea exitar is allowed

shokosugi
zom

Omega Vision
Presumably Zom but there's not much known about him, only that Dorm and Dorm's sister were terrified of him.

Colossus-Big C
zom is said to be more powerful than dr strange. all theses people individualy can 1 shot strange

Lord Feron
Pheonix?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Pheonix? no.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
zom is said to be more powerful than dr strange. all theses people individualy can 1 shot strange
No question that Zom was more powerful than Strange. All we really know about Zom is that he's somewhere in between Dormammu and the Living Tribunal in terms of power but honestly that's a huge gap so I'd be reticent to use him in a fight since we don't know the exact gulf in power between Zom and Dorm, only that Zom is powerful to an extent that Dorm would never willingly face him. Its not like Zom was close to the LT though, he was terrified of the LT.

galactusischere
No one below Abraxas can beat this team.
No one below IG can beat this team if fight takes place in Shuma's realm

Colossus-Big C
what about galactus

shokosugi
MJJ

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by shokosugi
MJJ im pretty sure all magical beings have vast reality manipulation powers

shokosugi
MJJ >> all magical beings

Colossus-Big C
MJJ >> all magical beings when was this ever proven?

Omega Vision
MJJ >> all magical beings
Even a fully backed by the Presence Spectre?

shokosugi
correction, all MARVEL magical beings

Colossus-Big C
correction, all MARVEL magical beings
LT is magic based

shokosugi
No he's not.

iceman24567
LT is magic based Not in the abra kadabra sense he isn't

Bentley
Black Alice?

nicamarvin
MJJ >> all magical beings I have to Agree with Shoko
MJJ just wish them to nothigness, and I am a big Atum Fanboy, where is RKT and FP Asguardian Destroyer? Not that they would make any difference against Such a Crazed Son of B#@ch......... smokin'

CortSether
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I have to Agree with Shoko
MJJ just wish them to nothigness, and I am a big Atum Fanboy, where is RKT and FP Asguardian Destroyer? Not that they would make any difference against Such a Crazed Son of B#@ch......... smokin'

What's stopping one of the entities on the team with high scale reality warping powers to just send MJJ to a place of nothingness where he has nothing to warp?

-K-M-
Puck. That is all.

galactusischere
what about galactus

Galactus will fall too

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by CortSether
What's stopping one of the entities on the team with high scale reality warping powers to just send MJJ to a place of nothingness where he has nothing to warp? makes sence

galactusischere
makes sence
So you see, no one blue Abraxas can beat this team. That is outside of Shuma's realm.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by CortSether
What's stopping one of the entities on the team with high scale reality warping powers to just send MJJ to a place of nothingness where he has nothing to warp? how the HELL would they Now that?....

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
So you see, no one blue Abraxas can beat this team. That is outside of Shuma's realm. MJJ>Abraxas........... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.