Entropy and his uncle Vs. Eternity and Infinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Family fight.
Entropy and secret wars Galactus vs Eternity and infinity
which team wins?

galactusischere
bump

King Kandy
Two. Entropy has the same power Eternity does, and Galactus is far outclassed by Infinity.

galactusischere
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus is far outclassed by Infinity.
Why is that?
this is secret wars Galactus.

King Kandy
Secret Wars galactus, who did what? Use a bunch of lame machines to fight the heroes, and own Dr. Doom?

Colossus-Big C
galactus is not truely related to infinity

King Kandy
He is too.

Colossus-Big C
He is too. no hes not. galan is from a previous universe he was a regular being randomly chosen by pheonix to live into the other and become galactus

galactusischere
Secret Wars galactus, who did what? Use a bunch of lame machines to fight the heroes, and own Dr. Doom?
Doom managed to fight off the Beyonder with Galactus's powers.
Plus atleast Galactus had balls enough to go fight the Beyonder unlike the other abstracts.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no hes not. galactus is from a previous universe he was a regular being randomly chosen by pheonix
You know that the Phoenix bit is shit right?
Galactus is related to the abstracts. Galan isn't

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
You know that the Phoenix bit is shit right?
Galactus is related to the abstracts. Galan isn't galan became galactus

galactusischere
galan became galactus
I know..
Nothing to do with Phoenix.
Galactus is a force of Nature just like the other abstracts

King Kandy
Doom managed to fight off the Beyonder with Galactus's powers.
Plus atleast Galactus had balls enough to go fight the Beyonder unlike the other abstracts.
He did not "fight off" beyonder. He got easily owned just trying to approach beyonder. Beyonder didn't even attack him.

The other abstracts didn't fight Beyonder because they were trying to assist his development into a complete cube being by acting like he was above them.

Colossus-Big C
I know..
Nothing to do with Phoenix.
Galactus is a force of Nature just like the other abstracts
Storm is force of nature
gaea is a force of nature
zeus is a force of nature that doesnt mean there eternity brothers and sisters

galactusischere
He did not "fight off" beyonder. He got easily owned just trying to approach beyonder. Beyonder didn't even attack him.

The other abstracts didn't fight Beyonder because they were trying to assist his development into a complete cube being by acting like he was above them.
Full power Galactus>Infinity
An all out going Galactus would destroy Infinity with ease and you know it.

Colossus-Big C
An all out going Galactus would destroy Infinity with ease and you know it. thats impossible infinity is all the power within the universe

galactusischere
thats impossible infinity is all the power within the universe
Go read Black celestial arc.

King Kandy
An all out going Galactus would destroy Infinity with ease and you know it.
There's no such thing as full-power galactus. Galactus is capable of absorbing without limit.

No, not really. Infinity is equal to Eternity and obviously stronger than an unamped Galactus.

Tenebrous
no hes not. galan is from a previous universe he was a regular being randomly chosen by pheonix to live into the other and become galactus

this is completely false. The phoenix force acted to save the previous universe from destruction. A by product of this act was enabling Galan to merge with the Sentience. Your wording has it look like the PF directly intervened with the intention of preserving Galan. This is totally false and you may have gotten that idea from others on this board propagating that same falsehood.

OHOTMU on the Phoenix Force and Galactus

galactus is not truely related to infinity

Actually, he most definitely is. The Sentience of the Universe, with whom Galan merged, is the Eternity of the previous universe...i.e., current Eternity's predecessor. That is why the Human Torch referred to Galactus as "the metamorphosed embodiment of a cosmos" which literally means, an entire universe incarnate, or made flesh. The only being who literally comprises the universe is Eternity. Galactus just happens to be the previous Eternity, merged with a mortal man. Not quite abstract...and not quite a mortal, physical being.

That is why Galactus and Eternity converse with each other as equals and with great mutual respect. That is why Death calls him "husband and father, brother and son." It's not solely because of his station, its because of what he actually is.

galactusischere
There's no such thing as full-power galactus. Galactus is capable of absorbing without limit.

No, not really. Infinity is equal to Eternity and obviously stronger than an unamped Galactus.
I know there is no thing as "Full power" Galactus. I made a mistake, what I meant was a Galactus out of character like BCA.
BCA Galactus would rape Infinity along with Eternity and Death.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Tenebrous
this is completely false. The phoenix force acted to save the previous universe from destruction. A by product of this act was enabling Galan to merge with the Sentience. Your wording has it look like the PF directly intervened with the intention of preserving Galan. This is totally false and you may have gotten that idea from others on this board propagating that same falsehood.

OHOTMU on the Phoenix Force and Galactus

Actually, he most definitely is. The Sentience of the Universe, with whom Galan merged, is the Eternity of the previous universe...i.e., current Eternity's predecessor. That is why the Human Torch referred to Galactus as "the metamorphosed embodiment of a cosmos" which literally means, an entire universe incarnate, or made flesh. The only being who literally comprises the universe is Eternity. Galactus just happens to be the previous Eternity, merged with a mortal man. Not quite abstract...and not quite a mortal, physical being.

That is why Galactus and Eternity converse with each other as equals and with great mutual respect. That is why Death calls him "husband and father, brother and son." It's not solely because of his station, its because of what he actually is.

you got it thumb up

King Kandy
I know there is no thing as "Full power" Galactus. I made a mistake, what I meant was a Galactus out of character like BCA.
BCA Galactus would rape Infinity along with Eternity and Death.
Yeah, he probably would. Which is completely irrelevant as it is not BCA Galactus who's in this fight.

galactusischere
Yeah, he probably would. Which is completely irrelevant as it is not BCA Galactus who's in this fight.
you said Galactus.
But when Galactus is near hes limits(I assume when he abstorbs the omniverse)

King Kandy
The thread is about Secret Wars Galactus. Not BCA Galactus.

galactusischere
The thread is about Secret Wars Galactus. Not BCA Galactus.
I know.

King Kandy
Sooo... my arguments still apply, and team 2 still wins.

galactusischere
Sooo... my arguments still apply, and team 2 still wins.
OK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.