Superboy Prime Vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Prime takes on the mad Titan.
Regular version of Prime without amp.
Thanos after his upgrade by Death.
Who wins?

thanos-prime
Thanos

Omega Vision
What are the specifications of the match?

xJLxKing
Which version.

Mostly likely, Prime wins using his speed, and strength

Nihilist
Thanos, Prime aint got what it takes.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos, Prime aint got what it takes.
Be specific, what doesn't he have?

Strength? Speed? Durability?

galactusischere
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Which version.

Mostly likely, Prime wins using his speed, and strength
Regular prime without amp.
Thanos after mistress death's upgrade.

Nihilist
Be specific, what doesn't he have?

Strength? Speed? Durability? Strength and the mental capacity for someone the likes of Thanos

xJLxKing
Strength and the mental capacity for someone the likes of Thanos
So moving planets, solar systems, destroying universal barriers is not high enough?

Mental Capacity? In what way? When has his mental capacity ever stopped him from beating anyone?

thanos-prime
So moving planets, solar systems, destroying universal barriers is not high enough?

Mental Capacity? In what way? When has his mental capacity ever stopped him from beating anyone? When did he move solar systems?And what universal barriers?

galactusischere
Originally posted by thanos-prime
When did he move solar systems?And what universal barriers?
He was at one time punching through barriers of the universe.
Don't know bout the solar system feat though.

Nihilist

Mental Capacity? In what way? When has his mental capacity ever stopped him from beating anyone? Moving planets dont mean shit in a fight as seen when he has fought others with his OMG planet moving strength. And as for destroying the universal barrier, its no great shakes as has only broke the barrier because he was hitting it directly.(the same way Hulk broke the time stream as he was inside it)

SBP has never faced anyone who is as versatile as Thanos(single handed) and its a well known fact Prime is just a emo kid that can be played to a advantage.

The Nuul
Already done a few times.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by galactusischere
He was at one time punching through barriers of the universe.
Don't know bout the solar system feat though. When he was punching the reality wall?

Omega Vision
When did he move solar systems?And what universal barriers?
He broke out of the Speed force and the Phantom Zone. He also (with amp) shattered the Source Wall. The same feat took the combined powers of Darkseid and Highfather in one instance and Highfather, Ares, Zeus, Jove, and Odin in another.
On the orders of the AM he moved entire planets and solar systems so as to shift the center of the universe away from Oa. He also punched into the 5th Dimension and snatched Mr. Mxyzptlk. I personally think Mxy let him do it but the fact remains he punched dimensional barriers.

xJLxKing
When did he move solar systems?And what universal barriers? He moved solar systems in order to change the fact hat Oa is center of the universe. He even moved planet at enormous speed

Phantom Zone(where time stands still).
Here is another case
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/Realityalterpunch1.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/Realityalterpunch2.jpg
He was even at full power

thanos-prime
He moved solar systems in order to change the fact hat Oa is center of the universe. He even moved planet at enormous speed

Phantom Zone(where time stands still).
Here is another case
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/Realityalterpunch1.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/Realityalterpunch2.jpg
He was even at full power He was punching the reality wall directly i have no doubt thanos could do that as well.

Omega Vision
He was punching the reality wall directly i have no doubt thanos could do that as well.
Could Thanos punch through the 5th Dimensional barrier or shatter the Source Wall by himself? Granted SBP did those things with Amp but I can't see Thanos doing them.

xJLxKing
Moving planets dont mean shit in a fight as seen when he has fought others with his OMG planet moving strength. And as for destroying the universal barrier, its no great shakes as has only broke the barrier because he was hitting it directly.(the same way Hulk broke the time stream as he was inside it)

SBP has never faced anyone who is as versatile as Thanos(single handed) and its a well known fact Prime is just a emo kid that can be played to a advantage.
He has broken barriers that weren't directly infront of him. You are also forgetting that he rettconed things while doing this. He wasn't even at full power.

As for his strength, he moved planets, not singular. He also moved that at high speed this is why the Guardians couldn't really notice it. Superman (PC) even vouches for his strength. This is the same guy who closes black holes, moves entire galaxies, eats and moves neutron stars with one hand.

xJLxKing
He was punching the reality wall directly i have no doubt thanos could do that as well.
This means what? That the barrier is all of a sudden weaker??

Omega Vision
Nihilist probably thinks Thanos is stronger than PC Superman

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Nihilist probably thinks Thanos is stronger than PC Superman
No one is that ...insane

Nihilist
He has broken barriers that weren't directly infront of him. You are also forgetting that he rettconed things while doing this. He wasn't even at full power.

As for his strength, he moved planets, not singular. He also moved that at high speed this is why the Guardians couldn't really notice it. Superman (PC) even vouches for his strength. This is the same guy who closes black holes, moves entire galaxies, eats and moves neutron stars with one hand. All of which mean nothing, as we have seen many a person be able to fight him and cope with his strength.

Omega Vision
All of which mean nothing, as we have seen many a person be able to fight him and cope with his strength.
By cope you mean getting tossed aside like Ragdolls? Yes I agree we have seen people "cope" with his strength. What people do you have in mind that were able to single-handedly match Prime?

thanos-prime
This means what? That the barrier is all of a sudden weaker?? No i said i have no doubt thanos could do that to i didn't say anything about it being weaker.

Nihilist
Nihilist probably thinks Thanos is stronger than PC Superman Predictable, you nvr stop with the inferiority complex do you.

Omega Vision
No i said i have no doubt thanos could do that to i didn't say anything about it being weaker.
The fact is that Prime has time and time again shown his ability to punch through things that... well shouldn't be punchable. Has Thanos ever punched through a dimension? We go by feats here not by your own personal estimations of character's strengths.

Omega Vision
Predictable, you nvr stop with the inferiority complex do you.
Are you going to debate me or insult me? The mods have already warned you once.

Nihilist
By cope you mean getting tossed aside like Ragdolls? Yes I agree we have seen people "cope" with his strength. What people do you have in mind that were able to single-handedly match Prime? like i said Yat until poisoning just off the top of my head, and SBP never really fought any of a great standard must were cannon fodder.

Blanket
Could Thanos punch through the 5th Dimensional barrier or shatter the Source Wall by himself? Granted SBP did those things with Amp but I can't see Thanos doing them. You mean the Source Wall that was falling apart already?

Also, could Prime beat all the abstracts at the same time? Mind you, Thanos did it with an amp, but I don't see Prime doing those things.

Nihilist
Are you going to debate me or insult me? The mods have already warned you once. Grow a pair, you make a remark about me then get all faggy when i come back at you.

Omega Vision
like i said Yat until poisoning just off the top of my head, and SBP never really fought any of a great standard must were cannon fodder.
As I recall Prime fought Superman, Power Girl, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Hawkman, multiple GLs, Black Adam (more pissed than usual), Martian Manhunter and many more. Thanos never stood up to the sort of onslaught he withstood during SCW.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good match but this has been done so many times already. My stance in the same... Thanos wins a slight majority 6/10. Prime was a beast and thus he gets wins and makes Thanos work for every win. Too much versatility, durability and strength for Prime. However, these two are very close in power imo.

xJLxKing
All of which mean nothing, as we have seen many a person be able to fight him and cope with his strength.
There is a difference. None of the characters that Thanos beats on easily have the same strength as Prime. Show me any one of those characters on Prime's level(that you seems to think SS, Thor are) breaking Barriers, dimensions..etc and causing retcons. Mean while he is not at full power.

When Superman(PC) says someone is strong, he means it. He even comments that Prime is very fast. This is the same guy who destroys civilization while speeding fast..

Remember, Prime's HV wil depowered can kill Superman who btw is the same level as characters Thanos beats on (ss and thor).
I have never seen Thanos's blast able to kill a high herald in one hit. If so please prove it.

As for you overwhelming denials, please show me some scans of why Thanos' strength is better. What can he do against Prime's overwhelming speed?

Omega Vision
Grow a pair, you make a remark about me then get all faggy when i come back at you.
Geez man I dare to say Thanos isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread and you're at my throat.
Back off and take a chill pill kid.

Badabing
Grow a pair, you make a remark about me then get all faggy when i come back at you. Yeah, consider this a 2nd warning for today.

Nihilist
As I recall Prime fought Superman, Power Girl, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Hawkman, multiple GLs, Black Adam (more pissed than usual), Martian Manhunter and many more. Thanos never stood up to the sort of onslaught he withstood during SCW. None of them are trouble to Thanos, the only slight problem is Superman.

KuRuPT Thanosi
There is a difference. None of the characters that Thanos beats on easily have the same strength as Prime. Show me any one of those characters on Prime's level(that you seems to think SS, Thor are) breaking Barriers, dimensions..etc and causing retcons. Mean while he is not at full power.

When Superman(PC) says someone is strong, he means it. He even comments that Prime is very fast. This is the same guy who destroys civilization while speeding fast..

Remember, Prime's HV wil depowered can kill Superman who btw is the same level as characters Thanos beats on (ss and thor).
I have never seen Thanos's blast able to kill a high herald in one hit. If so please prove it.

As for you overwhelming denials, please show me some scans of why Thanos' strength is better. What can he do against Prime's overwhelming speed?

I already commented above on how I see the match playing out. Its a close fight. I like Prime. Now you ask for an instance... Original Thanos Pre-Upgrades killed Warlock (High Herald like you wanted) in one shot with an Omni-Directional Blast.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah, consider this a 2nd warning for today. When was my first.

Omega Vision
None of them are trouble to Thanos, the only slight problem is Superman.
Thanos could never beat thirty GLs at once.

Nihilist
Thanos could never beat thirty GLs at once. What you mean mainly random cannon fodder GL. And the only decent GL'S fougth like retards.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos could never beat thirty GLs at once. you mean the noob GL's Prime faced.. ummm yeah he could.

Blanket
Thanos could never beat thirty GLs at once. He couldn't beat fodder #342, 6876, 24, etc?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
you mean the noob GL's Prime faced.. ummm yeah he could.
Yeah Hal and Guy are noobs alright.

Blanket
Yeah Hal and Guy are noobs alright. Hal h2h Jordan, and Guy... well, Guy is terrible anyway.

KuRuPT Thanosi

You don't think Thanos could beat Hal and Guy? certainly you jest. Those were the only two GL of relevance the rest were cannon fodder and would be dismissed with ease. Still waiting for JL's response on the example he asked for and I gave...

The Nuul

Good call.

Back to the topic or get warned, banned and deleted from KMC! sneer

biscuits

Edit: Nihilist gets a warning. When a mod asks that the bashing/trolling/flaming stop then it should.

galactusischere
they weren't fighting smart.

xJLxKing
I already commented above on how I see the match playing out. Its a close fight. I like Prime. Now you ask for an instance... Original Thanos Pre-Upgrades killed Warlock (High Herald like you wanted) in one shot with an Omni-Directional Blast.
You mean how you said Thanos wins 6/10 because of his strength, durability, and versatility?
I'd agree that he has the advantage on versatility, but it ain't helping him. Why? Prime is not the time of characters who stops attacking to talk, or give someone a break. Look at all his fight, he always attacks and keeps on the pressure. Energy attacks won't be much help when your opponent has a huge advantage in speed.

Strength, you know that is debatable. Prime easily punched through any dimension he was in. Destroyed through Source Wall, caused retcons with punches only. He was even depowered.

Durability, what can I say. Does Thanos survive point blank universal explosions?

xJLxKing
What you mean mainly random cannon fodder GL. And the only decent GL'S fougth like retards. LMAO, he broken through their wall. Hal who is the best GL is tossed aside like a baby

galactusischere

Durability, what can I say. Does Thanos survive point blank universal explosions?
That was bull.
Many people above Prime can't survive a universal explosion

xJLxKing
they weren't fighting smart.
You the one to talk. You know DAMN well that SS has the edge over Thanos. Don't even lie. He can control over Time, and can create, move and re arrange atoms easily. On paper, he easily beats on Thanos, so don't even break that up.

xJLxKing
That was bull.
Many people above Prime can't survive a universal explosion
So you are going to deny what happens on paper?

Blanket
You the one to talk. You know DAMN well that SS has the edge over Thanos. Don't even lie. He can control over Time, and can create, move and re arrange atoms easily. On paper, he easily beats on Thanos, so don't even break that up. That's comparible to Hal trying to go h2h with Prime.

Nihilist

Durability, what can I say. Does Thanos survive point blank universal explosions? He just survives inside the naked energy of the HotuOriginally posted by xJLxKing
LMAO, he broken through their wall. Hal who is the best GL is tossed aside like a baby Thanos would bet Hal soundly and you know that.

galactusischere
You the one to talk. You know DAMN well that SS has the edge over Thanos. Don't even lie. He can control over Time, and can create, move and re arrange atoms easily. On paper, he easily beats on Thanos, so don't even break that up.
Only advantage Surfer's got on Thanos is speed and creation.
The only time control feat I remember Surfer doing is when he and Nova(herald)combined their speed.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Blanket
That's comparible to Hal trying to go h2h with Prime.
I am saying if he is trying to say that Guy and Hal didn't fight smart, then he really should also point out how stupid SS fights against Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You mean how you said Thanos wins 6/10 because of his strength, durability, and versatility?
I'd agree that he has the advantage on versatility, but it ain't helping him. Why? Prime is not the time of characters who stops attacking to talk, or give someone a break. Look at all his fight, he always attacks and keeps on the pressure. Energy attacks won't be much help when your opponent has a huge advantage in speed.

Strength, you know that is debatable. Prime easily punched through any dimension he was in. Destroyed through Source Wall, caused retcons with punches only. He was even depowered.

Yet you didn't comment on the example I gave of Thanos killing a high herald, mind you pre upgrades, in one shot. Anyways...

JL I never said Thanos is stronger than Prime... I think they are pretty much peers in strength and might even give Prime a slight slight advantage. Thanos is strong enough and close though that the difference won't matter in the end.

Durability... I think they are very close again in that area... I happen to think Thanos is more durable and yes with his shield, eternal molecular control and durability yes he could. Mind you... you who survived that universal explosion.. Prime wasn't the only one JL.

So, I agree prime is strong and a beast and makes thanos work for every win and beats thanos 4 times. Versatility would matter as well as Thanos clear advantage in intelligence. As we kinda agree.. They are similar in strength and durability but Thanos has a distinct edge in Versatility and thus I give him the majority. Not unreasonable is it?

Omega Vision
That's comparible to Hal trying to go h2h with Prime.
Arguably Prime's greatest power is the ability to force people to fight stupid, I don't see why Thanos wouldn't succumb as well. stick out tongue

shokosugi
Thor w/ belt of strength already beat the crap out of Thanos.

SBP >>>> Thor w/ belt

Omega Vision
He just survives inside the naked energy of the Hotu Thanos would bet Hal soundly and you know that.
I'm fairly certain the only reason he was able to master the HOTU was the previous exposure to things like the Cosmic Cube and the IG. At least that's what Quan has said IIRC.
It wasn't a durability feat that matters in this case since the HOTU wasn't 616 Thanos.

Blanket
I am saying if he is trying to say that Guy and Hal didn't fight smart, then he really should also point out how stupid SS fights against Thanos. By saying that Surfer should use powers he rarely uses, and probably wouldn't work anyway?

xJLxKing
Only advantage Surfer's got on Thanos is speed and creation.
The only time control feat I remember Surfer doing is when he and Nova(herald)combined their speed.
Speed, Control over matter, time, and PC helps him a lot. Same goes with durability, he easily healed himself when he got cut into pieces. He even has better absorbing feats

xJLxKing
By saying that Surfer should use powers he rarely uses, and probably wouldn't work anyway?
Doesn't change the fact that Surfer fights like a complete retard against Thanos

Nihilist
I'm fairly certain the only reason he was able to master the HOTU was the previous exposure to things like the Cosmic Cube and the IG. At least that's what Quan has said IIRC.
It wasn't a durability feat that matters in this case since the HOTU wasn't 616 Thanos. No he survive do to his will power and durabilty. He was able to absorb it because of his dealings with massive power before.

xJLxKing
He just survives inside the naked energy of the Hotu
LMAO, that wasn't because of his durability. IT was his will! Nice try

KuRuPT Thanosi

WTF are you talking about now JL. You have really lost your mind. Surfer has WHAT advantages on paper. Thanos is the better h2h combatant.. stronger.. more durable, smarter, punches harder, blast are stronger.. and is pretty much every bit as versatile. He has COMPLETE molecular control over his body and you think surfer could do somethig about that. Thanos has turned a Skrull who also has complete control to stone with ease. He has survived being in a black hole... he has traveled through various realities/dimensions with no issue. Surfer is better on paper that is a load of shit that I don't even know why I responded

Blanket
Doesn't change the fact that Surfer fights like a complete retard against Thanos Yes, by using his main power against Thanos, and by using apparent minor speed at the very least.

Hell, Surfer should just create a giant dildo in the middle of battle that shoots smaller dildos at lightspeed and use that against Thanos.

Omega Vision
Doesn't change the fact that Surfer fights like a complete retard against Thanos
Agreed, why doesn't he ever keep his distance? Its like if Green Arrow used his bow as a melee weapon when he has arrows that can do it better at longer range.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet you didn't comment on the example I gave of Thanos killing a high herald, mind you pre upgrades, in one shot. Anyways...

JL I never said Thanos is stronger than Prime... I think they are pretty much peers in strength and might even give Prime a slight slight advantage. Thanos is strong enough and close though that the difference won't matter in the end.

Durability... I think they are very close again in that area... I happen to think Thanos is more durable and yes with his shield, eternal molecular control and durability yes he could. Mind you... you who survived that universal explosion.. Prime wasn't the only one JL.

So, I agree prime is strong and a beast and makes thanos work for every win and beats thanos 4 times. Versatility would matter as well as Thanos clear advantage in intelligence. As we kinda agree.. They are similar in strength and durability but Thanos has a distinct edge in Versatility and thus I give him the majority. Not unreasonable is it?
again

KuRuPT Thanosi
WTF are you talking about now JL. You have really lost your mind. Surfer has WHAT advantages on paper. Thanos is the better h2h combatant.. stronger.. more durable, smarter, punches harder, blast are stronger.. and is pretty much every bit as versatile. He has COMPLETE molecular control over his body and you think surfer could do somethig about that. Thanos has turned a Skrull who also has complete control to stone with ease. He has survived being in a black hole... he has traveled through various realities/dimensions with no issue. Surfer is better on paper that is a load of shit that I don't even know why I responded

again

Badabing
Yes, by using his main power against Thanos, and by using apparent minor speed at the very least.

Hell, Surfer should just create a giant dildo in the middle of battle that shoots smaller dildos at lightspeed and use that against Thanos. mmm I'm not sure Surfer could do that. I'll have to ask Goober.

xJLxKing

I'm sorry I clearly remember you saying. You implied that Thanos had an edge

Prime is the only one who survived the explosion point blank. If you are going to bring up the MOnitor please do so. I would love to prove you wrong

Now here is the question. Which matters more, versatility that helps against characters that are at a distance, or speed that helps bull rush and in close combat. Obviously, Prime won't be going at distance, but at close range. He excels in this

Omega Vision
I'm sorry I clearly remember you saying. You implied that Thanos had an edge

Prime is the only one who survived the explosion point blank. If you are going to bring up the MOnitor please do so. I would love to prove you wrong

Now here is the question. Which matters more, versatility that helps against characters that are at a distance, or speed that helps bull rush and in close combat. Obviously, Prime won't be going at distance, but at close range. He excels in this
Not for nothing but wasn't it the Time Trapper's doing that saved Prime? I'm still arguing for Prime here but I think that feat should be taken with a grain of salt.

The Nuul
mmm I'm not sure Surfer could do that. I'll have to ask Goober.

Like Booger knows anything about SS.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
Not for nothing but wasn't it the Time Trapper's doing that saved Prime? I'm still arguing for Prime here but I think that feat should be taken with a grain of salt.
No one saved Prime. That's Quan's stupid reason to demotePrime

TT only moved and changed his course to go to another universe

Omega Vision
No he survive do to his will power and durabilty. He was able to absorb it because of his dealings with massive power before.
Read my post, he only survived because of his previous brushes with the IG and Cosmic Cube and his will. If the HOTU is infinite power then no amount of durability would save him, only through amazing willpower and a tolerance for cosmic power could he perform such a feat.
And again 616 Thanos (the one we care about) has never done this so its a moot point.

xJLxKing
Where did I state Thanos isn't stronger, or more durable, or even a better fighting in H2h. Please quote me, otherwise don't bring in up into the conversation and act like I said it. you really want to say Thanos is as versatile and potent as a guy with PC?
Time goes to Surfer and don't even try debating that.
Same goes with Speed

Blanket
Read my post, he only survived because of his previous brushes with the IG and Cosmic Cube and his will. If the HOTU is infinite power then no amount of durability would save him, only through amazing willpower and a tolerance for cosmic power could he perform such a feat.
And again 616 Thanos (the one we care about) has never done this so its a moot point. lies

Omega Vision
lies
Which part? Or do you just make it your business to disagree with me?

xJLxKing
Yes, by using his main power against Thanos, and by using apparent minor speed at the very least.

Hell, Surfer should just create a giant dildo in the middle of battle that shoots smaller dildos at lightspeed and use that against Thanos.
No, you know what I mean. I mean using his power like he does when he is in a huge trouble.

Some thing like using Time on his side

Blanket
Which part? Or do you just make it your business to disagree with me? That 616 Thanos never accomplished this.

I haven't even seen you on the forum before.

Omega Vision
That 616 Thanos never accomplished this.

I haven't even seen you on the forum before.
It wasn't 616 Thanos, it was an alternate universe.

xJLxKing
It doesn't matter which Thanos it was. The feat is irrelevant. What does his Will power got to do with his Durability. Nothing!

Omega Vision
It doesn't matter which Thanos it was. The feat is irrelevant. What does his Will power got to do with his Durability. Nothing!
I know but for Blanket to assert a bald face fabrication like 616 Thanos got the HOTU pisses me off.

Blanket
It wasn't 616 Thanos, it was an alternate universe. Is that why Thanos said he accomplished this in his mini?

And his mini went into Annihilation which if by using your logic, that means Annihilation wasn't canon too, which also means GOTG, Nova, Galactus now, etc aren't canon either.

Omega Vision
Is that why Thanos said he accomplished this in his mini?

And his mini went into Annihilation which if by using your logic, that means Annihilation wasn't canon too, which also means GOTG, Nova, Galactus now, etc aren't canon either.
At the end of Marvel the End Thanos erases himself. 616 Thanos was never erased, seems pretty conclusive.

Blanket
I know but for Blanket to assert a bald face fabrication like 616 Thanos got the HOTU pisses me off. It pisses you off? lol

Maybe you should read some more Thanos to keep your anger in check.

Omega Vision
It pisses you off? lol

Maybe you should read some more Thanos to keep your anger in check.
Are we to treat hearsay as fact now? I suppose Sentry also stalemated Galactus because Spider-Man said so.

Blanket
At the end of Marvel the End Thanos erases himself. 616 Thanos was never erased, seems pretty conclusive. Ya, and he explains in his mini that he made it look like he was gone. And gave himself some life altering wishes/etc.

It's called 'Thanos'
1-6 issues pretty much explaining this, and then 7-12 of much better art. Read it.

Omega Vision
Ya, and he explains in his mini that he made it look like he was gone. And gave himself some life altering wishes/etc.

It's called 'Thanos'
1-6 issues pretty much explaining this, and then 7-12 of much better art. Read it.
I'll look it up. Was this the story where they tried to make Thanos an anti-hero?

Blanket
Are we to treat hearsay as fact now? I suppose Sentry also stalemated Galactus because Spider-Man said so. Are you slow or something?

It's not hearsay, it's Thanos straightout talking about the HOTU in his mini. Adam Warlock shows up. Fun times are had.

Last I checked, ignorance doesn't pass something off as wrong.

Blanket
I'll look it up. Was this the story where they tried to make Thanos an anti-hero? He was pretty much that leading up to HOTU, and HOTU as well...

Galan007
It wasn't 616 Thanos, it was an alternate universe. nope.

Omega Vision
He was pretty much that leading up to HOTU, and HOTU as well...
Well my mistake then. Still says nothing for his durability IMO.

redhotrash
Amusing thread. I especially like where Omega clearly baits nih then reports him when he reacts badly (which he always does). That said yeah he argued a ways back that Superman 1million's feat of lifting like 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand meant nothing against Thanos.... But yeah Prime wins this pretty easily.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by redhotrash
Amusing thread. I especially like where Omega clearly baits nih then reports him when he reacts badly (which he always does). That said yeah he argued a ways back that Superman 1million's feat of lifting like 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand meant nothing against Thanos.... But yeah Prime wins this pretty easily.
1- you don't know if he baited him
2- You don't know if he reported him
3- It wasn't Superman 1 million, it was Superman All Star, a much weaker Superman
4- Yes Prime wins big grin

Omega Vision
I never reported him, just like I've never reported Quan or H1a8 or anyone on this forum. Nihilist baited himself more or less, he didn't need any help from me to get angry.

redhotrash
You can read the posts and see him bait him. I used similiar tactics when Im trying to get a small child in trouble. My bad for confusing the 2 Supermen, but would you really say All Star is that much weaker?

xJLxKing
You can read the posts and see him bait him. I used similiar tactics when Im trying to get a small child in trouble. My bad for confusing the 2 Supermen, but would you really say All Star is that much weaker?
Yes, Superman All Star is much weaker. Superman 1 million is on a much different level. For starts, he is stronger, faster, more durable, smarter...etc. He is better in everything.

He has Telepahty, can absorb energy, is immune to magic, has force vision, and all sense meaning you can't hide nothing from him. He has even more powers, but I am too lazy to type it. In fact, he has a respect thread made by Galan

As for him Baiting, it could be. But there is no way to tell that he reported. Mods do their job well without someone reporting all the problems

redhotrash
Hmm, I must have had those 2 confused somewhere. Still, doesnt change Prime wrecking him. Prime took out DC's equivilant of Galactus with a smile on his face. Thanos managed to knock Galactus' hat off once.

Blanket
Mods do their job well ha!

Also, double ha at 'job'.

galactusischere
Hmm, I must have had those 2 confused somewhere. Still, doesnt change Prime wrecking him. Prime took out DC's equivilant of Galactus with a smile on his face. Thanos managed to knock Galactus' hat off once.
Who was DC's equivilanet to Galactus that Prime took out?

Omega Vision
IMO Galactus should never be seen without his hat, he looks so... lame without it. Kinda like the Pope.

xJLxKing
ha!

Also, double ha at 'job'.
warned? or banned? laughing
What will that comment get you big grin

Omega Vision
Who was DC's equivilanet to Galactus that Prime took out?
Anti-Monitor but to be fair he wasn't at full power.

galactusischere
Anti-Monitor but to be fair he wasn't at full power.
Exactly.
SC AM would be like an insect to Galactus while CoIE AM would stomp Galactus.
and Imperiex is the supposed equivalent to Galactus.

Blanket
warned? or banned? laughing
What will that comment get you big grin I don't know, but we'll see what your report turns in.

BTW, Thanos wins.

Omega Vision
Exactly.
SC AM would be like an insect to Galactus while CoIE AM would stomp Galactus.
and Imperiex is the supposed equivalent to Galactus.
No SC AM would still be a serious threat to Galactus. Its just that Prime cheapshotted the AM after the AM had Warworld dropped on him and the Sinestro Corps battery exploded on him.

redhotrash
Galactus always has power that flucuates, so I'd put him on the same level. Thanos isnt beating a weakend Galactus either.

galactusischere
No SC AM would still be a serious threat to Galactus. Its just that Prime cheapshotted the AM after the AM had Warworld dropped on him and the Sinestro Corps battery exploded on him.
A serious threat to Galactus would be someone like Tyrant.
Not SC AM.

xJLxKing
I don't know, but we'll see what your report turns in.

BTW, Thanos wins.
Ge.. talk about no sense of humor wink

I have to agree, but keep in mind, SC AM did survive a galaxy busting attack.

Blanket
Ge.. talk about no sense of humor wink
I am an emotional rock devoid of human emotions such as hu... more, and glee.

redhotrash
the great AM vs Galactus debate... Im still leaning towards them being equal.

xJLxKing
I am an emotional rock devoid of human emotions such as hu... more, and glee.
laughing that's better

cheers

Omega Vision
the great AM vs Galactus debate... Im still leaning towards them being equal.
Average Hungry Galactus and SC AM are equals.

redhotrash
So by that logic, Full powered AM and Well Fed Galactus are equals as well, no? I'll say Galactus probably has a higher upper limit to his power, but he rarely gets there.

xJLxKing
No, AM at Full Power is stronger. Though, we have never seen G at Full Power.

Naija boy
Thanos wins

Omega Vision
No, AM at Full Power is stronger. Though, we have never seen G at Full Power.
Though full power Galactus is said to be Eternity level and we all know full power COIE AM>>>Eternity.

redhotrash
Eternity is the most underwhelming character in comics. Sentry doesnt job as much as that guy. I mentioned a ways back that Im waiting for Green Goblin to capture Eternity and leave him tied to railroad tracks with Spidey racing through the city to save him in time.

Omega Vision
To my knowledge Eternity has no combat feats. I don't know if he's ever won a fight on panel.

galactusischere
Though full power Galactus is said to be Eternity level and we all know full power COIE AM>>>Eternity.
No FP Galactus does not equal Eternity. I've already told you that.

xJLxKing
What does e equal to then? You know there is only one statement saying how strong he is

Omega Vision
I'm fairly certain you yourself have asserted that point in the past.

galactusischere
We have never seen a "full power" galactus before.
He could equal Eternity, be close to hes power, be weaker, be stronger, we don't know. In order of importance Galactus maybe=Eternity but power we don't know.
SW Galactus might be FP Galactus.
BCA Galactus is another candidate.
and those are strong MIGHTS

redhotrash
As Omega pointed out in another post, Eternity has like NO feats. People arent even excited when he shows up anymore.

xJLxKing
We have never seen a "full power" galactus before.
He could equal Eternity, be close to hes power, be weaker, be stronger, we don't know. In order of importance Galactus maybe=Eternity but power we don't know.
SW Galactus might be FP Galactus.
BCA Galactus is another candidate.
and those are strong MIGHTS
And none of them are as strong as AM at full power

galactusischere
And none of them are as strong as AM at full power
I never said Galactus>AM.
Though he may be my fave character he is no match for Crisis on Infinite Earths Anti-Monitor.
However if he succesfuly absorbed the omniverse then he would destroy the AM IMO.

Omega Vision
As Omega pointed out in another post, Eternity has like NO feats. People arent even excited when he shows up anymore.
Yep. Not excited at all.
Eternity: Avengers of Earth, beyold it is I Eternity! I come with ill tidings!
Captain America: Hey shut up, Iron Man is showing us card tricks!
*Iron Man does a card trick*
Eternity: Please this is really important.
Thor: By Odin's beard! He found the Ace of Hearts again!
Eternity: Hello!
Captain America: Iron Man show them the hand trick!
*Iron Man performs the trick where he makes it appear as if his thumb has been cut off, everyone gasps*
Eternity: Oh forget it!

h1a8
This is another con game thread that is designed to make it seem that Thanos can beat regular Superman. Well I'm not falling for it.

Regular Superman beats Thanos
and SBP beats Thanos as spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
This is another con game thread that is designed to make it seem that Thanos can beat regular Superman. Well I'm not falling for it.

Regular Superman beats Thanos
and SBP beats Thanos as spite. Care to prove it? Let's go feat for feat. You saying things and not proving them it becoming a bit nauseating.

Average Hungry Galactus and SC AM are equals. Based on what exactly? Galactus has been more of a threat in his mini that SC Am was with the help he brought.

Badabing
Yeah, this has been off topic.

For the records, it's Prime Time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.