Calling all Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onawien
well, i am a huge fan of Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) wink if you are a fan like i am this is the place to be. feel free to post picture and other viggo related stuff. to start you off
go here .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/find_out/guides/showbiz/rings_actors

mah
Viggo's cool. you get respect for him when you've watched the documentaries on the special edition dvd

Onawien
I know, did he was in costume almost all the time.
he also fine.

Mujaffa
and he's old

Fitch
recently bought a home cinema sith DVD.hope that extended DVD version will get here too,I can wait to buy it.Give me some details bout it,so I'm sure I take the right version....

Mujaffa
well he sings..a song he made up about beren and luthien

mah
well it's big as a book, I'm sure you won't mistake it for anything else

Onawien
Its fantastic, i think better than the final product, i love when merry and pippin sing in the pub.

Fitch
can't wait for it to get here....

Arien
viggo's cool. real cool. but he isnt the only cool dude!!!!
u cant forget legolas(he's got that awesome action when jumpin' onto the horse) and merry and pip of course, but gollum is cool, too. he's really funny!

Onawien
i know, merry and pipppin are cool too, but in the book legolas doesn't do much, only in film have they made his character more action, i liked aragorn before the film, but loved even more when played by VIGGO.

Mithrandir
Gimli is the bomb, man, u can't beat him. And remember its not ur size that matters, but how u use it

KitKat1527
I can't find it on Kazaa or anywhere! Does anyone know where I could download it? This would be a great help!
Kathleen

Member.
viggo does nearly all his own stunts, that takes alot of nervs, especially those hard ones.

Captain REX
What I found cool was that he used the heavy sword the whole time instead of the light, fight scene sword. He found it more realistic because you would get tired after swinging your sword around for awhile. So Viggo's cool in my eyes.

Did anyone remember that Gimli is played by the same guy that was Indiana Jones' Arabic friend?

Member.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL, rofl dude, holy shit, that ****in funnylaughing out loud LOL

Fire
hehe, well it is a known fact that the actor who plays gimli is actualy the tallest of the fellowship actors

Dexx
kewl..didn't know that

Ushgarak
No bad language please, folks

Captain REX
Yes, he's quite tall. They Dwarvenized him for the film, so he shrank a little. big grin

BOPRecruit 16
viggo played a painter in "the perfect murder" with michael douglas and gwenyth paltrow. his hair looks good as a natural red-head. also he was in this car chase movie. i'm trying to watch more of his movies. he's a good actor so far. ^.~

Captain REX
Yes, he is quite good, isn't he?

Member.
its cool how they could make peeps smallerbig grin

maul's woman
Some people think Viggo Mortensen is OLD. How so. If he isn't 60 through 100 years then he isn't old. He isn't even middle aged yet. Must be a little kid who said that. big grin

Anyway, check out Mortensen in PROPHESIES. He plays Lucifer. Small part but very good portrayal. He's Lucifer opposite Christopher Walken's Gabriel.

Captain REX
Sounds interesting. I've never seen a film with Chris in it.

DarkElf
hello im new

Aragorn#1
Really Im new to, Hello other new person!

well any way Ya Aragorns my fav character in lotr and yes he is FINE love That what i loved about him in the movie how he did his own stunts and stuff ! Hes Hot!!!!!!!!

Aragorn#1
Oh and can somebody tell me how to post those big pictures on the bottom of your message thing? embarrasment (yes and sorry verry stupid qustion)

chica16
viggo was also in the remake of psycho

chica16
viggo's is 45 years old i think... that's not old he's not like 82

Courageous
Viggo is going to be 45 years old on October 20 (tomorrow, actually).

BingaBonga
woot, woot!, but um... there's already a newer thread that i started on Viggo Mortensen, so instead of like bringing up a older thread like this one, you should probably post on that one, just a word of advice wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.