God Majestic and Mandrakk vs Sise-Neg and Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CortSether
Sise-Neg and Korvac (Full Power) Vs God Majestic and Mandrakk

guy222
who's god majestic

galactusischere
Sise-neg soloes

The Nuul
Originally posted by guy222
who's god majestic

Knowsbleed33
What Guy and Nuul said.

Ambient
His prob. referring to end of time Majestic, even then his no way close in power level compare to this other guys..

guy222
what issues was he in

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Ambient
His prob. referring to end of time Majestic, even then his no way close in power level compare to this other guys..

If that's true, Sise-Neg solos.

Ambient
I dont remember the exact issue but it was a Wildstorm one shot; he was like one of the few beings left in the universe.. Him, Taboo and Spartan..

And yeah, Sise-neg solo...

guy222
I track it down

CortSether
Originally posted by Ambient

Yea its what I mean. I don't know much about the character except for what I've read on his profile. This fight was posted somewhere else so I brought it here to see the opinion.

Of course I bet there are loads of 'Sise-Neg and Korvac get stomped Mandrakk has the power of 52 universes' responses.

Philosophía
Team 1.

UniOmni
God Majestic is what happens when he leaves Earth and gains enlightenment.

He looks the same, but gets some kind of aura and confers with ArcAngel Gabriel, iirc.

End of Time Majestic is just an Alan Moore story where he lives to the end of the universe, which is likely since he's technically immortal. Its just him, a few gods and a vampire chick, until Hadrian absorbs them into himself and restarts it all again.

Anyways, Doomsday could beat Mandrakk.........he couldn't beat Korvac.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.