Passion before Christmas, maybe Black Friday...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juliwats119
Do you shop on Black Friday? Or, do you bury your head in the sand and avoid all the craziness? Why? Why not?

Some peopld said he prefers to celebrate the day as Buy Nothing Day:
https://www.adbusters.org/campaigns/bnd, lol!

I am never a big fan of shopping, let alone on a day when a zillion people are out doing the same thing, but I am pretty tempted to shop online this year: http://blackfriday2009sale.info/index.php?keywords=&store=

r0nm0n88
hey if you like deals you cant miss it, and why not shop online. just avoid craziness. Personally i like to go to a store here or there

Insomniatric
I probably will if I'm off my crutches by then.

BruceSkywalker
when is this day? is it this upcoming thursday or the following tuesday?

Rogue Jedi
Racist ****s.

juliwats119
It is on this Friday.

Impediment
LPpDJ2PoHag

silver_tears
We don't have Black Friday in Canada. Our Thanksgiving is always on Monday.
I dislike shopping at the best of times, so I doubt I'd ever take part.

That ACDC Chick
i would be out shoppin if i had monies

Cherrywild
I never pay it much attention...I think I'm usually still staying with family. hmm

dadudemon
I don't like the "gift" frenzy of Christmas.

I told my family that the gifts will be just to my immediate family. I don't feel like going broke to buy everyone gifts. Christmas isn't about getting someone the best gift. It's about paying homage to the son god, Sol Invictus! Wait..............wut?

Cherrywild
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't like the "gift" frenzy of Christmas.

I told my family that the gifts will be just to my immediate family. I don't feel like going broke to buy everyone gifts. Christmas isn't about getting someone the best gift. It's about paying homage to the son god, Sol Invictus! Wait..............wut? Robert Redford?

juliwats119
Shopping online may be a good choice!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Cherrywild
Robert Redford?

laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Racist ****s.

mikeydude
i dont like people so i try not to go out.

Steak Knife
Being that I'm a news videographer, I have spent several Black Fridays getting up at the ass crack of dawn to be let inside the Target store so I can video the mad crowd coming through the doors and running past me, almost knocking me over..... it's great video.

But that was then, this is now. I'll be asleep that day.

juliwats119
Don't wait until black friday. Some good deals are out there right now. One of which I'm looking at is...

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Not a bad deal at all.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Steak Knife
Being that I'm a news videographer, I have spent several Black Fridays getting up at the ass crack of dawn to be let inside the Target store so I can video the mad crowd coming through the doors and running past me, almost knocking me over..... it's great video.

But that was then, this is now. I'll be asleep that day. I love you heartbeat

PENIS-ENVY
u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.