who can overload sabastian shaw with a single punch gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
which one of the gauntlet can overload sabastian shaw with a single punch here we go

punisher

spider-man

luka cage

strong guy

ares

namor

colossus

thor

savage hulk

juggernaut

world war hulk

gladiator (full confidance)

superman

tyrant

Survivor19
WWH
Glads
Supes
Tyrant

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Survivor19
WWH
Glads
Supes
Tyrant

Add Thor, Juggernaut and Savage Hulk

xJLxKing
thor

savage hulk

juggernaut

world war hulk

gladiator (full confidance)

superman

tyrant

Kris Blaze
Thor, Gladiator, Superman and Tyrant.

Savage Hulk depends on anger.

WWH couldn't even overloard Strong Guy.

AsbestosFlaygon
Gladiator, Superman, Tyrant

Omega Vision
Wasn't Shaw once overloaded by a lightning bolt?

valtiz
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor, Gladiator, Superman and Tyrant.

Savage Hulk depends on anger.

WWH couldn't even overloard Strong Guy.

are you saying thor can punch harder then world war hulk and juggernaut?

valtiz
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wasn't Shaw once overloaded by a lightning bolt?

even if so still a blant force trauma is different then energy

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by valtiz
are you saying thor can punch harder then world war hulk and juggernaut?
Yup.

Juggernaut's strength has never been his impressive bit.

Though WWH might vary.

valtiz
Yup.

Juggernaut's strength has never been his impressive bit.

Though WWH might vary.

and what feat does thor's punch got to put him over juggernaut or WWH?

Omega Vision
The way I see it in terms of strength Juggernaut is a football player while Thor is a boxer. There's a difference.

valtiz
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The way I see it in terms of strength Juggernaut is a football player while Thor is a boxer. There's a difference.

thor is a boxer? again what impresive feats does he have with his punching? world war hulk was able to pumle hercules face to blood and swellen eyes with few punches while thor couldnt do anything with his

Kris Blaze
thor is a boxer? again what impresive feats does he have with his punching? world war hulk was able to pumle hercules face to blood and swellen eyes with few punches while thor couldnt do anything with his
And Hercules knocked WWH to the floor, before ceasing his attack no expression

All of the opponents that Thor usually fight, take a couple of punches and are injured by them. Look at the list opponents.

valtiz
And Hercules knocked WWH to the floor, before ceasing his attack no expression

All of the opponents that Thor usually fight, take a couple of punches and are injured by them. Look at the list opponents.

we are not discussing wwh fighting abilities or even durability we are discussing his punching power which was enough to swell hercules face, break hulk buster armor, knock out the thing with a single blow, show me something that thor done with his fists to match all of that

Kris Blaze
we are not discussing wwh fighting abilities or even durability we are discussing his punching power which was enough to swell hercules face, break hulk buster armor, knock out the thing with a single blow, show me something that thor done with his fists to match all of that
The Hulk buster armour isn't impressive no expression

Thor did just as much damage to Hercules with his punches and he knocked out -namor- with a single punch. And if swelling someone's face is so important, look at what The Thing did to WWH no expression

And WWH has already clearly failed to overload Guido with a single punch.

valtiz
The Hulk buster armour isn't impressive no expression

Thor did just as much damage to Hercules with his punches and he knocked out -namor- with a single punch. And if swelling someone's face is so important, look at what The Thing did to WWH no expression

And WWH has already clearly failed to overload Guido with a single punch.

well if the hulk buster armor isnt impresive then what about thor getting his face beat by this hulk buster? wink

thor did as much damage? really? when they fought thor was punching hercules but hercules didnt even get a bloody lip from his punches he was just fine and even choked thor wink

wow knocked out namor so knocking out namor is more impresivce then busting the hulk buster armor? roll eyes (sarcastic)

knocking out the thing > knocking out namor

and about the thing making hulk bleed .. again i will state that we are not discussing hulk durability or skills we are discussing his punches that are superiour to thor by a mile

valtiz
hell thor wont be able to even do something like this

http://media.photobucket.com/image/world%20war%20hulk%20punch/dailyburn/hulkares3.jpg

valtiz
also let me remind you that hulk punch was able to dent juggernaut helmet.. something thor could never do when he fought juggernaut

Kris Blaze
well if the hulk buster armor isnt impresive then what about thor getting his face beat by this hulk buster? wink
Never happened, just a good ol' fashioned lie.
thor did as much damage? really? when they fought thor was punching hercules but hercules didnt even get a bloody lip from his punches he was just fine and even choked thor wink
And Hercules was on the verge of passing out, with barely any strength left in him. Making someone bleed doesn't mean anything, Hercules was far from unconsciousness when he fought the Hulk. And in that fight, Thor used a lot of different methods, not just punches.
wow knocked out namor so knocking out namor is more impresivce then busting the hulk buster armor? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yes, yes it is.
knocking out the thing > knocking out namor
Once again, just a flat out lie.
hell thor wont be able to even do something like this

http://media.photobucket.com/image/world%20war%20hulk%20punch/dailyburn/hulkares3.jpg
Only, Thor has already almost killed Ares and sent him to the hospital bed for months.

valtiz
Never happened, just a good ol' fashioned lie.

And Hercules was on the verge of passing out, with barely any strength left in him. Making someone bleed doesn't mean anything, Hercules was far from unconsciousness when he fought the Hulk. And in that fight, Thor used a lot of different methods, not just punches.

Yes, yes it is.

Once again, just a flat out lie.

Only, Thor has already almost killed Ares and sent him to the hospital bed for months.

there you go hope this will shut you up

http://media.photobucket.com/image/king%20thor/sifu1/thorarmorfight2.jpg

next time you call someone a lier dont judge others by your own actions

knocking out namor isnt impresive in my book since his durability is crap compared to the A list characters we are discussing

facts are that world war hulk was able to make hercules face all sweleen from couple of punches while thor was punching him and didnt give him even a bloody lip or nose which means his punches are weaker besides he fought for much longer time with hercules then world war hulk who just punch him couple of times

a lie? wtf does a fact got to do with a lie? the thing is more durable then namor its a fact again before you throw insults make sure you wont look like a fool

thor sent hercules to hospital? was he able to do it with a single punch? because wwh did

face it thor fanboy world war hulk got far better and more impresive punch feats then thor by far lier

Peterlane mk11
Why is Sentry not on here? He does it with a single flick.

dmills
I don't think anyone of those people can overload him with a single punch. It would have to be multiple blows. He'd tank a single punch.

psycho gundam
thor on down

nicamarvin
which one of the gauntlet can overload sabastian shaw with a single punch here we go

juggernaut
is Juggernaut allowed to use his Momentum in this pounch?

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut would easily overload Shaw. The residuals of his punches were the equivalent of 1 billion tons of TNT.

thanos-prime
there you go hope this will shut you up

http://media.photobucket.com/image/king%20thor/sifu1/thorarmorfight2.jpg

next time you call someone a lier dont judge others by your own actions

knocking out namor isnt impresive in my book since his durability is crap compared to the A list characters we are discussing

facts are that world war hulk was able to make hercules face all sweleen from couple of punches while thor was punching him and didnt give him even a bloody lip or nose which means his punches are weaker besides he fought for much longer time with hercules then world war hulk who just punch him couple of times

a lie? wtf does a fact got to do with a lie? the thing is more durable then namor its a fact again before you throw insults make sure you wont look like a fool

thor sent hercules to hospital? was he able to do it with a single punch? because wwh did

face it thor fanboy world war hulk got far better and more impresive punch feats then thor by far lier Um i think that is the thor buster armor not hulk buster

Kasper Gutman
There's umpteen impressive Thor punching feats. How about Thor punching Herc's fist and closing a portal to um Olympus i think.

Juggs is also a little too far down on that gauntlet. He can hang with any top tier and yes he's way over class 100 ton strength but he's not at the same level as an Enraged Savage Hulk, Thor or Herc. When he locks up with them its obvious that he's benefitting from his durability and immovability. Drop him in a lake and he'll have to run along the bottem and crawl his way out. Drop a mountain on him and it will take him some time to dig his way out. Now put some of the top tier types in those situations and they'll be out of those jams much much sooner.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
There's umpteen impressive Thor punching feats. How about Thor punching Herc's fist and closing a portal to um Olympus i think.

Juggs is also a little too far down on that gauntlet. He can hang with any top tier and yes he's way over class 100 ton strength but he's not at the same level as an Enraged Savage Hulk, Thor or Herc. When he locks up with them its obvious that he's benefitting from his durability and immovability. Drop him in a lake and he'll have to run along the bottem and crawl his way out. Drop a mountain on him and it will take him some time to dig his way out. Now put some of the top tier types in those situations and they'll be out of those jams much much sooner.

I found a particular flaw in this post about Cain. Care to take a guess?

Knowsbleed33

Could it be the part highlighted above?

Wei Phoenix

This was the one that caught me the most.

Kris Blaze

Starscream M

Last time I checked WWH ALREADY FAILED TO OVERLOAD STRONG GUY. how does that make WWH weaker than Thor?

Thor can't overload strong guy either...besides, WWH had many other people distracting him.

WWH is a far stronger puncher than Thor.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
how does that make WWH weaker than Thor?

Thor can't overload strong guy either...besides, WWH had many other people distracting him.

WWH is a far stronger puncher than Thor.

A sound argument!

Starscream M
A sound argument! better than yours...I can't believe you really think Thor punches harder than Hulk (actually I think you're just trolling and don't actually believe that yourself)

Wei Phoenix
First lets specify the version of Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.