X-Cutioner vs IronFist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in NYC junk yard.

Survivor19
Iron Fist > Skin > X-Cutioner )))

Wild Shadow
what?

Survivor19
Skin has defeated X-Cutioner way back in Generation X.

Wild Shadow
lots of ppl have had unexplained low end feats.... also not all ppl can replicate the same circumstances that was required for past defeats against other ppl. not having knowledge of ppl is another advantage that some ppl have had to make a difference.

Survivor19
Well, since X-Cutioner's highest achievment is killing Tower... you know, that guy whose mutant power was to grow REALLY TALL...

Jynocidus
X-Cutioner.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump

the ninjak
Ironfist...X-cutioner couldn't take charged gum spat from Gambit's mouth so a chi punch would put him down.

FOOM
Fist without a doubt.

Wild Shadow
the gum reference was just an unexpected last ditch surprise attack from gambit it didnt ko him just smacked him through the vehicle's wall iirc.. besides X-cutioner takes colossus lvl punches in the past as well as rogues.. all we know is that the gum was a focused attack at close range we know it was heavily charged and not the average charge gambit puts on his cards on average he needed it stronger to get past his armor..

normal charges are mostly concussive none life threatening to its intended target.. if it was an average attack it wouldnt have phased X-cutioner and i dont see danny surviving the gum blast if it had happen to him with his standard durability and a surprise attack

Prep-Man
IF.

BruceSkywalker
Not sure if X-Cutioner can block/withstand the, Iron Fist, so methinks Danny 10/10 ftw

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Survivor19
Well, since X-Cutioner's highest achievment is killing Tower... you know, that guy whose mutant power was to grow REALLY TALL... pretty sure he nearly killed colossus in the end song something storyline

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the gum reference was just an unexpected last ditch surprise attack from gambit it didnt ko him just smacked him through the vehicle's wall iirc.. besides X-cutioner takes colossus lvl punches in the past as well as rogues.. all we know is that the gum was a focused attack at close range we know it was heavily charged and not the average charge gambit puts on his cards on average he needed it stronger to get past his armor..

normal charges are mostly concussive none life threatening to its intended target.. if it was an average attack it wouldnt have phased X-cutioner and i dont see danny surviving the gum blast if it had happen to him with his standard durability and a surprise attack

But most if not all of IF's attacks are at such range....but with more devastating results.

Good to see you again Wild Shadow.

Wild Shadow
thx.. i missed you too... my hard drive finally crashed.. thats my reason

dmills
Originally posted by Wild Shadow thx.. i missed you too... my hard drive finally crashed.. What were you down downloading that caused your hard drive crash ehh?

Wild Shadow
it just burned out.

Wei Phoenix
Wonder why Jalek hasn't posted yet.

jalek moye
because i've never even heard of X-Cutioner

dmills
I've heard of him but I don't know enough about him to give an opinion.

the ninjak
He is a Punisher type killer ex fed who has access to old Xmen villain weaponry.

I believe Ironfist wins 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.