Who can Survive the Galactus Event??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane mk11
Who can survive the blast Galactus used to wipe out most of the A-Wave

1. Vulcan
2. Sentry
3. Hal Jordan
4. Superman
5. Thor
6. Juggernaut
7. Silver Surfer
8. WWH

I think Vulcan can by manipulating the energy around him.

Mods if you keep locking my threads i will be forced to make new dupes, it can go on all day, at least ban me but keep the thread open.

galactusischere
I don't think any one of those on your list can survive a herald my rage blast.
But some of them might be able to speed away from it

Peterlane mk11
Vulcan can survive by manipulating the enegry in his local area making it harmless. Hal Jordan can make an energy dome ove himself.

Sentry can tank it and punch Big G's head off.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Peterlane mk11
Vulcan can survive by manipulating the enegry in his local area making it harmless. Hal Jordan can make an energy dome ove himself.

None of that is close to true. sick

Peterlane mk11
Originally posted by Omega Vision
None of that is close to true. sick

How do you think Nova and Annihilus survived it point blank? Vulcan manipulates the energy in his localized area saving him from harm and Hal does what Nova did but better.

galactusischere

So.. what your sating is that Sentry, Vulcan, and GL are>Galactus?
Vulcan MIGHT be above Surfer but HJ and Bob aren't close to hes power, let alone Galactus

Peterlane mk11
Originally posted by galactusischere
So.. what your sating is that Sentry, Vulcan, and GL are>Galactus?
Vulcan MIGHT be above Surfer but HJ and Bob aren't close to hes power, let alone Galactus

No far from it. Just because the survive(not tank) it doesn't meant they are greater than Big G. Annihilus and Nova did.

galactusischere
No far from it. Just because the survive(not tank) it doesn't meant they are greater than Big G. Annihilus and Nova did.
Annihilus teleported away from the blast(I think)and Nova followed.
You said Sentry would survive and punch Galactus's head off...

Omega Vision
You did say that Sentry punches G's head off. That sounds like an admission that you know little about either character.

Peterlane mk11
Annihilus teleported away from the blast(I think)and Nova followed.
You said Sentry would survive and punch Galactus's head off...

They stalemated, in the weakened state the blast leaves Galactus in i dont see why not.

galactusischere
They stalemated, in the weakened state the blast leaves Galactus in i dont see why not.
Come on...
You know that Spidey saying Bob had stalemated Galactus was bull shit and bad writing.
Sentry was also stalemated by Hulk(which IMO Sentry should have won)

Peterlane mk11
Come on...
You know that Spidey saying Bob had stalemated Galactus was bull shit and bad writing.

Bad writing yes. WWH was PIS and i pay no attention to it, yes Hulk was strong, but no way is he beating Zom Strange, the X-Men and The Sentry.

Omega Vision
Come on...
Yeah unless immediately after Spidey said that Uatu nodded and said something like "Yes I saw that fight, it was good." I'll never believe it. Spider-Man is hardly an authority on cosmic matters.

Peterlane mk11
Yeah unless immediately after Spidey said that Uatu nodded and said something like "Yes I saw that fight, it was good." I'll never believe it. Spider-Man is hardly an authority on cosmic matters.

Yeh, it's not like Galactus ever came to earth before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Yeh, it's not like Galactus ever came to earth before roll eyes (sarcastic)
And Spider-Man would know about a supposed battle between Galactus and Sentry in deep space how? More likely than not it never happened and if it did it probably involved Galactus kicking Sentry's ass like a uppity Rent-boy and then Sentry limped home and told everyone it was a stalemate.

Nihilist
And Spider-Man would know about a supposed battle between Galactus and Sentry in deep space how? More likely than not it never happened and if it did it probably involved Galactus kicking Sentry's ass like a uppity Rent-boy and then Sentry limped home and told everyone it was a stalemate. thumb up This agree with, when did Spidey see the Galactus/Sentry fight ?...when he was on one of his frequent space missions or when Galactus came to earth and nobdoy else knew about it apart from Pete and Bob.

Peterlane mk11
And Spider-Man would know about a supposed battle between Galactus and Sentry in deep space how? More likely than not it never happened and if it did it probably involved Galactus kicking Sentry's ass like a uppity Rent-boy and then Sentry limped home and told everyone it was a stalemate.

Proff the fight took place in space please

galactusischere
Proff the fight took place in space please
It was off-panel.
No earth hero other than Spidey has ever mentioned it.

Peterlane mk11
It was off-panel.
No earth hero other than Spidey has ever mentioned it.

Yup and Spidey is a liar am i right? A liar that lies to himself.

Nihilist
Proff the fight took place in space please Proof it took place, either in space or on earth, actual scans of the fight.

Lord S
Proff the fight took place in space please How can you prove something that (supposedly) happened off-panel? His guess is as good as yours.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nova created a force field that survived it at nearly point blank range.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.