Lobo vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MISTER
This is a more fitting opponent for the main man.

Who wins?

xJLxKing
What version.

The MISTER
The latest version of both.

The MISTER
I'm thinking that Lobo could take SS after a very lengthy battle. I'm not sure if he could do it in space though.

Galan007
fighting in space isn't an issue for lobo.

tkitna
Surfer

The MISTER
Originally posted by Galan007
fighting in space isn't an issue for lobo. But what if his bike gets blasted?

The MISTER
Originally posted by tkitna
Surfer Can surfer dish out as much power as it takes to completely destroy lobo? Cause it takes a whole heck of a lot.

Galan007
Originally posted by The MISTER
But what if his bike gets blasted? not an issue. for instance: lobo once smacked around hal jordan *in space*, without the aid of his bike.

Omega Vision
Heh, in one of Lobo's issues he mowed down an unnamed being that was clearly the Surfer with his motorcycle. It made me lol.
But seriously I gotta say that if Bfr is on Surfer takes a serious majority and unless he does something really stupid he should beat Lobo.
It won't be easy for the Surfer though.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Heh, in one of Lobo's issues he mowed down an unnamed being that was clearly the Surfer with his motorcycle. It made me lol.
But seriously I gotta say that if Bfr is on Surfer takes a serious majority and unless he does something really stupid he should beat Lobo.
It won't be easy for the Surfer though. How well does the surfer deal with getting hit hard and how likely is it that lobo could seperate him from his board?

Galan007
and how likely is it that lobo could seperate him from his board? not as likely as lobo getting BFR'd.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Silver Surfer.

The MISTER
not as likely as lobo getting BFR'd. bfr?

Omega Vision
Again SS unless its a cage match.

Galan007
bfr? BFR = battlefield removal.

in simpler terms: a characters ability to teleport their opponent(s) away from the battle location, thereby giving said character the automatic win.

The MISTER
BFR = battlefield removal.

in simpler terms: a characters ability to teleport their opponent(s) away from the battle location, thereby giving said character the automatic win.

Silver surfer can teleport whatever whenever?

Galan007
Silver surfer can teleport whatever whenever? well, within reason of course.

but in this case, surfer would be more than capable of transporting lobo away from the battlefield and into a black hole or some such.

BattleMage
S.S. wins I'd rather see silver surfer vs. Darkseid.

The MISTER
well, within reason of course.

but in this case, surfer would be more than capable of transporting lobo away from the battlefield and into a black hole or some such. good point. Didn't know surfer could do that.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by BattleMage

now we're cookin

Slaanesh
SS

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BattleMage

Darkeid already beat that shiny ass.

Naija boy
Surfer wins

The MISTER
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Darkeid already beat that shiny ass. How when the surfer can teleport him into a black hole?

Omega Vision
How when the surfer can teleport him into a black hole?
By the same token Darkseid can do the same.

redhotrash
Lobo should concievably survive a black hole.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'm fairly certain he has.

redhotrash
Im not going to argue Lobo winning this, since everyone has the right idea of SS avoiding a actual fight rather than slugging it out with him. Lobo is supposed to be a genius, but generally he goes with the "Punch and cut them" tactic, which Im thinking SS is smart enough to avoid.

namorsubby
lobo

Omega Vision
Woops. Double post.

Omega Vision
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/LoboandSurfer.jpg?t=1261691605

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

id369
Originally posted by redhotrash

Lobo laughs his ass off going through a black hole.

Surfer has no real choice but to contain or bfr Lobo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by id369
Lobo laughs his ass off going through a black hole.
IIRC a Black Hole saved his life once, from the Omega Effect. At least that's what I've been told.

darthgoober
With Lobo's cloning ability Surfer might be in trouble unless he fights smart. Of course if he doesn't have it in this thread then Surfer should take it with or without BFR.

Omega Vision
I think Lobo could take Surfer but in a comic I get the suspicion that one of them would job horribly to the other, depending on the writer's preference. It just doesn't seem like we'd ever see a full potential fight between the two.

id369

Juntai
Originally posted by darthgoober
With Lobo's cloning ability Surfer might be in trouble unless he fights smart. Of course if he doesn't have it in this thread then Surfer should take it with or without BFR. Can't say for sure yet, but I think reign in Hell retconned Lobo back to being unable to clone. It basically suggested that the Lobo we've seen since like 97 isn't the real one, lol. We haven't actually seen him try- but that period since that time is where his cloning started happening again as well.

Juntai
Originally posted by id369

He flies right into them, I guess its his means to take short cuts while he navigates through space. It is!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.