Thor vs Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Thor

vs

Magneto, Sebastian Shaw, Cannonball, and Iceman

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cannoball and Sebastian Shaw might as well not be involved.

Iceman and Magneto are the major problems. Fortunately, Thor has been shown to hit targets even when they turn intangible or into mist. His also easily shrugged of having all of his molecules frozen and was completely unaffected by a direct shot from the Casket of Winters to the face (Doesn't get any colder than that.). Iceman can only annoy Thor here.

Magneto is the major threat. Fortunately, Thor's shown he can handle him if he needs to.

The team could win if they run a distraction for Magneto, and Thor fights like a brick and was susceptible to battle field removal, unfortunately he isn't. I don't see how any of them can put him down. Even Magneto.

The fight lasts for a while depending on how Thor fights, with Magneto and Iceman being the last ones standing, but they go down sooner or later.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Cannoball and Sebastian Shaw might as well not be involved.

Iceman and Magneto are the major problems. Fortunately, Thor has been shown to hit targets even when they turn intangible or into mist. His also easily shrugged of having all of his molecules frozen and was completely unaffected by a direct shot from the Casket of Winters to the face (Doesn't get any colder than that.). Iceman can only annoy Thor here.

Magneto is the major threat. Fortunately, Thor's shown he can handle him if he needs to.

The team could win if they run a distraction for Magneto, and Thor fights like a brick and was susceptible to battle field removal, unfortunately he isn't. I don't see how any of them can put him down. Even Magneto.

The fight lasts for a while depending on how Thor fights, with Magneto and Iceman being the last ones standing, but they go down sooner or later. I love how you just dismiss Cannonball and Shaw

Cannonball could be the x-factor, with him blasting at Thor, Thor can't do anything since Cannonball's shield protects him

Shaw can give it to Thor too, absorbing his punches and returning them in kind

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
I love how you just dismiss Cannonball and Shaw

Cannonball could be the x-factor, with him blasting at Thor, Thor can't do anything since Cannonball's shield protects him

Shaw can give it to Thor too, absorbing his punches and returning them in kind

That's because they don't add anything and are no threat.

What exactly are Cannonball's blasts going to do to Thor? Can't harm him through his shields? Lol, I've seen him rock himself by flying into Juggernaut.

Not really. I've seen Magneto overload him by tossing some steal girders at him. Although I'm not sure if that was Shaw or not. It's been a while.

I haven't seen Shaw take blows from anyone at Thor's level.

Starscream M
That's because they don't add anything and are no threat.

What exactly are Cannonball's blasts going to do to Thor? Can't harm him through his shields? Lol, I've seen him rock himself by flying into Juggernaut.

Not really. I've seen Magneto overload him by tossing some steal girders at him. Although I'm not sure if that was Shaw or not. It's been a while.

I haven't seen Shaw take blows from anyone at Thor's level.

Thor's not juggernaut...thor's godblast also bounced off juggernaut, but it would KO thor. so using juggernaut as an ex is worthless.

Cannonball can certainly hurt thor by continuously ramming into him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
Thor's not juggernaut...thor's godblast also bounced off juggernaut, but it would KO thor. so using juggernaut as an ex is worthless.

Cannonball can certainly hurt thor by continuously ramming into him.

No, but the fact that Cannonball can be harmed by the simple force of running into a sitting down Juggernaut, shows that Thor more than packs the necessary force to rock his world.

You mean the God Blast shot by a weakened Thor and during the time Juggernaut had his Force Field on as well? Yea, not a very good example there.

No, not really. The closest I've seen him doing that to an opponent of worth, was when he temporarily knocked down Gladiator, and wasn't Gladiator having he confidence issues (Can't recall, and he wasn't harmed either.).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyways we will finish this later. I gotta get ready. Going to the movies.

Starscream M
Anyways we will finish this later. I gotta get ready. Going to the movies. what movie?

K-Dog
Lightning to cannonball and Shaw. Magneto can manipulate electromagnetic fields so it won't hurt him and I'm not sure if electricitiy hurts iceman. So it becomes Thor vs. Magneto and ice-man. Thor eventually wins. Magneto can amp himself to take hits from low class 100's so he can hang for awhile.

vansonbee
Thor eventually overcome this battle.

Kasper Gutman
Iceman might have some confidence issues when faced with Thor. He sure looked like he peed a little when Thor told him he hoped he wouldn't have to fight him in a thousand years as the new Ymir.

Peterlane mk12
Thats not canon

Kasper Gutman
Ah well I've forgotten where i read that. Thanks.

Survivor19
I thinl X-Men: first class IS canon...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.