Ultimate Nullifier Vs. Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Some people on the boards are saying that UN>IG.
Just wanted to know how many other people think so.

SoulDevourer
u should've made it a poll else its useless erm

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
u should've made it a poll else its useless erm
.. now you tell me, could a mod please turn this into a poll.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by galactusischere
.. now you tell me, could a mod please turn this into a poll. they aint gonna notice ur post big grin

u better make a new topic same title but w/poll . then the mods gonna delete this topic wink

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
they aint gonna notice ur post big grin

u better make a new topic same title but w/poll . then the mods gonna delete this topic wink
sent a PM to PR

SoulDevourer
sent a PM to PR ok but they aint gonna notice dat anytime soon ether stick out tongue

best if u report ur own post then ask em to make it a poll, it be quicker IMO smile

OneDumbG0
galactusishere, this topic has been done already: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=433731&pagenumber=6

tsscls
close this thread!

galactusischere
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
galactusishere, this topic has been done already: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=433731&pagenumber=6
I made this because of the recent UN>IG crap that people are saying.

Nihilist
IG

xJLxKing
I made this because of the recent UN>IG crap that people are saying.
It's not crap, especially when the the people on the UN's side have proof.

Galan007
here's my opinion on the matter..

i believe the UN has shown a far greater scope of power than the IG

as for item versatility: the IG controls time, space, reality, mind, soul, power - so is it the more versatile of the two? perhaps. though it could be argued that the UN is equally as versatile, due to the fact that it not only destroyed the entirety of the multiverse, but recreated it as well

SoulDevourer
I made this because of the recent UN>IG crap that people are saying. so...wheres the poll? big grin

told u PMing the mods wuz waste o time! big grin

Omega Vision
In terms of Scope: UN.
In terms of power: dunno.
In terms of versatility as Galan said the UN can control reality just as well as the IG but it doesn't have the IG's precision. The UN is like a surgeon operating on the body of the multiverse while the IG can be like a little nano-machine repairing or breaking apart a single amino acid strain.
Personally if I just wanted to control my personal universe and be Super King of the Cosmos I'd get the IG but if you want to do some multiversal remodeling UN all the way.

Knowsbleed33
At this point in Marvel continuity the IG is universal only. The UN is multiversal.

quanchi112
Ig wins every time.

-Pr-
please use the other thread in future. closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.