Colossus Vs Wolverine and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Pioter takes on Logan and Pete.
Bloodlust: on
CIS and PIS: off
does the team succeed in taking out big C?

Kasper Gutman
I could see a stalemate situation happening. I can see Wolverine scratching the heck out of Colossus but can he impale him deep enough to stop a fight? Not sure, he's strong enough to do that. Wolverine could be bfr'ed or concussed like the WWH fight but he should be too quick for Colossus to catch and there's like a nearly zero chance that Colossus is tagging Spiderman. Spidey is just annoying in this fight. So the question is...can Wolverine with his barely superhuman strength impale Colossus deeply?

KingD19
No, he can eventually cut through his skin if he goes after the same spots, but Pete'll tag him eventually, and one clean hit, or a grab is all he needs for a BFR. All Colossus has to do is let Spidey tire himself out, then squash him like the arachnid he's named after.

Mindset
Colossus throws Wolverine, Spiderman grabs him in the air with his webs.

SamZED
agreed with Mindset, bfr is not an option here. Also Colossus is not hitting Parker. And if Logan isnt strong enough to cut Piotr, Parker definitely is. Spider can distract Colossus with a webbing and then "borrow" Logan's claws and stab Piotr using his strength. Class 10 + adamantium claws ftw.

Wild Shadow
logan's claws arent something he can hand off in mid battle. angel

SamZED
doesnt have too. Spider can simply grab Wolverine's wrists and charge at Piotr while he's distracted by the webbing. That'd take like 0.5 second.

SamZED
edit: doubld-post my bad.

Wild Shadow
im tired of seeing logan get disrespected and his skill and attitude ignored. i take it that logan would be aware of this tactic and spidey wont just grab him and treat him like a baseball bat ala luke cage.

personally logan's cis should have kicked in and stabbed luke for a ko for doing that to him. miffed

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
miffed But you're not tired of seeing Spidey get disrespected in all the VS MA threads you make?laughing out loud also no disrespect was intended, spider doesnt need to grab him against his will, they work as a team just fine. They both jump in the air, logan point his claws at Piotr, spidey grabs his wrists and gives him a strength boost when claws connect. Also that Cage moment isnt canon to 616, that was marvel adventures i think. Logan never stabbed anyone there at all big grin

Wild Shadow
spidey is different he was never written as a competent fighter... he should lose against most ppl if he tries to hold his ground and fight them h2h. spidey's best advantage is his spidey style fighting.

so it doesnt bother me when gets made a fool for trying to play the MA'ers game.

logan from the 1st day out has bn shown to be a competent high end MA figher, brawler blk ops.... who takes guff from no one not even his friends but ppl have ignored a lot of what made logan, logan.

SamZED
Spidey biggest advantage is his speed, not fighting style, its superior to almost any comix street leveler plus his ss. Also, the hell are u talking about? Spider has always been written as capable of hanging with trained MA fighter in h2h because of his fighting skills even while holdin back, his fights with iron fist is a good example. As for what he should and shouldnt be able to win ask daredevil, kingpin, bullseye, deadpool and taskmaster how much their ma skills helped them against pissed off spiderman..

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
spidey is different he was never written as a competent fighter... he should lose against most ppl if he tries to hold his ground and fight them h2h. spidey's best advantage is his spidey style fighting.

so it doesnt bother me when gets made a fool for trying to play the MA'ers game.

logan from the 1st day out has bn shown to be a competent high end MA figher, brawler blk ops.... who takes guff from no one not even his friends but ppl have ignored a lot of what made logan, logan. Except Spiderman made his own unorthodox style, so that's not necessarily true, and Wolverine hardly uses his vaunted "MA" in every fight, where is it shown on a consistent basis? Does he use it own Rulk, no? Sabes? No.

He is just a popular character who has MA training, but he doesn't use it all the time. A lot of Spiderman's moves look fancier, when shown in the comic. It's more about the foundation. Anybody who has been fighting for decades has it. And MA doesn't even equal fighting ability, fighting well equals fighting ability, anybody who has survived thousands of fights has it. A person can sit in a dojo all his life and have never been in a fight, doesn't mean a whole lot. I had a lot of this discussion in 05 about fighting proficiency vs fighter efficiency. Put a man against a Polar bear and even though he might have more skills, the bear is the better fighter because he will win. Every single time in a h2h fight.

But *anyways* I think Colossus overtakes the two in a serious fight, doesn't seem like there is a lot they could do to him. Wolverine doesn't seem to have the necessary strength to penetrate his skin.

BUSTER1
Very well put C-Master

Back on topic i reckon this will be a stalemate. Logan and Parker can't hurt Colossus, and he can't catch them.

Tha C-Master
Particularly with Spidersense he should be predicting moves. Anyways I guess it depends on the environment.

The MISTER
Spider-man Can grab wolverine around the ankles and swing him like a living sword thus giving wolverines claws the momentum they need to lop off limbs. How can collossus defend himself from that? This tactic is easy for the two of them to employ repeatedly and they'd probably get really slick with it after a few tries, something like wolverine leaping towards spider-man and spidey multiplies the leaps momentum with a web slingshot spin. Then Wolverines decades of experience should guarantee a fatality with bloodlust on. smokin'

Wild Shadow
the team win. logan should be able to beat him solo without bfr. beer

KingD19
I'll say it again, Pete focuses on Wolverine, and once he takes him down, he lets Spidey tire himself out jumping around like a mad man, then he ends him.

The MISTER
Originally posted by KingD19
I'll say it again, Pete focuses on Wolverine, and once he takes him down, he lets Spidey tire himself out jumping around like a mad man, then he ends him.
Spider-man has fought the Sand-man just a few times as well as the Rhino, the Hulk, Juggernaut, Venom, Carnage, and even Collossus.

He can't ignore Spider-man any more than he can ignore Wolverine and against the two of them he's through, done.

The Nuul
Colossus can beat Logan, he will wait until Parker gasses out, then KO FTW....it would be a long fight. Team could win if a fastball special from the team works.

The MISTER
Originally posted by The Nuul
Colossus can beat Logan, he will wait until Parker gasses out, then KO FTW....it would be a long fight. Team could win if a fastball special from the team works. Just cause wolverine has infinite stamina doesn't mean spidey gets winded in an hour. Most of the time you see him tired is when he's getting jumped by teams that are powerful and many or when he's being picked apart by his rouges gallery. there fastball special style dual attacks and combined experience don't give collossus an advantage.

they have him in speed and wolverine has him in ability to inflict serious damage. Spider-mans webbing can't hold collossus but it can slow him down as it has before...I'm acknowledging that collossus can tear it up but Spidey has used it to trip and confound powerful enemies. If he can glob their hands to the ground or wall and the webbings strong enough to make them have to rip chunks out of the ground or wall to get free, then he can glob collossus's face to momentarily blind him while Wolverine stabs him in the face after a quick fastball special type attack.

valtiz
spider-man can just bfr colossus, while colossus fights wolverine spider-man web his legs together then he swings colossus around with his webs and finally release the swinging and sending colossus flying far far away, let me remind you that colossus weights at max a ton alright? so someone like spider-man who can lift 15 tons will bfr him without any trouble

redhotrash
Spider-man really ought to break his hands in this fight. I cant see him doing any major damage on his own. He really needs to hope he can web his eyes and pray that Wolverine can take out Colossus with slash to the jugular or something.

The MISTER
Originally posted by redhotrash
Spider-man really ought to break his hands in this fight. I cant see him doing any major damage on his own. He really needs to hope he can web his eyes and pray that Wolverine can take out Colossus with slash to the jugular or something. You're right Spidey wouldn't be punching collossus as much as he'd be tossing him and slinging him around. He could throw Collossus full force at wolverine for wolverine to behead him. smokin'

valtiz
Originally posted by The MISTER
You're right Spidey wouldn't be punching collossus as much as he'd be tossing him and slinging him around. He could throw Collossus full force at wolverine for wolverine to behead him. smokin'

or even better, while wolverine doesnt have enough force to impale colossus spider-man does, spider-man can throw wolverine claws first with full power right into colossus which will cause wolverine impaling colossus right in the chest with his claws

redhotrash
Or more likely when Spidey webs Colossus, he uses it to swing Spider-Man instead, much like a weaker and much dumber Rhino has figured out how to do before. When have you ever seen Spider-Man BFR someone in such a fashion anyway?

The MISTER
Or more likely when Spidey webs Colossus, he uses it to swing Spider-Man instead, much like a weaker and much dumber Rhino has figured out how to do before. When have you ever seen Spider-Man BFR someone in such a fashion anyway?
Collosus wouldn't have the advantage of just having to focus on Spider-man.

Sidey can also make human sized slingshots on the fly to propel wolverine even faster.

redhotrash
Thats true, and Im not saying Spidey would be a nonfactor, but I also dont see him just swinging Pete around. And at 15 tons he isnt BFRing anyone.

valtiz

he did it many times to lizard and goblin , and lets say he never did it so? we are discussing about the things he can do and CIS is off in this fight so your statement isnt valid

if spider-man webs colossus legs and pull colossus will fall down then spider-man will swing him in the air and bfr him and there is nothing colossus will be able to do he wont be able to react because its much faster to web his legs and pull then for him to bend over and grab the webs and then pull spider-man

valtiz
Thats true, and Im not saying Spidey would be a nonfactor, but I also dont see him just swinging Pete around. And at 15 tons he isnt BFRing anyone.

if colossus weights 1 ton at the best and spider-man can lift 15 then whats the problem? come on you lost this argument dont be a sore loser

SamZED
Spider-man is strong enough to toss Colossus several blocks away, counts as bfr if you ask me. But its not like he'll need to do that, the team wins either way. Colossus is not hitting Parker. Spider can blind him and help Wolverine to cut through Colossus heart.

The Nuul
BFR is that someone gets removed and cannot come back on thier own or in time like aross the coutry or into space etc......but a few blocks Colossus can run that in seconds and be back into the fight.

The Nuul
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man is strong enough to toss Colossus several blocks away, counts as bfr if you ask me. But its not like he'll need to do that, the team wins either way. Colossus is not hitting Parker. Spider can blind him and help Wolverine to cut through Colossus heart.

Logan cannot cut Colossus deeply on his own.

Wild Shadow
sure he can he just never gone straight for a deep stab. he has only done downward swipes. whistle

The Nuul
Parker and his webbing would just annoy Colossus and nothing more, he could easly rip it off.

SamZED
Logan cannot cut Colossus deeply on his own. That's why I said with Spider-man's help. Parker is strong enough to cut Colossus with Logan's adamantium claws. And if he's out of the fight for 10 minutes wont it count as bfr? He weights 500 lbs in his metal form, Spider-man can throw him pretty damn far.

The Nuul
Colossus is fast and agile, he could run many blocks very quickly. The fastball prob wont work and because its one of Pitors tactics he uses, he will know once he sees it.

valtiz
Logan cannot cut Colossus deeply on his own.

thats why i said spider-man toss logan claws first right into colossus and class 15 plus wolverine mass plus adamantium claws = dead colossus

also spider-man as i said before can swing him and toss him for miles away into some building causing it to fall on colossus he can just play with colossus as much as he want because colossus wont be touching him and with wolverine its a certein win

valtiz
spider-man also can web colossus to the floor and thats also a way to win since colossus wont be able to get up, spider-man can also shoot webs inside his throat and choke him to death colossus is also dead and those are options for spider-man alone not counting wolverine

The Nuul
You cleary dont know anything about Colossus or you are trolling. Colossus doesnt need to breath in armor form.

valtiz
You cleary dont know anything about Colossus or you are trolling. Colossus doesnt need to breath in armor form.

what is it with people here throwing around the word "trolling" when ever they are backed to corner

if spider-man fill up colossus with webs inside his body he will be damaged because he is human under all that armor his organs are still human under all that armor and all those webs inside his body can damage the organs

the other ways are still very valid

spider-man throws wolverine at him and impale colossus

spider-man bfr colossus by swinging him with the webs

spider-man webs colossus to the floor and colossus cant move and then spider-man grab wolverine by his feet and impale colossus with wolverine right in the head

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by valtiz
spider-man can just bfr colossus, while colossus fights wolverine spider-man web his legs together then he swings colossus around with his webs and finally release the swinging and sending colossus flying far far away, let me remind you that colossus weights at max a ton alright? so someone like spider-man who can lift 15 tons will bfr him without any trouble spiderman weighs 250 pounds at most right? whats stopping colossus who lifts 100tons from bfr him without any trouble

The Nuul
what is it with people here throwing around the word "trolling" when ever they are backed to corner

if spider-man fill up colossus with webs inside his body he will be damaged because he is human under all that armor his organs are still human under all that armor and all those webs inside his body can damage the organs

spider-man webs colossus to the floor and colossus cant move and then spider-man grab wolverine by his feet and impale colossus with wolverine right in the head

Meh, I aint going to bother with you.

Omega Vision
spider-man also can web colossus to the floor and thats also a way to win since colossus wont be able to get up, spider-man can also shoot webs inside his throat and choke him to death colossus is also dead and those are options for spider-man alone not counting wolverine
I bet you think Spider-Man's webs could hold Galactus.

Colossus-Big C

What the f**k?

there is no organs under his skin his insides are also pure solid metal.

valtiz
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I bet you think Spider-Man's webs could hold Galactus.

if you think spider-man cant web colossus to the ground you are either a troll or you are just too ignorant about spider-man, if spider-man tackle colossus to the floor and then web him with a hell lot of webs while lying on the floor colossus wont have enough momentum to break free from the webs he wont be able to do anything lying down covered with webs

valtiz
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
What the f**k? there is no organs under his skin his insides are also pure solid metal.

so you are saying he cant be killed? he does have a brain right? if he didnt have a brain he wont be able to thing do you agree with me? so if he got a brain under all that metal that means spider-man will cover his brain and heart with webs causing them to stop

valtiz
spiderman weighs 250 pounds at most right? whats stopping colossus who lifts 100tons from bfr him without any trouble

because its wolverine and spider-man vs colossus and while colossus will be fighting wolverine spider-man web his legs from behind swings him and bfr him wink

Colossus-Big C
so you are saying he cant be killed? he does have a brain right? if he didnt have a brain he wont be able to thing do you agree with me? so if he got a brain under all that metal that means spider-man will cover his brain and heart with webs causing them to stop his brain and heart and blood is solid metal

valtiz
his brain and heart is solid metal

prove it because i can bet my life you are a lier , prove that his heart and brain are metal

Colossus-Big C
prove it because i can bet my life you are a lier , prove that his heart and brain are metal colossus turns ALL his organis into solid metal. even his pen** becomes metal.
when amped dr doom cut colossus arms off the insides were solid metal.

valtiz
colossus turns ALL his organis into solid metal. even his pen** becomes metal.
when amped dr doom cut colossus arms off the insides were solid metal.

i will repeat myself prove that his brain and heart are metal , its not logical that he can think with a metal brain but i want a proof that his brain and heart are made of metal otherwise you are a lier

Colossus-Big C
From Bio

Colossus bleeds pure energy when injured, and he has no organic organs that can be damaged

http://www.comicvine.com/colossus/29-1460/

valtiz
From Bio

Colossus bleeds pure energy when injured, and he has no organic organs that can be damaged

thats bullcrap because comics feats show otherwise, when sabastian shaw absorbed his energy and hits him you see colossus bleeding and if he didnt have any organs how does he get knocked out ? calisto knocked him out and there were other times he was knocked out then how if he is solid metal without asny organs? i choose comics panel feats over some bio any given day , again i will repeat myself provide a proof his brain and heart are made of metal

Parmaniac
From Bio

he bleeds liquid metal

Source: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=520533

What do you believe, your own knowledge/opinion or this bio?

Wild Shadow
i see the troll being banned any minute now.. ninja

Colossus-Big C
thats bullcrap because comics feats show otherwise, when sabastian shaw absorbed his energy and hits him you see colossus bleeding and if he didnt have any organs how does he get knocked out ? calisto knocked him out and there were other times he was knocked out then how if he is solid metal without asny organs? i choose comics panel feats over some bio any given day , again i will repeat myself provide a proof his brain and heart are made of metal the sebastion shaw thing was PIS. and his metal brain still works. his metal is extradimensional it does not follow the universe logic thats why he even moves

Kris Blaze
Wrong.

SamZED
Colossus is fast and agile, he could run many blocks very quickly. The fastball prob wont work and because its one of Pitors tactics he uses, he will know once he sees it. Yes it would work, nothing suggests otherwise, and just because its the tactis he uses it wont help him to avoid getting stabbed concidering that both Spider-man and Wolverine are quicker than him. Also Colossus is gonna be more than just annoyed when he's blinded, gets hit in the face a 100 times per 10 seconds with a class 15 blows and tossed around the place. Add Wolverine claws and its an overkill. Colossus doesnt stand a chance in this fight.

BUSTER1
prove it because i can bet my life you are a lier , prove that his heart and brain are metal

Er....in metal form Colossus is completely metal-inside and out. This has been the case since his creation. He isn't flesh covered with a metal shell. Feel free to check any bio you want.

Omega Vision
if you think spider-man cant web colossus to the ground you are either a troll or you are just too ignorant about spider-man, if spider-man tackle colossus to the floor and then web him with a hell lot of webs while lying on the floor colossus wont have enough momentum to break free from the webs he wont be able to do anything lying down covered with webs
Guys with less than class 100 strength have torn through Spider-Man's webbing.

SamZED
Guys with less than class 100 strength have torn through Spider-Man's webbing. Spider's webbing is like Deadpool's hf. Sometimes he grows entire limbs in a matter of minutes, sometimes it takes him hours or days. Same here, there are many examples of his webing holding or slowing down class 100 character.

The MISTER
Spider's webbing is like Deadpool's hf. Sometimes he grows entire limbs in a matter of minutes, sometimes it takes him hours or days. Same here, there are many examples of his webing holding or slowing down class 100 character.
Like in the secret wars where he held colossus and rouge momentarily.

SamZED
Like in the secret wars where he held colossus and rouge momentarily. Yep. Also with one web cartridge he was able to hold Blob and the guy is in the same strength class as Colossus.

BUSTER1
Tombstone, just after becoming superhuman, was shown nearly breaking out of Spiderman's webbing-even though it was established that even in his superhuman state, he wasn't as strong as Spidey himself, and the webbing was too strong for Parker's own spider strength.

redhotrash
Blob is not on the same level as Colossus. Kingpin has broken his webbing before. Its supposed to be roughly as strong as a steel cable, which Colossus can break without even realizing it. They consistantly fail to hold Venom who is like 45 tons or more below Colossus.
LOL, and let us all bow our heads and pray Valitz's stay here is a brief one.

Omega Vision
Blob is not on the same level as Colossus. Kingpin has broken his webbing before. Its supposed to be roughly as strong as a steel cable, which Colossus can break without even realizing it. They consistantly fail to hold Venom who is like 45 tons or more below Colossus.
LOL, and let us all bow our heads and pray Valitz's stay here is a brief one.
On a previous account Valitz stated his belief that the webbing could hold Thor.

Wild Shadow
let us pray, amen! preach my brother! yell it out on the mountain!! hallelujah!!

iv seen colossus freaked out t0o many times to think logan cant cut him and stab him in his 1st intentional strike with full force.

i know that logan has also only managed to scour him once but it was a downward shallow strike and not a full frontal stab.

-Pr-
Colossus or stalemate, imo.

The MISTER
Originally posted by -Pr-
Colossus or stalemate, imo. Recently wolverine blinded the red hulk by slashing his eyes so what's to keep him from doing that to colossus huh? A blinded Colossus is not going to win.

-Pr-
Recently wolverine blinded the red hulk by slashing his eyes so what's to keep him from doing that to colossus huh? A blinded Colossus is not going to win.

colossus' eyes are no weaker than the rest of his metal body. not in 616 anyways.

Battlehammer
colossus' eyes are no weaker than the rest of his metal body. not in 616 anyways.

Well that not a fact, though I agree it unlikely that it is. Though it could be that colossus metal body is weaker in similar area's that a human body is and stronger in others such as the head.

Though thats just a theory with little to no evidence backing it to be honest.

Colossus-Big C
colossus' eyes are no weaker than the rest of his metal body. not in 616 anyways. how strong is red tornado?

-Pr-
how strong is red tornado?

he rarely uses physical strength, so i dunno. if it's anything like his durability, though, he's pretty strong. dunno the exact figure...

SamZED
LOL, and let us all bow our heads and pray Valitz's stay here is a brief one. Yes Blob's strength is close to Colossus and Parker held him with the webbing. Kingpin breaking it is most likely PIS concidering that Spider-man himself couldnt break it when Black Cat webbed him up. And it depends on amount of webbing, if Pete crushes a web cartridge in Piotr's face it'd take him some time to break free. More than enough for Pete to punch him a few hndred times and for Logan to cut him to pieces.

ColossusGrundy
Neither Spidey NOR Wolverine have the strength to hurt Piotr, no matter how many times they strike.

The webbing isn't strong enough to hurt him. Wolverine goes down fast, and unless Spidey stays on top of buildings away from Colossus, he does too.

Danger room training ftw.....spider man won't "dance around colossus" like some of you think.

I changed my mind about posting...this had gotten ridiculous. Seems someone on here thinks Spider man could web the Spectre even.

SamZED
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Neither Spidey NOR Wolverine have the strength to hurt Piotr, no matter how many times they strike.

The webbing isn't strong enough to hurt him. Wolverine goes down fast, and unless Spidey stays on top of buildings away from Colossus, he does too.

Danger room training ftw.....spider man won't "dance around colossus" like some of you think.
Yeah, that might happen. If you know we ignore everything we ever known about Spider-man and Wolverine...
And webbing isn't supposed to "hurt" Colossus, just slow him down and if it can stop the Blob it definitely can slow down Piotr, and yes Spider-man can dance around him all day without breaking a sweat, danger room training or no danger room training. Wolverine is strong enough to at least scratch Piotr with his adamantium claws. Add class 15 strength and Colossus is gonna get his head cut off. The team wins 9/10 with 1/10 being if they suddenly die of a heart attack.

valtiz
it seem you didnt understand what i wrote because you were too busy to try and argue a blind argument i will explain again

first of all spider-man can throw wolverine claws first into colossus and penetrate him

second of all if spider-man web his eyes tackle him down then while colossus is lying down on the floor spider-man will web him now from a lying down position colossus cant more he doesnt have the momentum or movement ability to break free, spider-man webs can hold cars buildings stop trains and it held down super human characters like blob now if spider-man will web a lot of layers on colossus it will be much harder for colossus to break free lets say colossus is lying down and spider-man keeps webing him lay after lay of webs thats it colossus is stuck to the floor

also as i said before spider-man can bfr him without much trouble and to the guy who said colossus got danger room training? danger room training doesnt make you any faster or give you higher abilities it just sharp you thats all

now about the colossus thing i will state again that when sabastian shaw hit him colossus was bleeding, omega red made him bleed are all those feat PIS? why are they just because you choose to say so? if colossus didnt have any organs inside and nothing it wouldnt be posibble to knock him out there would be nothing that can shut his system down right? the fact alone that he can and was knocked out means he does have some organs

Omega Vision
it seem you didnt understand what i wrote because you were too busy to try and argue a blind argument i will explain again

first of all spider-man can throw wolverine claws first into colossus and penetrate him

second of all if spider-man web his eyes tackle him down then while colossus is lying down on the floor spider-man will web him now from a lying down position colossus cant more he doesnt have the momentum or movement ability to break free, spider-man webs can hold cars buildings stop trains and it held down super human characters like blob now if spider-man will web a lot of layers on colossus it will be much harder for colossus to break free lets say colossus is lying down and spider-man keeps webing him lay after lay of webs thats it colossus is stuck to the floor

also as i said before spider-man can bfr him without much trouble and to the guy who said colossus got danger room training? danger room training doesnt make you any faster or give you higher abilities it just sharp you thats all

now about the colossus thing i will state again that when sabastian shaw hit him colossus was bleeding, omega red made him bleed are all those feat PIS? why are they just because you choose to say so? if colossus didnt have any organs inside and nothing it wouldnt be posibble to knock him out there would be nothing that can shut his system down right? the fact alone that he can and was knocked out means he does have some organs
How does Spider-Man bfr Colossus?

Colossus-Big C

now about the colossus thing i will state again that when sabastian shaw hit him colossus was bleeding, omega red made him bleed are all those feat PIS? why are they just because you choose to say so? if colossus didnt have any organs inside and nothing it wouldnt be posibble to knock him out there would be nothing that can shut his system down right? the fact alone that he can and was knocked out means he does have some organs Colossus organs turns into steel. it still works but its pure steel.

The Nuul
So....let me get this right.......Spider-Man rips out Logans claws and throws them at Colossus?

The Nuul

By throwing him into space, duhhh... Pitor doesnt weigh a ton, Parker can left a few tons.

valtiz

go read my previous posts if you are too lazy to follow my posts its not my fault

valtiz
Colossus organs turns into steel. it still works but its pure steel.

but if it was pure steel it wont be an option to ko him or hurt him at all but since he can be knocked out or damaged that means his organs are vulnerably

valtiz
So....let me get this right.......Spider-Man rips out Logans claws and throws them at Colossus?

throws wolverine claws first at colossus

webs colossus to the ground then grab wolverine by his feet and impale him into colossus claws first

The Nuul
And his webs can hold Superman down also right? After all Spider-Man already gave PC Supes a good hit and he felt it.

valtiz
And his webs can hold Superman down also right? After all Spider-Man already gave PC Supes a good hit and he felt it.

if you continue to troll we got nothing to discuss you either discuss like a human or get out of my sight your choice

redhotrash
Yes Blob's strength is close to Colossus and Parker held him with the webbing. Kingpin breaking it is most likely PIS concidering that Spider-man himself couldnt break it when Black Cat webbed him up. And it depends on amount of webbing, if Pete crushes a web cartridge in Piotr's face it'd take him some time to break free. More than enough for Pete to punch him a few hndred times and for Logan to cut him to pieces.

Blob's strength is nowhere NEAR Colossus. Not even close. And seriously I ask again, when have you EVER seen Spider-Man bfr someone in the way you are suggesting?

snoopdogg
Blob's a 80 tonner.

Parmaniac
Blob's strength is nowhere NEAR Colossus. Not even close. And seriously I ask again, when have you EVER seen Spider-Man bfr someone in the way you are suggesting?

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2s0dcw7&s=6

cool J/K

Tha C-Master
When you think you've seen it all.

ColossusGrundy
Yeah, that might happen. If you know we ignore everything we ever known about Spider-man and Wolverine...
And webbing isn't supposed to "hurt" Colossus, just slow him down and if it can stop the Blob it definitely can slow down Piotr, and yes Spider-man can dance around him all day without breaking a sweat, danger room training or no danger room training. Wolverine is strong enough to at least scratch Piotr with his adamantium claws. Add class 15 strength and Colossus is gonna get his head cut off. The team wins 9/10 with 1/10 being if they suddenly die of a heart attack.

You've lost your mind

I guess that Spidey's webbing can hold down Colossus, Juggernaut, the Hulk, Thor and everyone else in the class 100+ range then too.

Nothing short of Hulk strength is going to be able to penetrate Piotr's armor with Wolverine claws, stop kidding yourself.

Piotr takes this unless he gets bored and leaves.

SamZED
You've lost your mind

I guess that Spidey's webbing can hold down Colossus, Juggernaut, the Hulk, Thor and everyone else in the class 100+ range then too.

Nothing short of Hulk strength is going to be able to penetrate Piotr's armor with Wolverine claws, stop kidding yourself.

Piotr takes this unless he gets bored and leaves. He leaves alright, leaves the battlefield in a coffin. He's not even goona lay a finger on Spider-man, and stop putting words in my mouth, I never said it could hold Hulk or Thor but the right amount of webbing can definitely slow them down, also now that I think of it it slowed down Juggernaut on one occasions. And if one web cartridge can hold the Blob it can DEFINITELY slow down Colossus. Colossus is gonne get punched so many times he wont know where the attacks are coming from. Also Wolverine already scratched Colossus metal skin under his own strength and Piotr himself knows Logan can hurt him. So what's stopping the team from gutting him with Logan's admantium claws + the help of Spider's class 10 strength and bloodlust on?

SamZED
Blob's strength is nowhere NEAR Colossus. Not even close. He's class 70 and the webbing stopped him cold. So yeah it can at least slow down Colossus.

And seriously I ask again, when have you EVER seen Spider-Man bfr someone in the way you are suggesting? Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2s0dcw7&s=6
laughing out loud
or this.
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2262/punisherannual1021.jpg
He's definitely capable of that so your question is invalid. Any more questions or are you actualy gonna try and explain how Colossus is gonna win this? Because blinding and bfr or simply gutting is stil an option.

ColossusGrundy
I can't see Spidey staying out of Piotr's reach unless they fight in downtown NYC and Spidey stays on the side of some kind of building the entire time. Wolverine gets KO'd a-la-WWH style.

No way on earth Webbing will stop Piotr long enough to do the Claw-skewer like you guys keep saying. Stalemate at best, I still say Piotr takes this without much trouble.

BTW comparing Blob to Colossus in strength is pointless. Blob's power is that he CAN"T be moved, webbing would just help that along. Piotr is MUCH stronger (100+) and it's not the same ballgame.

The Nuul
He's class 70 and the webbing stopped him cold. So yeah it can at least slow down Colossus.

laughing out loud
or this.
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2262/punisherannual1021.jpg
He's definitely capable of that so your question is invalid. Any more questions or are you actualy gonna try and explain how Colossus is gonna win this? Because blinding and bfr or simply gutting is stil an option.

No it cant, Colossis is prob twice as strong as the Blob or near that anyways.

Thats just a Human, Pitor is much more than that, Parker is not BFRing Colossus.

Tha C-Master
He won't do it in a fight, but if Colossus let Peter toss him, he could get him a good distance. It would be funny to watch him bfr a brick though. I repeat he wouldn't do it in an actual fight.

EvilTyrant
Why is everyone overrating Collosus like he's the Hulk? Collosus strenght is in the 70-80 ton league. Truthfully, Spider-Man's webbing will probably distract him at the most. I've seen Peter stick webbing to Collosus while Spider-Man, was glued to a wall. Collosus started to pull the web and Parker tried to stay stuck to the wall. Needless to say neither the webbing, Collosus or Spider-Man gave way, the wall did. Also Collosus should not be able to withstand adamatium, he was impaled by a sharp pole in the old X-men comics.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Why is everyone overrating Collosus like he's the Hulk? Collosus strenght is in the 70-80 ton league. Truthfully, Spider-Man's webbing will probably distract him at the most. I've seen Peter stick webbing to Collosus while Spider-Man, was glued to a wall. Collosus started to pull the web and Parker tried to stay stuck to the wall. Needless to say neither the webbing, Collosus or Spider-Man gave way, the wall did. Also Collosus should not be able to withstand adamatium, he was impaled by a sharp pole in the old X-men comics.

colossus is 100ton+ i dont know where you get 70ton from

Tha C-Master
Maybe he's thinking of Classic Colossus.

EvilTyrant
How you figure he's 100ton range now? Please enlighten me, now i'm curious.

iceman24567
It's common knowledge that hes class 100 erm

EvilTyrant
So if Collossus is now 100 range where is Thor, Hulk, Juggernaut at?

iceman24567
100+ duh

EvilTyrant
Cool thx, nothing like a "its common knowledge" and "duh" to explain the boost in strength, lol.

-Pr-
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Cool thx, nothing like a "its common knowledge" and "duh" to explain the boost in strength, lol.

he was class 70/75 up until he died, and it had been stated that he would get stronger as he got older. since his resurrection, even the handbooks have been saying he's a fully fledged class 100.

EvilTyrant
thanks for explaining

Eternal Idol
Team ftw. They're too quick and too smart to try and go toe-to-toe with Colossus. Some hit-and-run attacks will eventually wear him down a bit. After that, they can try a team attack. Spider-Man's strength backing Wolverine's claws could produce a definite kill shot.

SamZED
I can't see Spidey staying out of Piotr's reach unless they fight in downtown NYC and Spidey stays on the side of some kind of building the entire time. Wolverine gets KO'd a-la-WWH style.

No way on earth Webbing will stop Piotr long enough to do the Claw-skewer like you guys keep saying. Stalemate at best, I still say Piotr takes this without much trouble.

BTW comparing Blob to Colossus in strength is pointless. Blob's power is that he CAN"T be moved, webbing would just help that along. Piotr is MUCH stronger (100+) and it's not the same ballgame. Comparing their strength does make sense because if his webbing can STOP class 70 character it surely can slow down class 100. Also in order to skewer him it'd take them about half a second if the work as a team. I seriously doubt he'll be able to avoid getting stabbed even if Pete doesnt use the webbing, if he does then its a 100% guarantee Piotr is gonna get stabbed. Also why would Spider stay on a building? Spider-man is a lot faster than Piotr, he can dodge him all day even without the webbing, as fast as Piotr is he's NOT fast enough to tag Parker once. His only chance would be if the fight lasted a very long time and Parker got tired but it wont last long concidering Colossus durability means nothing here. Adamantium claws can cut through him.

No it cant, Colossis is prob twice as strong as the Blob or near that anyways.

Thats just a Human, Pitor is much more than that, Parker is not BFRing Colossus. Why not? And what does his strength have to do with it? Its about his weight and last I checked he weights 500 lbs, do you realy think that Spider-man who can swing a tank with a webline will feel the difference?

redhotrash
And still I wonder why you think Blob is class 70. When exactly did that happen?

snoopdogg
And still I wonder why you think Blob is class 70. When exactly did that happen? Blob knocked a pissed off savage Hulk on his @ss after taking a punch to the face from the Hulk with ease. He also b!tchslapped Wonderman and through a building with one shot. Simon was either kayoed or hiding until the end of the fight.

Tha C-Master
And still I wonder why you think Blob is class 70. When exactly did that happen? Did you see him as class 40 or something?

redhotrash
Taking a punch from the Hulk says nothing about his strength. Thats HIS power. He absorbs blunt trauma without being moved. Thats always been his thing. The guy has connected with and failed to knockout the Beast before, so yeah hes NOT class 70. Take his average showings, not his high one (being able to knock out Wonderman, who by the way isnt the most consistantly written character ever). So really, you think 2 feats, one of which isnt even really a strength feat at all, puts him that high. Spider-Man has had a class 70ish feat once, that doesnt mean he is class 70. I hate to harp on this, but yeah, I would say Blob is MAYBE class 40, and even that would be pushing it.

snoopdogg
Taking a punch from the Hulk says nothing about his strength. Thats HIS power. He absorbs blunt trauma without being moved. Thats always been his thing. The guy has connected with and failed to knockout the Beast before, so yeah hes NOT class 70. Take his average showings, not his high one (being able to knock out Wonderman, who by the way isnt the most consistantly written character ever). So really, you think 2 feats, one of which isnt even really a strength feat at all, puts him that high. Spider-Man has had a class 70ish feat once, that doesnt mean he is class 70. I hate to harp on this, but yeah, I would say Blob is MAYBE class 40, and even that would be pushing it. He took the punch to the face, not the body. Then he knocked the Hulk on his @ss, not too may Class 40's can do that. Blob also has one-shot kayoed Warpath....just a few issues after he fought Juggernaut. Iecaman encased Blob in ice once and Blob broke out. Iceman has been able to hold Grey Hulk in ice before. On to another feat of Blob, he once caught a punch from Colossus and b!tchslapped him out of a window. As per handbook ranking Blob is atleast Class 75.

SamZED
And still I wonder why you think Blob is class 70. When exactly did that happen? His bio as well as his showings (that easilly put him on the same strength level as Piotr)
Also, are you gonna just keep asking questions or maybe at least try to give reasons why do you think Colossus is gonna win the fight agaist two opponents who are much faster than him and who could blind him and kill him with a few stabs. Because its not like Blob is the only example of webbing holding or slowing down a character with a class 70-100 strength.

valtiz

and this statement is based on what... your own mind? wolverine who is at best a class 2 ton was abvle to scratch colossus and leave marks on him with his claws now a healthy human logic say that if a class 2 at best was able to leave marks then a class 15 can penetrate him without any trouble with the strongest metal on earth

colossus isnt touching spider-man during the entire fight unless you ignore spider-man feats and abilities because it seem that people here only like to state colossus feats but they acknoledge spider-man feats which are super human speed reflex and agility at very high levels

as i said so many times and got tired of it... spider-man kills colossus with wolverine

spider-man bfr colossus

spider-man webs colossus to the floor with a lot of web layers he will be able to do it, if 1 lay of web was able to hold blob then if spider-man keeps webing and webing and webing colossus he wont be able to break free out of all that webbing

Omega Vision
and this statement is based on what... your own mind? wolverine who is at best a class 2 ton was abvle to scratch colossus and leave marks on him with his claws now a healthy human logic say that if a class 2 at best was able to leave marks then a class 15 can penetrate him without any trouble with the strongest metal on earth

colossus isnt touching spider-man during the entire fight unless you ignore spider-man feats and abilities because it seem that people here only like to state colossus feats but they acknoledge spider-man feats which are super human speed reflex and agility at very high levels

as i said so many times and got tired of it... spider-man kills colossus with wolverine

spider-man bfr colossus

spider-man webs colossus to the floor with a lot of web layers he will be able to do it, if 1 lay of web was able to hold blob then if spider-man keeps webing and webing and webing colossus he wont be able to break free out of all that webbing
That's not bfr at all. Do you even know what bfr is?

valtiz
That's not bfr at all. Do you even know what bfr is?

i never said its a bfr i just mentioned that one of the ways the team wins is via bfr if you want me to state for the thousand time how? then i will styate it again... spider-man webs colossus eyes while colossus cant see he webs colossus legs tackle him down to the ground and start to swing him faster and faster until he release the web and bfr him the **** out of the fight

Omega Vision
i never said its a bfr i just mentioned that one of the ways the team wins is via bfr if you want me to state for the thousand time how? then i will styate it again... spider-man webs colossus eyes while colossus cant see he webs colossus legs tackle him down to the ground and start to swing him faster and faster until he release the web and bfr him the **** out of the fight
Colossus snaps steel cables (same tensile strength as Spidey's webs) with ease. Webs won't do shit.

valtiz
Colossus snaps steel cables (same tensile strength as Spidey's webs) with ease. Webs won't do shit.

you just dont get it do you? while steel is something solid the webs are flexible and its harder to break something that is flexible like try to break a wooden board it will be easy but then try to break a wet wooden board and notice the difference , the webs are flexible which means he has to tear them apart and as i said before its not just 1 lay of webs its spider-man continue to spray more and more and more webs on colossus and eventually it will get harder then steel and harder then anything else because if 1 lay of webs is able to stop blob , train, collapsed buildings, then a hell lot of web lays will definitely hold down colossus who is a poor class 100

Omega Vision
you just dont get it do you? while steel is something solid the webs are flexible and its harder to break something that is flexible like try to break a wooden board it will be easy but then try to break a wet wooden board and notice the difference , the webs are flexible which means he has to tear them apart and as i said before its not just 1 lay of webs its spider-man continue to spray more and more and more webs on colossus and eventually it will get harder then steel and harder then anything else because if 1 lay of webs is able to stop blob , train, collapsed buildings, then a hell lot of web lays will definitely hold down colossus who is a poor class 100
You just compared Colossus unfavorably to a train, the Blob, and a collapsing building? Fail.

valtiz
You just compared Colossus unfavorably to a train, the Blob, and a collapsing building? Fail.

it seem you cant give me any reasons to why it wont hold him so instead of admiting like a man that you were wrong you begin to grasp strows and talk bullcrap .... man get out of here

Omega Vision
it seem you cant give me any reasons to why it wont hold him so instead of admiting like a man that you were wrong you begin to grasp strows and talk bullcrap .... man get out of here
It won't hold him because webs have never held a Class 100.

valtiz
It won't hold him because webs have never held a Class 100.

this is why we have to use our logic here do you have one? the logic tell us that when spider-man is webbing someone he sinmply is using 1 lay of webbing justy to slow or distract his oponnent now 1 lay of webs is enough to hold blob, rhino, train comming at you max speed and a building and all of that is 1 lay ..... now if spider-man webs colossus with multiple lays over lays over lays of webbing simple logic tell us that it can hold colossus and colossus wont be able to break out of this unless you can prove otherwise

starlock
I will take team Wolverine for the win

snoopdogg
If Spider-Man can beat Firelord he should be able to handle Colossus.

h1a8
The only way the team can win is if Spidey takes hold of Logan's claws. Otherwise this is either a stalemate or Colossus wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Spider-Man can beat Firelord he should be able to handle Colossus.

Correct! LOL

redhotrash
Look at, oh I dunno, ANY Spider-Man vs Venom fight. or Spidey vs Rhino. Has webbing ever held either of them? No. Go figure Colossus is stronger than both of them... Also if Kingpin can regularly catch and tag Spider-Man in their fights, why not Colossus? Really Im not even arguing that Colossus will win here. Just that your reasoning is way off. Spider-Man will never, ever be able to BFR him.

Tha C-Master
I wouldn't say that redhot.

Now Venom has a whole host of other abilities besides strength, and Rhino is not immune to them. Now of course in a forum fight against the Hulk, with best abilities it wouldn't really hold him long. But if they are distracted, weakened, or surprised it can slow them down, or completely hold them while weakened.

SamZED
Also the last time Kingpin tried to tag Spider-man he failed just because Parker was holding back less than usually, besides Kingpin is quicker than Colossus. Also that is a wrong logic, We take characters at their best on the vs forum and there's no way in hell Colossus is gonna tag Spider-man if he's at his best, it'd take someone A LOT faster than Piotr.

snoopdogg
Also the last time Kingpin tried to tag Spider-man he failed just because Parker was holding back less than usually, besides Kingpin is quicker than Colossus. Also that is a wrong logic, We take characters at their best on the vs forum and there's no way in hell Colossus is gonna tag Spider-man if he's at his best, it'd take someone A LOT faster than Piotr. Kingpin is quicker than big C? You need to back that sh!t up.

Also, does anybody have scans of Spidey holding/not holding a Class 75 or above with his webbing?

valtiz
Look at, oh I dunno, ANY Spider-Man vs Venom fight. or Spidey vs Rhino. Has webbing ever held either of them? No. Go figure Colossus is stronger than both of them... Also if Kingpin can regularly catch and tag Spider-Man in their fights, why not Colossus? Really Im not even arguing that Colossus will win here. Just that your reasoning is way off. Spider-Man will never, ever be able to BFR him.

first of all i will start by saying that most of the times when spider-man shoot webs at someone its either for distruction either its for slowing him down now notice that spider-man is always shooting 1 lay of webs on his enemy and thats it he does that in order to slow him down but we never saw spider-man actually trying to web someone like a cacoon and failed to do that

if spider-man webs can hold blob , slow down hulk, stop a train at max speed,hold a colapsing building and stop rhino and all of that with 1 lay of webs then if he puts some effort into it with enough webbing he will be able to stop colossus, remember this is not WWH level of strength its still just colossus

and no colossus wont be taging spider-man anytime at all since spider-man is way weay above him in speed reflex and agility and when you see kingpin tag him its a PIS because how fun would it be to read abouyt a spider-man that just web down his enemy or speed blitzing him? believe me you wouldnt like it

why shouldnt spider-man bfr colossus please give me reasons because last time i checked spider-man can lift at least 15 tons and colossus weights 500 lbs so please explain to me how is it too dificult for spider-man to lift 500 lbs and throw them with momentum from his swinging confused

valtiz
this is how strong his webs are nuff said

http://yourfriendandy.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/funnycomic_auntmay.jpg

Omega Vision
this is how strong his webs are nuff said

http://yourfriendandy.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/funnycomic_auntmay.jpg
Oh my God his webs inconvenienced an old woman! Alert the media, Spidey's webs can hold people with Class 0.02 strength!

Tha C-Master
That is soooo nasty. laughing

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That is soooo nasty. laughing
If Mary Jane would put out more Spidey wouldn't have to do it in the corner of his Aunt's living room.

SamZED
Kingpin is quicker than big C? You need to back that sh!t up.

Also, does anybody have scans of Spidey holding/not holding a Class 75 or above with his webbing? Check Kingpin's respect thread. As fast as Piotr is I dont see him being an equel to guys like Cap, Daredevil and Red Skull (not in terms of agility but fighting speed) Also I dont understand why people make such a big deal out of Spider's webbing holding strong characters. It's not just Blob, it held Rogue, Ms. Marvel, slowed down a friggin Juggernaut and many many other characters whith that kind of strength. Even if it doesnt stop Colossus it sure as hell will slow him down.

snoopdogg
Check Kingpin's respect thread. As fast as Piotr is I dont see him being an equel to guys like Cap, Daredevil and Red Skull (not in terms of agility but fighting speed) Also I dont understand why people make such a big deal out of Spider's webbing holding strong characters. It's not just Blob, it held Rogue, Ms. Marvel, slowed down a friggin Juggernaut and many many other characters whith that kind of strength. Even if it doesnt stop Colossus it sure as hell will slow him down. Well, Colossus did impress the likes of Wolverine and Psylocke with his speed and agility.

SamZED
Well, Colossus did impress the likes of Wolverine and Psylocke with his speed and agility. That's true, he's very fast for such a big guy. But I still dont believe that's enough to get his hands on Spider-man who's moving at his max speed. Only if Spider-man gets tired and it wont happen for a long time.

h1a8
Rule1

Fights that contradict what a character can actually do are void.

That means showings that have Kingpin or Colossus tagging Spider-man are void.

Team can only win if spidey take's hold of Logan's claws. Will it happen? Not more times than not. So Colossus wins a majority.

Colossus-Big C

spider-man bfr colossus
http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/emot96.gif

jinzin
Originally posted by h1a8
Rule1

Fights that contradict what a character can actually do are void.

That means showings that have Kingpin or Colossus tagging Spider-man are void.

Team can only win if spidey take's hold of Logan's claws. Will it happen? Not more times than not. So Colossus wins a majority.

Yeah, because Spidey has been infaulible more often than not when fighting such calibre characters... oh wait... you're just a deluded Spiderman fanboy who thinks every time he's ever been tagged is PIS...

Anyways, Colossus wins if Wolvie can't cut him and if he can, Colossus dies same as every thread between the two... *awaits the classic he can he can't discussion on the issue*

valtiz
http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/emot96.gif

since i provided a valid logic to my statement all you can do is post smilies as much as you want wink

h1a8
Originally posted by jinzin
Yeah, because Spidey has been infaulible more often than not when fighting such calibre characters... oh wait... you're just a deluded Spiderman fanboy who thinks every time he's ever been tagged is PIS...

Anyways, Colossus wins if Wolvie can't cut him and if he can, Colossus dies same as every thread between the two... *awaits the classic he can he can't discussion on the issue*

Accepting contradictions is illogical and nonsensical. That is why we use characters at their best.

Spider-man may be strong enough to penetrate Colossus with admantium claws but Logan isn't. I don't see the team taking a majority against colossus. Does my last statement prove I'm not a deluded Spider-man fanboy?

SamZED
Originally posted by jinzin
Yeah, because Spidey has been infaulible more often than not when fighting such calibre characters... oh wait... you're just a deluded Spiderman fanboy who thinks every time he's ever been tagged is PIS... Ofcourse its not PIS all the time, but very often when a character who's much slower tags him its a low showing for Spider-man when its a known fact he can dodge opponents with superior speed even without his ss, and we do not use low showings in vs threads, I mean Wolverine just got overpowered and koed with one hit by a gorilla, so what now we should use it as a proof that anyone with class 2 strength can oneshot him? confused

valtiz
Wolverine just got overpowered and koed with one hit by a gorilla

wow when and where did that happened

valtiz
not sure why people put colossus so high in the fighting department, he got bested by venom, knocked down by freakin dark x-men beast knocked out by calisto... i mean lets face it the guy is strong but he never had great showings in actual fights specially 1 on 1 fights, he always gets beat up by omega freakin red i mean seriously the guy is just strong nothing more then that

snoopdogg
wow when and where did that happened X-Men vs Agentls of Atlas #2. Gorilla-Man overpowers Logan and kayoes him with a headbutt. He's as strong as a mountain gorilla.Originally posted by valtiz
not sure why people put colossus so high in the fighting department, he got bested by venom, knocked down by freakin dark x-men beast knocked out by calisto... i mean lets face it the guy is strong but he never had great showings in actual fights specially 1 on 1 fights, he always gets beat up by omega freakin red i mean seriously the guy is just strong nothing more then that You're not very educated on big C are you?

redhotrash
not sure why people put colossus so high in the fighting department, he got bested by venom, knocked down by freakin dark x-men beast knocked out by calisto... i mean lets face it the guy is strong but he never had great showings in actual fights specially 1 on 1 fights, he always gets beat up by omega freakin red i mean seriously the guy is just strong nothing more then that

Spider-Man has taken a beating fromt he Enforcers before, who are all standard humans. Wolverine has been taken out by Hand ninjas. Some writers just dont handle their characters properly. And since when is it a bad showing to lose to Omega Red? Red has destroyed a LOT of people before they started jobbing him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>