Hello there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galaxia
Hi there.

Random Facts: I'm 20 years old, I have been playing the clarinet for 8 years (and counting), I play video games (Current game: Persona 4), I enjoy watching Family Guy, House, and I waste loads of time on the internet when I could be doing other things. I clean, a lot. I dunno why, just happens. My kitchen constantly smells of Pine Sol (unless someone cooks, but I quickly take care of that with more Pine Sol cleaning of my counters), I have a cat, she is cute, I play WoW, I'm a college student, aaand right now I am rather tired.

Nice to meet you all. Well, when I do meet you. =D

Scythe
Ey dawg, I heard you like sheeeeiiiitttt, so I put a turdlinger, in yo puss bucket, I have no idea where I'm going with this, nice ta have ya here, goddamn it!

'Bout time...

*Batman face*

Rogue Jedi
Awesome game!!!! Wait, thats GalaxiaN.

Kayakat
Originally posted by Galaxia
Hi there.

Random Facts: I'm 20 years old, I have been playing the clarinet for 8 years (and counting), I play video games (Current game: Persona 4), I enjoy watching Family Guy, House, and I waste loads of time on the internet when I could be doing other things. I clean, a lot. I dunno why, just happens. My kitchen constantly smells of Pine Sol (unless someone cooks, but I quickly take care of that with more Pine Sol cleaning of my counters), I have a cat, she is cute, I play WoW, I'm a college student, aaand right now I am rather tired.

Nice to meet you all. Well, when I do meet you. =D
Hai Hai happy welcomez! hope you likez it here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.