At what age did you move out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
At what age did you move out of the house? And what were the circumstances? Get kicked out? Go to college? Get a job? Military?

I'm 19 and still at home (unfortunately), doing the whole college/part-time job thing.

lord xyz
Not moved out yet.

Ms.Marvel
when i was 18 shrug

got tired of my mom and her boyfriends.

silver_tears
Had turned 18 a few months before, got my own house like an hour away near my uni.

gefallen_engel
15, moved out, was tired of all the drama with my parents.

dadudemon
Technically, 20. Though, I was rarely at my parents house from 18, after I graduated high school.

I lived in CA for a few months. Then, came back for a few months to my parents, then moved out again when I was 20.

After my wife and I got married, we lived at an apartment, then I got a job in OKC. There was almost 2 month layover between the lease and when our new lease and job started in OKC. So, we lived at her parents house for about 7 weeks.

The end.

§P0oONY

The Pict
23 embarrasment

Never wanted to leave tbh! I had it easy at home.

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Pict
23 embarrasment

Never wanted to leave tbh! I had it easy at home.

There's NOTHING wrong with that.

If my parents had more money, I would have just stayed with them until I graduated. Would have been a sweet deal.

Impediment
I moved out when I was 18. I graduated high school in May of '98, joined the U.S. Army, and then shipped out in September of that year.

JacopeX
I'm moving out on my own in two years once I get my associates degree. I'll be 20.

I'm tired of this ****ing city.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by JacopeX
I'm moving out on my own in two years once I get my associates degree. I'll be 20.

I'm tired of this ****ing city.

I think the more appropriate question here is:

"When will you be moving out of KMC?"

The answer? Two years ago.

GCG
Im 29 and currently live in parents house. Have been around though with work and ya-yas

Rogue Jedi
Move out?

WickedDynamite

Cherrywild
I was seventeen when I moved out and left for college but I just turned eighteen in Sept. shrug

and I will add I work and pay my rent and bills. I don't think i could really consider myself 'moved out' would i not stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Cherrywild
I was seventeen when I moved out and left for college but I just turned eighteen in Sept. shrug

and I will add I work and pay my rent and bills. I don't think i could really consider myself 'moved out' would i not stick out tongue

You probably could. If you didn't live at home, it's technically "moved out", right?

And, haven't seen you around in a while. hmm But, nice to see you around. big grin

Cherrywild
Originally posted by dadudemon
You probably could. If you didn't live at home, it's technically "moved out", right?

And, haven't seen you around in a while. hmm But, nice to see you around. big grin This is true...I just take some silly sort of pride in it. I was more than a little spoiled by my family stick out tongue

And likewise! (:

Cammii

§P0oONY

§P0oONY

and I will add I work and pay my rent and bills. I don't think i could really consider myself 'moved out' would i not stick out tongue Same situation... I'm at university but I'm in a private flat, I pay my bills, I set up my phone line, internet, electricity. I'm not sure I'd consider myself fully moved out because I still go home for summer, christmas and easter. I'm closer than I could be though.Originally posted by Cammii

14 How the hell does one move out at 14?

dadudemon

§P0oONY
I think she used a Uhaul:

http://www.uhaul.com/ Saved up her pocket money?

dadudemon

§P0oONY
I'd put money on the fact that she just moved into the attic or something. .. but as (and I'm assuming here) a self confessed nonconformist she tells all her school friends that she's moved out.

dadudemon

Splitty
Well I.........ooohhhhhhh. I thought the thread title was "at what age did you make out?..... confused
embarrasment

§P0oONY
laughing

Aren't you a bit young for that much piss and vinegar? I'm British... It's in my blood.

Cherrywild

ladygrim
Originally posted by lord xyz
Not moved out yet. and im 23 theres just no way i can afford to at the mo

Mairuzu
I live in california, there's no way i can move out (on my own) just yet and theres no way im gonna live in the ghettooo.

I basically live alone anyways. Even apartments cost way too much.

Ziggy22
I moved out when I was 19.

Splitty
That's ok, go on. happy
I MADE OUT IN FIRST GRADE!!!
We ducked down behind the bus seats. http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5012/tonguemouth.gif

AsbestosFlaygon

Not really officially 'moved out', as in going solo... but I live alone in my parents' vacation apartelle, just a 10-minute drive away from uni

starlock
20 years old..and OUT!

REXXXX
I moved out at 18 for college, though I still depend on my parents from time to time.

cruel jedi
17 no expression

PENIS-ENVY

King Castle
i was kicked out at 17 but not really since some how i still had choirs and i stole food from the pantry and food closet.

~Bun Bun~
18 moved in with my ex fiance. 6 months later it didn't work out so I moved back home. Then 21 again moved out (Well my parents went to texas and I stayed back for school.) My sister and I stayed with my poppie(grandpa) and payed rent. After my program was done I went to texas with the family because I missed them like crazy. Stayed with them, we all came back to michigan and got a place near where I worked. Then again now I'm 23, I moved out with some roomies and shit hit the fan now I'm back again.

mikeydude
im almost 16.

steverules_2
Originally posted by mikeydude
im almost 12.

Thats more like it

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
I want some of it.

no expression

jinXed by JaNx
I moved out for a bit when i turned 20. After i become financially established, however, i bought a home for my mother, girlfriend and i to move into. I suppose i'm different in believing that there is nothing wrong with living with your family. I grew up in Polish and Italian neighborhoods where entire extended families either lived with each other or in the same neighborhood.

ADarksideJedi
28 I got married!

Sancty

DarkC
Originally posted by Sancty
Didn't even have to check the previous usernames to know who you are, lol.

samortan
I am 18 , and happy at my Home

Bardock42
Originally posted by King Castle
i was kicked out at 17 but not really since some how i still had choirs and i stole food from the pantry and food closet.

How did that work?

AbnormalButSane
I went off to boarding school when I was 16.

DarkC
18, still moved out now.

The second year always feels shorter.

Doc Blake

Ms Chelle
I was 15. Moved in with him and got married a month after I turned 16.

Mr. Rhythmic
19. Left about a month after my birthday for college.

Phoenix3068
17 I moved out of my parents, but I live with my older sister, I'm 19 now, waiting till all the school stuff is over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.