Ben 10 team vs Spider- team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MISTER
Ben, Gwen ,and Kevin VS classic Spider-man, Firestorm, and Iceman.

Fight takes place at the Grand canyon for no particular reason.

Bloodlust on.

Old vs New who's powers take the win?

CosmicComet
Ben 10's team.

Ben has transformations that allow him to do pretty much anything Firestar (you mean Firestar and not storm) and Iceman can do.

He has one overpowered form as well. Alien X, his most powerful form, is a reality warper, a cosmic level character easily. But he won't use that as the risk is too high. Something like Diamond Head is enough to deal with anything Spidey's team has as he's nigh invulnerable.

galactusischere
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Ben 10's team.

Ben has transformations that allow him to do pretty much anything Firestar (you mean Firestar and not storm) and Iceman can do.

He has one overpowered form as well. Alien X, his most powerful form, is a reality warper, a cosmic level character easily. But he won't use that as the risk is too high. Something like Diamond Head is enough to deal with anything Spidey's team has as he's nigh invulnerable.
How do you know if he means Firestar instead of firestorm?
Firestorm would solo while Angelica wouldn't

CosmicComet
Originally posted by galactusischere
How do you know if he means Firestar instead of firestorm?

Simple. He's referring to an actual team vs an actual team. The 'Spiderman and his Amazing Friends' cartoon with Firestar and Iceman.

Firestorm is a DC character.

galactusischere
Simple. He's referring to an actual team vs an actual team. The 'Spiderman and his Amazing Friends' cartoon with Firestar and Iceman.

ok smile

The MISTER

my mistake Firestar is who I meant. Also Alien X I've never seen in action. Like you said Ben won't use him.

The MISTER
Originally posted by The MISTER
my mistake Firestar is who I meant. Also Alien X I've never seen in action. Like you said Ben won't use him.

I'm not sure he even knows how to use alien X due to the debates that go on when he uses it.

dmills
Ben 10's team.

He has one overpowered form as well. Alien X, his most powerful form, is a reality warper, a cosmic level character easily. But he won't use that as the risk is too high. Something like Diamond Head is enough to deal with anything Spidey's team has as he's nigh invulnerable. Yeah but he can't make decisions independently with Alien X. It's CIS so that Ben just doesn't turn into Alien X all the time to beat everybody. But he still solo's this pretty easily. He morphs into Chromastone or Swampfire and kills everyone.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by dmills
Yeah but he can't make decisions independently with Alien X. It's CIS so that Ben just doesn't turn into Alien X all the time to beat everybody. But he still solo's this pretty easily. He morphs into Chromastone or Swampfire and kills everyone.

Yeah that's what I meant by the risk being too high. I have to admit that the 2 abstract entities having to agree on an action with Ben as a tie breaker just in case was a cool plot device for ensuring that Ben doesn't just use that form whenever he feels like it.

But yeah, Chromastone or Swampfire are also good forms for this.

Or even Waybig. A godzilla sized Ultraman looking being with enormous strength and invulnerability with agility seemingly proportional to a normal human.

The MISTER
Originally posted by dmills
Yeah but he can't make decisions independently with Alien X. It's CIS so that Ben just doesn't turn into Alien X all the time to beat everybody. But he still solo's this pretty easily. He morphs into Chromastone or Swampfire and kills everyone. He can only be one alien at a time and none of them are invincible. He loses certaion powers when he turns into different ones. Swampfire would be susceptable to icemans ice and spidermans strength. Chromostone doesn't display massive superhuman strength and if Firestar and Ice man work as a team then they can do serious damage to any enemy.

The MISTER
Yeah that's what I meant by the risk being too high. I have to admit that the 2 abstract entities having to agree on an action with Ben as a tie breaker just in case was a cool plot device for ensuring that Ben doesn't just use that form whenever he feels like it.

But yeah, Chromastone or Swampfire are also good forms for this.

Or even Waybig. A godzilla sized Ultraman looking being with enormous strength and invulnerability with agility seemingly proportional to a normal human. Waybig is not invulnerable or that would have been proven and Spider-mans fought the Tri-Sentinel before who was bigger stronger and had six arms. I'm not saying Spidey could do anything to hurt Waybig but Waybig isn't going to just smash him.

Iceman (especially with Firestars help)could likely freeze any forms arm enough to make it brittle enough to break off and put the alien forms out of commission.

Except for big chill.

CosmicComet
He can only be one alien at a time and none of them are invincible. He loses certaion powers when he turns into different ones. Swampfire would be susceptable to icemans ice and spidermans strength. Chromostone doesn't display massive superhuman strength and if Firestar and Ice man work as a team then they can do serious damage to any enemy.

None of his forms are invincible (except maybe Alien X) but a lot of them are highly invulnerable. More so than Spidey or the other two on his team.

Chromostone does display great superhuman strength being able to overpower a body controlling cyborg and can also absorb energy. Meaning Firestar and Iceman are useless.

Swampfire has superstrength as well but also has regeneration.

Diamonhead on top of being Ben's most durable conventional form also has regeneration on top of his superstrength and crystal creation and manipulation powers.

But yeah, we are starting to forget that Ben is on a team and not alone. But he can easily solo this fight.

dmills
He can only be one alien at a time and none of them are invincible. He loses certaion powers when he turns into different ones. Swampfire would be susceptable to icemans ice and spidermans strength. Chromostone doesn't display massive superhuman strength and if Firestar and Ice man work as a team then they can do serious damage to any enemy. Umm No. Both Chromastone and Swampfire have super human strength. IIRC Chromastone owned a Cyborg that owned Kevin, who is strong enough to toss around train cars. And Swampfire, who owned Kevin physically, was strong enough to push over a huge tower the size of a large building. I'd say both Chromastone and Swampfire are AT LEAST class 75 strength.

Parmaniac
How's he gonna kill Iceman? Don't know anything about Ben Ten except it's aired saturday morning (here of course)...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How's he gonna kill Iceman? Don't know anything about Ben Ten except it's aired saturday morning (here of course)...

I think they think they're going to burn him or melt him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I think they think they're going to burn him or melt him.

hm this COULD work with the cartoon version there was an episode where Kraven (I think) captured him in a cage over a vulcano and he was really suffering from the heat but of course it's useless if we use the comic version.

Badabing
Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

- Beyond that, if a character has a comic and doesn't belong in one of the other forums, they will be allowed. The "primarily viewed in a comic medium" rule is being abolished, in an attempt to open things up more without allowing so much that we get rampant problems. If they don't have a comic at all, they aren't allowed, but MANY characters have at least short series and such, so this should allow for some flexibility.

- A character bio should be provided for the character, especially when there are multiple versions of the character.

- Moderators reserve the right to close threads or not allow characters based on their personal disgression. These rules act as guidelines, but exceptions will occur and are necessary if we wish to maintain order and consistency.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.