Thing and Colossus runs the gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Alright can a mod edit the OP

1. Venom
2. Blob
3. Strong Guy
4. She hulk
5. Namor-land
6. Grey Hulk
7. Gladiator
8. Wonder man
9. Wonder woman no speed or weapons

galactusischere
Only one that matters on team 2 is Rhino who is REALLY stupid.
Colossues can solo 2

Omega Vision
Spite Team 1

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
epic

fail

Colossus-Big C

1. Venom
2. Blob
3. Strong Guy
4. She hulk
5. Namor-land
6. Grey Hulk
7. Gladiator
8. Wonder man

Battlehammer
they stop at 7 could stop as early as 5

galactusischere

1. Venom
2. Blob
3. Strong Guy
4. She hulk
5. Namor-land
6. Grey Hulk
7. Gladiator
8. Wonder man

clear it or stop at 9

Battlehammer
also how the hell is gladeator not 10?

Colossus-Big C
i figured wonderman and wonder woman is tougher

Battlehammer
how is wonder woman with out weapons or speed better then gladeator.....wonder mans like a joke right now.

Gladeator using his full potential which shit stomp the team.

Colossus-Big C
alright mod also put glads last

Omega Vision
I agree wonder woman without speed or weapons is just barely top-tier. Gladiator would trash her with those rules.

galactusischere
Colossus was almost as strong as a confident glads.
C and T can take the guy with the gay mohawk.

Omega Vision
You know if you want a mod to come you have to go into a dark room, look into a mirror and say the mod's name three times in rapid succession.

Badabing

1. Venom
2. Blob
3. Strong Guy
4. She hulk
5. Namor-land
6. Grey Hulk
7. Gladiator
8. Wonder man
9. Wonder woman no speed or weapons Done. You can PM a mod to edit threads.

galactusischere
lol wonder woman is last still

Colossus-Big C
thanks. also put gladiator last

Badabing
Originally posted by Battlehammer
also how the hell is gladeator not 10? Originally posted by galactusischere
lol wonder woman is last still Then just list who the team can or can't beat. Cripes...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
lol wonder woman is last still
Perhaps its Wonder Woman who has just been dumped. I imagine that Wonder Woman would be superior to glads any way you slice it. Nothing breaks a man's confidence like a pissed Amazon going for his throat.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You know if you want a mod to come you have to go into a dark room, look into a mirror and say the mod's name three times in rapid succession.

AWSOME!!11 wink big grin

Battlehammer
Colossus was almost as strong as a confident glads.
C and T can take the guy with the gay mohawk.
He was able to stalemate gladeator for a short time, however that was in a sluggfest and he was unable to hurt gladeator. I event does not help your cases. If colossus could not even beat a gladeator who was simply slugging it with him what hope does he have verse one using his speed, reflexes and range abilities as well as being able to fly?

Colossus-Big C
anyone have the colossus vs glad scan

galactusischere
anyone have the colossus vs glad scan
1- http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/Gladiator/?action=view&current=GladiatorvsColossus.jpg2-
2- http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/Gladiator/?action=view&current=GladiatorvsColossus2.jpg
3- http://media.photobucket.com/image/gladiator%20vs%20colossus/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/Gladiator/GladiatorvsColossus3.jpg

the fight happend during the Dark Phoenix saga.

Colossus-Big C
He was able to stalemate gladeator for a short time, however that was in a sluggfest and he was unable to hurt gladeator. I event does not help your cases. If colossus could not even beat a gladeator who was simply slugging it with him what hope does he have verse one using his speed, reflexes and range abilities as well as being able to fly?
the comic states no one was moving an inch back and they was punching each other as hard as they can. it compares them to an irresistable force vs an immovable object(who was which?) and the shock waves from there puches caused a building to collaps on them injuring them both which is PIS because during the fight they couldnt even hurt each other

Colossus-Big C
also it says two men of steel. i never knew gladiator was made of steel

galactusischere
Superman is known to be the man of steel and he isn`t made of steel. neither is the mofo with the mohawk

Omega Vision
Perhaps it was metaphoric. Gladiator is a copy of Superman (Superboy more accurately) and Superman is the Man of Steel.

Omega Vision
Superman is known to be the man of steel and he isn`t made of steel. neither is the mofo with the mohawk
He was made of salt for a little while though. wink

Battlehammer
It a figure of speech. It not PIS. Colossus is lucky he lasted that long vs gladeator. Gladeator utilizing his powers would beat the utter crap out of colossus easily.

galactusischere
It a figure of speech. It not PIS. Colossus is lucky he lasted that long vs gladeator. Gladeator utilizing his powers would beat the utter crap out of colossus easily.
Maybe..
but keep in mind that was a young colossus

Colossus-Big C
It a figure of speech. It not PIS. Colossus is lucky he lasted that long vs gladeator. Gladeator utilizing his powers would beat the utter crap out of colossus easily. colossus has no powers glads fought with out it so it was fair and stalemated. so glads with out powers is basicly colossus.
also the scan shows gladiator and colossus hurt from the building (PIS)

galactusischere
colossus has no powers glads fought with out it so it was fair and stalemated. so glads with out powers is basicly colossus
and it was young colossus who fought Glads

Colossus-Big C
and it was young colossus who fought Glads i think young colossus(class 70) had the potential to lift class 100 if he really needed too. current colossus is 100+

galactusischere
i think young colossus(class 70) had the potential to lift class 100 if he really needed too. current colossus is 100+
yup current C is She-hulk level

Battlehammer
Maybe..
but keep in mind that was a young colossus

Remeber that this was gladeator second apearance or even first, he did not even have many of the powers he posses now nor to the extent nor did he utilize them in the fight.

Gladeator is herald level, well beyond colossus who hight meta.

Battlehammer
colossus has no powers glads fought with out it so it was fair and stalemated. so glads with out powers is basicly colossus.
also the scan shows gladiator and colossus hurt from the building (PIS)

It not pis, it at the worst is a low showing, but even then doubtful, it one of colossus best showings actaully espicially considering his opponent. But ok right it off as pis, take away one of his best showings.

he gets murder anyways by gladeator.

galactusischere
Remeber that this was gladeator second apearance or even first, he did not even have many of the powers he posses now nor to the extent nor did he utilize them in the fight.

Gladeator is herald level, well beyond colossus who hight meta.
nah he had like 4 or 5 appearences before that happend.

X-men vol 1 107
X-men vol 1 108
from the top of my head

Battlehammer
nah he had like 4 or 5 appearences before that happend.

X-men vol 1 107
X-men vol 1 108
from the top of my head
true, but he did little to nothing in them, this was his first real fight encounter.

anyways did you look at your first link? it has gladeator taking it to heralds lol, and yet colossus is some how gunna stand up to him?

galactusischere
true, but he did little to nothing in them, this was his first real fight encounter.

anyways did you look at your first link? it has gladeator taking it to heralds lol, and yet colossus is some how gunna stand up to him?

Gladiator was once a herald to Galactus if im not mistaken(off panel but Galactus mentiones it)

Colossus-Big C
It not pis, it at the worst is a low showing, but even then doubtful, it one of colossus best showings actaully espicially considering his opponent. But ok right it off as pis, take away one of his best showings.

he gets murder anyways by gladeator. so a small building falling on them knocking out colossus and injuring gladiator is not Pis?

Colossus-Big C

anyways did you look at your first link? it has gladeator taking it to heralds lol, and yet colossus is some how gunna stand up to him? glads power set makes him powerful. the fight with colossus was a pure slug fest.
colossus with flight and heat vision=Gladiator

The Pict
They aren't passing Gladiator.

Originally posted by Badabing
Then just list who the team can or can't beat. Cripes...

What the f**k? Cripes?? No one says that.....

stick out tongue

Battlehammer
glads power set makes him powerful. the fight with colossus was a pure slug fest.
yes and even then it was prior to the full developement of gladeator.

Even if they slugged it out Gladeator would still win handily. In a forum battle colossus and thing stand little to no chance.

Colossus-Big C
so a small building falling on them knocking out colossus and injuring gladiator is not Pis?

Battlehammer
For the time? no. Also that was not a "small" biulding it was so massive it did not even fit on pannel.

Badabing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You know if you want a mod to come you have to go into a dark room, look into a mirror and say the mod's name three times in rapid succession. Here's my mirror conjuring image...stick out tongue
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/th_MVC-004S-1-1.jpgOriginally posted by The Pict
They aren't passing Gladiator.

What the f**k? Cripes?? No one says that.....

stick out tongue laughing out loud

I rarely curse so I have to be inventive. lol

D-Block
Namor could stop them but if they make it Gladiator will stop them and easy.

Battlehammer
It was reffered to as skyscrapers plural.....were you got small building from I have no idea.....it also said mountains when describing the rubble......hell the falling of the skyscrappers created shock waves.........

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Badabing
Here's my mirror conjuring image...stick out tongue
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/th_MVC-004S-1-1.jpg laughing out loud

I rarely curse so I have to be inventive. lol
Next time try saying zippidy-doo-dah in place of a curse. The person you're angry at will be so confused his head will explode.

Colossus-Big C
It was reffered to as skyscrapers plural.....were you got small building from I have no idea.....it also said mountains when describing the rubble......hell the falling of the skyscrappers created shock waves......... oh okay

Battlehammer

colossus with flight and heat vision=Gladiator
in having no personality that be right.......in power hell no.

Colossus is far slower, does not have nearly the reflexes, not as durable and diffidently not as strong.

Colossus-Big C
in having no personality that be right.......in power hell no.

Colossus is far slower, does not have nearly the reflexes, not as durable and diffidently not as strong. his strength and durability is not too far behind glads. why is it that glads couldnt even hurt him? again, he was punching his hardest

Konton
1. Venom

Venom goes down.

2. Blob

Blob goes down.

3. Strong Guy

SG goes down.

4. She hulk

She could take either one of them, but they should take her every time as a team.

5. Namor-land

Same as Shulkie.

6. Grey Hulk

Could go either way. I'd give it to the team more often than not.

7. Gladiator

Team has absolutely no chance here.

8. Wonder man

....Not sure. haha

Diana should be able to pwn both of them relatively easily. It's not a Gladiator kind of stomp, but she's too strong and too skilled for them.

Battlehammer
his strength and durability is not far behind glads. why is it that glads couldnt hurt him?
becuase it was his first on pannel fight and he was not even a developed character.

You might wish to look at the first link presented. Glad has over powered silver surfer........gone toe to toe and taken Thor best shots and simply got right back up....ect.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Konton

8. Wonder man

....Not sure. haha

im with you on this, it hard to pick, really depends what era.....current wonder man is awful.

Colossus-Big C
becuase it was his first on pannel fight and he was not even a developed character.

You might wish to look at the first link presented. Glad has over powered silver surfer........gone toe to toe and taken Thor best shots and simply got right back up....ect. K.
the glads in the op has no powers its a slug fest

Colossus-Big C
im with you on this, it hard to pick, really depends what era.....current wonder man is awful. what has he done?

Bentley
Pretty much any Wonderman schools them imho. But unless you pick the best Wonderman there is Gladiator is going to be heads and shoulders above him without much problem.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bentley
Pretty much any Wonderman schools them imho. But unless you pick the best Wonderman there is Gladiator is going to be heads and shoulders above him without much problem.

Depends. current wonderman sucks

Battlehammer
K.
the glads in the op has no powers its a slug fest
by no powers you mean what?

like no flying, range powers? you gotta be more percises

Colossus-Big C
by no powers you mean what?

like no flying, range powers? you gotta be more percises meaning slug fest

Battlehammer
Gladeator handily beats both into the ground.

Bentley
Depends. current wonderman sucks

Which battle makes you say that?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bentley
Which battle makes you say that?

He sucked on the mighty avengers, cant remeber details, though I could if you really want go re read it. I jsut remeber him being taken out several times easily, seem to be much weaker as well and over all kinda a joke.

Silent Master
Basing a fight between current versions of these characters on that fight is disingenuous seeing as most if not all of Gladiator's best feats are from after that fight.

ColossusGrundy
Clear it

khazra
No rest they def go down to she hulk. With rest they go down to grey hulk (if they make it past she hulk fresh, shes significantly better sttated than them & not outclassed skillwise)

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by khazra
No rest they def go down to she hulk. With rest they go down to grey hulk (if they make it past she hulk fresh, shes significantly better sttated than them & not outclassed skillwise) yea they get rest.

you think grey hulk can beat both thing colossus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.