Big Rig death race.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The following drivers are to compete in a big rig death race....

Jack Burton from "Big Trouble in little China."

The Snowman from "Smokey and the Bandit."

Mad Max, driving the rig he drove in "The Road Warrior."

Rusty Nail from "Joy Ride."

Each driver is driving their rigs from their respective movies, with no trailers of course. Max's rig has none of the modifications, it is stock, and he has no gun.

The race takes place in NYC, the streets are deserted, and they have unlimited fuel, and they must hunt each other down and kill each other.

Rogue Jedi
You guys suck.

Darth Martin
Consider your "Sideswipe vs Bumblebee" thread over-compensation for this. That thread should've ended eons ago.

Rogue Jedi
K, so who wins here?

Robtard
Mad Max.

Rogue Jedi
Max definitely is the most destructive of the four, but Rusty Nail seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Max definitely is the most destructive of the four, but Rusty Nail seemed to appear out of nowhere.

And when he does, Max will wreck his shit.

Rogue Jedi
I think you're overrating Max.

Robtard
I think you're overrating Max.

I think you're way underrating him, at least compared to the other smucks here that didn't do much of anything with thier trucks. This is a drive/race to the death; that is exactly what Mad ****ing Max does, son.

Tell me, what do any of the others have (that matters) over Max here?

Rogue Jedi
Well, DAD, that's why I added the hunting clause, Max showed no hunting prowess. He saw a car, he went smash bang, he drove away. It's not like he appeared out of nowhere like Rusty Nail did, THAT guy was supernatural with his shit.

Robtard
Hunting big-rig trucks now? Doesn't seem all that hard, considering the size, slow-speed and noise those trucks make.

Rusty harrassed a couple of younger people, big ****ing deal. Max kills armed road savages. He also have a high-level of damage soak, while still being lethal behind the wheel, the others don't.

Like I said above, Rusty pops out all "supernatural"; Max wrecks his shit, he has the screen-feats.

Rogue Jedi
Not to mention Jack Burton showed mad driving skills......AND he was never owned by a tailpipe.

Robtard
Not to mention Jack Burton showed mad driving skills......AND he was never owned by a tailpipe.

He'd be my favourite character out of the bunch. But his driving skills were nothing compared to Max's, who was driving for his life. Jack was "owned" as you say, by his own gun and some rubble.

If you have some screen feats that show the others can top Max and each other in a death-race scenario, I'm all ears.

steverules_2
Over here Joy ride is called road kill for some reason glare But Rusty sure was a crazy f*cker, he ripped some guys Jaw off

Rogue Jedi
Wait a second, remember that movie from the 70's where the dude is driving across the country, and some semi is stalking him?

Quincy
duel

jaden101
Wait a second, remember that movie from the 70's where the dude is driving across the country, and some semi is stalking him?

As Quincy says. Duel...Brilliant film...Speilberg's 1st full lenth feature film if I remember correctly.

Robtard

As mentioned, Duel, one of my fav movies. Max would wreck his shit too.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Quincy
duel

Classic film cool Got it on DVD

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
As mentioned, Duel, one of my fav movies. Max would wreck his shit too. No doubt there. I forget, was there an actual driver in the rig? It's been ages.

Robtard
No doubt there. I forget, was there an actual driver in the rig? It's been ages.

Yeah; you never see his face.

Rogue Jedi
OK, him against Rusty Nail?

golem370
Snowman East bound and down

Rogue Jedi
Nah, he gets pwned by the Pork Chop Express.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.