Orion(source of the beast) vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
Who wins

Omega Vision
Do you mean Orion without the calming influence of his Motherbox? Orion who's overtaken by Darkseid's anger?
Hmm tough call then. He loses his connection with the Astro Force IIRC but he becomes almost unstoppable strength wise.
Superman 6/10 going all out but if its straight h/h Orion stomps.

beast1234
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Do you mean Orion without the calming influence of his Motherbox? Orion who's overtaken by Darkseid's anger?
Hmm tough call then. He loses his connection with the Astro Force IIRC but he becomes almost unstoppable strength wise.
Superman 6/10 going all out but if its straight h/h Orion stomps. [/Q

The one when he fought Darkseid in the source.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by beast1234
Superman 6/10 going all out but if its straight h/h Orion stomps.
Was there any real difference between that Orion and regular Orion?

beast1234
He was able to tap into a power that was more greater then the astro-force it gave him immerse strength and ferocity

Prep-Man
Issue numbers, please.

Is this the time where Orion jumped inside of Darkseid's body and tore him from the inside out?

beast1234
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Issue numbers, please.

Is this the time where Orion jumped inside of Darkseid's body and tore him from the inside out?

Yeah and his appearance was different he liked more bestial

Omega Vision
Issue numbers, please.

Wasn't it the other way around? I remember seeing Darkseid tear Orion in half from the inside and then resurrecting him for some reason.

beast1234
Wasn't it the other way around? I remember seeing Darkseid tear Orion in half from the inside and then resurrecting him for some reason.

That was latter on.

quanchi112
I give this to Orion.

beast1234
Issue numbers, please.

New gods vol.3 2,3,4,6,7

Prep-Man
Gonna have to check them out.

beast1234
Gonna have to check them out.

When you finished checking them out post your thought of who do you think is going to win

Parmaniac
http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/Arkangelll/Funny/bump.jpg evil face

the ninjak
phwoarr! eek!

Warlord
orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.