Take Over The World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
http://www.raw.at/sub/galerie/images/comix/pinky_and_brain.gif

Which of these teams can take over the world IRL?

- Humans have information on the team's capabilities.

- Can be done with politics/espionage - Mission can be achieved without direct attack on the military

or

- Can be done by defeating the world's military powers until they surrender.

Time Limit: 1 Year

Team Batman

- Bale
- Val Kilmer
- Clooney
- Keaton
- Alfred

* Includes combined wealth and resources of Wayne Enterprises.

Team Xmen

- Magneto
- Mystique
- William Stryker

* Excludes Stryker's established resources.

Team Stealth

- Nightcrawler
- David Rice
- Griffin
- The Invisible Man
- Kitty Pryde
- Callisto
- Psylocke
- Susan Storm

Team Power

- Dr Doom
- Hulk (08)
- Iron Man
- Starscream
- Blackout

* Excludes established wealth and resources (Stark Industries).

Team Smarty Pants

- Reed Richards
- Ozymandias

* Excludes established wealth and resources.

Team Magix

- Entire Wogwarts school of Wizardry *students*

Team Jedi

- Entire Jedi Council
- All Padawans

Team Elite Human

- James Bond
- Jason Bourne
- Agent 47
- Wesley Gibson
- Fraternity of Assassins
- Bryan Mills
- Ethan Hunt
- The Punisher
- The Eraser
- Ocean's 12
- Ras Al Ghul
- League of Assassins

* Excludes Established resources.

Darth Martin
I could definitely see Richards and Ozymandias doing it.

Robtard
Smarty pants would be the best bet.

Unless the Harry Potter fools have some "taketh overeth thy worldeth fellatio" spell. They probably do, what a shit series that nonsense is.

BruceSkywalker
Reed and Ozy most likely

Placidity
X-men has a good chance. Mystique has immense potential.

Rogue Jedi
Teams stealth and power for sure, X Men prolly. And yes, team Magix has a chance.

Alpha Centauri
Team Smarty Pants.

Easily.

Team Power is the only one coming close.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Why not team stealth?

Rogue Jedi
I am assuming Wogwarts is Hogwarts, and whats with the "*students*?" They cant use students, or it's students only?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why not team stealth?

Because they're too weak to do it such a task? We're talking take over the world here.

-AC

Placidity
I am assuming Wogwarts is Hogwarts, and whats with the "*students*?" They cant use students, or it's students only?

Students only. Allowing one year for Dumbledore to plan his sneaky shit would be too easy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Students only. Allowing one year for Dumbledore to plan his sneaky shit would be too easy. Ah, then team magix is ****ed.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Because they're too weak to do it such a task? We're talking take over the world here.

-AC The United States is the world's main power. Griffin, Rice or NC teleports away with the president, bingo, instant negotiating tool.

Ms.Marvel
or.

vice-president becomes president and the usa continues with its "we dont negotiate with terrorists" policy.

unlike movies in real life an entire country isnt going to just surrender because one leader out of dozens is captured. 'specially not for obama.

Rogue Jedi
It's the President, man.

Ms.Marvel
so? that still leaves the vice president and congress and chief of staff joint chiefs senate and tons of other people that can lead the country.

Placidity
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
so? that still leaves the vice president and congress and chief of staff joint chiefs senate and tons of other people that can lead the country.

They have one year to plan it. Its possible they abduct all of them on one day. Although I dunno what that will lead to.

Ms.Marvel
thats hundreds of people. i dont think thatd work very well.

also a year of prep doesnt gaurentee a perfect plan either in fact the oppsosite none of the people in team stealth are really genius enough to think on it that solidly for a year i think.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
so? that still leaves the vice president and congress and chief of staff joint chiefs senate and tons of other people that can lead the country. Sooooooooooo one by one they jump them away?

Ms.Marvel
wouldnt work.

theres hundreds of them and once the first few go missing the remaining hundreds will be put away somewhere that no one knows about for safety.

Rogue Jedi
OK, so Griffin jumps the invisible man or Susan into the white house. They (Invisible man and Susan) gather all the intel they need (The places they will put the VIP's away in), pics of it and shit, THEN the hostage taking begins. When the VIP's are moved, the jumpers know where they will be moved to. It's too easy, man. And if they cannot gather the intel, they simply accompany the VIP's to their hideout (cuz they are invisible and shit), then somehow contact the jumpers to let them know where it is.

Rogue Jedi
And no matter how heavily fortified the location, Kitty can just phase through the walls.

Scythe
Psylocke was in a movie?

Rogue Jedi
I was just thinking that.

Placidity

Rogue Jedi
droolio ALL THREE.

Placidity
Even the one on the left!?

Rogue Jedi
ESPECIALLY her.

Scythe

Robtard
droolio ALL THREE.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1312/x3psylockecallistoarcli.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1312/x3psylockecallistoarcli.jpg Have you seen her modeling pics?

Placidity
Have you seen her modeling pics?

No amount of photoshop can redeem her. Sorry stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I'll find a link.

Alpha Centauri
The United States is the world's main power. Griffin, Rice or NC teleports away with the president, bingo, instant negotiating tool.

We're not talking negotiation, are we?

I was under the impression the goal was to take over the world and rule it.

They couldn't rule it.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I suppose you're right. Taking it over shouldn't be a problem for them though.

Blinky
Have you seen her modeling pics?

The only way I'd f*ck that chick is if she came with a paper bag.

Quincy
Pretty sure thats a man with boobs.

Like Sadako

Utrigita
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
We're not talking negotiation, are we?

I was under the impression the goal was to take over the world and rule it.

They couldn't rule it.

-AC

Had it been everyone we had seen so far from the Harry Potter Movie (and not just the Students from Hogwarts), I would say they had a pretty good chance of taking over the world and ruling it too.

Rogue Jedi
Why is team Batman even mentioned?

Placidity
Why is team Batman even mentioned?

Because the one in the comics could do it no problem by himself.

Here, theres 4 lesser Batmen, their combined wealth and resources is substantial. Maybe if they focussed all their resources and efforts on it, it could be done. But yea, Movie Batmen probably weren't THAT smart. Just putting it out there...

Hm how about I give them all weapons and equipment they have acquired from the villains over their career? That would be some serious shit that. Mr Freeze's freeze thing that could freeze whole cities, and Edward Nigma's machines that can collect vast info from people's minds.

Rogue Jedi
Interesting.

Nephthys
Teams X-men, Power, Smarty-pants and Stealth definately do it. Teams Jedi and Elite may possibly pull it off. Teams Batman and Magic are screwed.

Rogue Jedi
Team magic big time. Give them every wizard in the movies, things change, ALOT.

Darth Martin
Team Jedi wouldn't do too well against airborne attacks.

Rogue Jedi
Force push?

Darth Martin
when the F-22/B-52's are 1,000+ feet in the air? If we go by onscreen feats alone the only Jedi who could hope to ddo such are Yoda, Mace, Anakin, and Kenobi.

Rogue Jedi
Just throwin' it out there.

Placidity
Jedi won't succeed with a direct assault. Kenobi can manipulate minds. With that and prep, they could take over the complex during the G20 Summit or something. That would work. Team Stealth could do the same, going back to the previous argument.

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful all those minds would be weak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.